Author Topic: tinder  (Read 388181 times)

castillo's curls

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 70
Re: tinder
« Reply #420 on: August 22, 2014, 02:10:29 PM »
Expand Quote
^ i literally just hit the heart button to get matched with anyone like i don't look at their bio or other pictures cause why get my hopes up, right? So i get matched up a lot of different ages (usually 18-20). In my experience the girls that are younger like around 18-20 just don't give a fuck, like they won't add on to the conversation at all, you have to keep asking them questions and that makes me feel like a creep cause its just a one way talk. Its kind of fun when im drunk and ill just ask them totally random questions. I actually got matched up with a 17 year old but her age said she was 18 but i didn't read her bio but she turns 18 this month!!!
[close]

are you going to take her to wing night to celebrate?

;D ;D ;D

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 701
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #421 on: August 22, 2014, 02:59:56 PM »
I can't comprehend how this shit works for you guys.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

Jackie Joyner Kersee

• Rep: 13
« Reply #422 on: August 22, 2014, 03:10:31 PM »

Because we all use mad smiley faces and exclamation