Author Topic: tinder  (Read 388279 times)

NickDagger

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: tinder
« Reply #390 on: July 27, 2014, 10:14:59 AM »
Guys can you please spice this thread up a little with pix of the chix?
"DIS YA BOI NICK DAGGAL" -Arto Saari

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #391 on: July 27, 2014, 02:28:59 PM »
Guys can you please spice this thread up a little with pix of the chix?
I can imagine you doing the "no no none of these will do" thing in your sig to the photos posted.

nice_guy_2

« Reply #392 on: July 27, 2014, 05:45:30 PM »
pics of tobey

smellyfart

« Reply #393 on: July 27, 2014, 09:03:45 PM »
theres been a couple matches where i meant to hit the girl up but got caught up doing more important things, any of you guys hit up matches even though its been a hot minute since you actually matched them?

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 865
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #394 on: July 27, 2014, 09:22:37 PM »
theres been a couple matches where i meant to hit the girl up but got caught up doing more important things, any of you guys hit up matches even though its been a hot minute since you actually matched them?

I like to use this line when this happens. "Sorry it took so long to respond, I was just at whole foods trying to figure out what you want for breakfast ;)"

Works like a charm.

nice_guy_2

« Reply #395 on: July 31, 2014, 09:24:16 PM »
just went through a pretty rough relationship. got tinder a couple days ago. got a match. going over tonight. ill report back to u guys if hot or not

yes

nice_guy_2

« Reply #396 on: July 31, 2014, 09:30:57 PM »
also we need pics

Bobby Peru

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
    • Community Push avatar image
« Reply #397 on: July 31, 2014, 11:08:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I want a reality show based around Tobey and Tinder.
[close]

^For real.  Every time I see "Last Post: tobey" I fucking rush in here.
[close]
and he didn't disappoint yet again

tobey why'd you take her to the basement? we need a picture of this basement. how old are you so we know?
damn that last one was brutal. at least you're trying?

I feel like rule number one for meeting somebody on the internet is "If they invite you to their basement, don't go," so I'm actually impressed you got as far as you did, tobey.

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • Release the hounds

ttching!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 65214
  • Smilin' Mercenary

skateordie

• Rep: -38

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 311
« Reply #401 on: August 08, 2014, 02:19:55 PM »
Holy shit.....18?! Some of those girls has to be some fat dude catfishing guys or something. I refuse to believe this chick needs Tinder to meet with guys, even if it is to fuck.

I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #402 on: August 08, 2014, 02:37:10 PM »
Can be many things , girl might be insecure , girl might want random hookups , girl might not be super social and doesnt go out alot or she spends alot of time on computer , or like many times she just enjoys the attention . Girl like that on a dating site must get tons of messages and friends requests

or its a fake one , welcome to the internet where men are men , women are men and children are FBI agents

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 323
  • Low Scovilles
« Reply #403 on: August 13, 2014, 06:15:34 PM »
Can be many things , girl might be insecure , girl might want random hookups , girl might not be super social and doesnt go out alot or she spends alot of time on computer , or like many times she just enjoys the attention . Girl like that on a dating site must get tons of messages and friends requests

or its a fake one , welcome to the internet where men are men , women are men and children are FBI agents

i don't believe they allow children on tinder yet.
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

Yushin Okami

• Rep: 115
« Reply #404 on: August 14, 2014, 04:06:21 PM »
Holy shit.....18?! Some of those girls has to be some fat dude catfishing guys or something. I refuse to believe this chick needs Tinder to meet with guys, even if it is to fuck.

My girlfriend (who I met on Tinder) has a lot of friends who are pretty gorgeous that are on it. It's not because they're insecure or not social but because Tinder is fun. Not in the sense of random hook-ups but because they like to talk to strangers and you get some pretty funny conversations going. It's like a game, which is how a lot of guys I know use it. Oh... and do not say to a girl, "you're way too hot/cute/sexy to be on here" or anything along those lines. That is what 90% of guys say and you may get a nice message back, but that too hot/cute/sexy girl and her friends will be rolling their eyes at you.

but for real, if my girl breaks up with me I'm moving to Sweden
We all know you have two sexy anthropomorphic wolves who buttfuck each other on the bottom of your board.

nice_guy_2

« Reply #405 on: August 14, 2014, 06:25:58 PM »
pics of your girl ^

floop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -28
  • the things I do for my fucking friends!
« Reply #406 on: August 14, 2014, 09:55:17 PM »
and your mom
"Every time I read one of your shitty posts I wonder why I am wasting my time looking at SLAP."

Yushin Okami

• Rep: 115
« Reply #407 on: August 14, 2014, 10:11:24 PM »
Come on dudes... I'll post a pic of one or the other... not both.
We all know you have two sexy anthropomorphic wolves who buttfuck each other on the bottom of your board.

mattofallmatts

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -110
  • "I will not skateboard in the halls"
« Reply #408 on: August 15, 2014, 09:25:58 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I want a reality show based around Tobey and Tinder.
[close]

^For real.  Every time I see "Last Post: tobey" I fucking rush in here.
[close]
and he didn't disappoint yet again

tobey why'd you take her to the basement? we need a picture of this basement. how old are you so we know?
damn that last one was brutal. at least you're trying?
[close]
my room is in the basement and their is a couch and a pretty decent size tv in the main room of the basement. im 22 years old

Expand Quote
yeah you just gotta be a lil more up to date with your photos. she probably felt like she got catfished or whatever & felt like she'd be better off just hanging out with her friends some more. it is what is. Don't give up & deactivate your account just from one bad experience just learn from it & keep it moving. this game comes with many ups & downs my friend lol
[close]

yea but the thing is when i go out with my friends or whatever we don't take pictures or upload them to facebook, we just drink but i asked this one girl who i have been friends with since middle school to take pictures of me next time she comes over to swim or whatever cause shes a facebook whore and uploads so many selfies. So hopefully i can pick a couple of good photos from there and put them on tinder. ps i don't take selfies so that might hurt my game but i don't want to be seemed like a douche cause the guys that take selfies in my area think their ghetto or their gay and im not either one of those

Dude, just take a fucking picture of yourself. You don't have to create this whole persona or image on tinder just show people what you look like so when they meet you they don't feel deceived and creeped out. As far as meeting the girls, go out somewhere especially for the first meeting, its a way to make them feel safe, like you aren't a creepy murderer waiting to lure her into your basement. GO OUT AND DO SOMETHING. Go for a walk around town, get coffee, anything. It gives her more than 2 minutes to decide if she wants to fuck you.
Beer is great, but it can be a red flag, "like huh maybe this dude is just trying to get me drunk and in his bed in his BASEMENT and lock me up forever...."
9/10 times a girl isn't going to walk in your door and rip her cloths off and want to fuck. You gotta connect a little bit man.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #409 on: August 15, 2014, 09:32:40 AM »
^ i made an instagram and posted a picture of myself there with a friend but i was supposed to met this girl wednesday night at a bar that i went to but she bailed cause she was leaving for school the next day and she had to pack

mattofallmatts

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -110
  • "I will not skateboard in the halls"
« Reply #410 on: August 15, 2014, 09:36:16 AM »
Word. Good luck man, I wasn't trying to be a dick but reading this shit is painful.
Get some.

hufs calve muscles

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
« Reply #411 on: August 18, 2014, 11:04:49 PM »
I have been talking to this chick off tinder who was hella cute. Nice face.

She had a few body shots but super hard to tell if it was a unit or not.

Out of the blue on Sunday she texted me saying "can I come around?"

Pretty drunk I said sure. Rookie move making the first meet point AT MY HOUSE.

Bitch practically had to turn sideways to enter my place.

Super lucky my friend texted me a few times not long after she sat down. I told her he was in hospital and needed a friend there.

I am a fucking tool.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #412 on: August 19, 2014, 12:01:41 AM »
you know i was successful on the first girl i met on tinder right gism? we hooked up immediately when she came over like we might of talked for like 5 minutes before but i was ready to go

hufs calve muscles

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
« Reply #413 on: August 19, 2014, 02:20:29 AM »
what the fuck man? dont be shallow. give mama the care that only papa calve muscles can bring to her. you not only let her down, but me also.

also arent you australian? for some reason im picturing waterloo shantell sliding through your door sideways

I mean if she licked my ass while I jacked off on her face I might have been down.

But she had dirty tracksuit pants on and was fat. I'm not that desperate.

nice_guy_2

« Reply #414 on: August 20, 2014, 08:21:22 PM »

glasses btw... thank you guys for this thread. i would have never gotten tinder had i not read this incredible fucking thing.

hahahahaha amazing story thank you!!!! :) :) :) :)

nice_guy_2

« Reply #415 on: August 20, 2014, 08:24:54 PM »
"she asked if i wanted to lay in bed" lolololololol :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

tom

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 973
  • the moon rules
« Reply #416 on: August 20, 2014, 09:50:11 PM »

glasses btw... thank you guys for this thread. i would have never gotten tinder had i not read this incredible fucking thing.
would

here's a question for my fellow tinder users that get lucky. whats the lowest age you'll go? i'm 24 and it seems suspect trying to hit up girls that are 18. it's legal and blah blah blah, but i feel like i'd be robbing the cradle. sometimes i feel like if they can't get into a bar then they're too young for me. how much younger than you would you go for?
fuck you bama

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #417 on: August 20, 2014, 11:57:42 PM »
^ i literally just hit the heart button to get matched with anyone like i don't look at their bio or other pictures cause why get my hopes up, right? So i get matched up a lot of different ages (usually 18-20). In my experience the girls that are younger like around 18-20 just don't give a fuck, like they won't add on to the conversation at all, you have to keep asking them questions and that makes me feel like a creep cause its just a one way talk. Its kind of fun when im drunk and ill just ask them totally random questions. I actually got matched up with a 17 year old but her age said she was 18 but i didn't read her bio but she turns 18 this month!!!

Carrolls Chesthairs

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 117
« Reply #418 on: August 22, 2014, 09:25:09 AM »
^ i literally just hit the heart button to get matched with anyone like i don't look at their bio or other pictures cause why get my hopes up, right? So i get matched up a lot of different ages (usually 18-20). In my experience the girls that are younger like around 18-20 just don't give a fuck, like they won't add on to the conversation at all, you have to keep asking them questions and that makes me feel like a creep cause its just a one way talk. Its kind of fun when im drunk and ill just ask them totally random questions. I actually got matched up with a 17 year old but her age said she was 18 but i didn't read her bio but she turns 18 this month!!!

are you going to take her to wing night to celebrate?

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #419 on: August 22, 2014, 09:45:32 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

are you going to take her to wing night to celebrate?

i would but she hasn't responded to my last message so i doubt ill hang out with her.

WING NIGHT!!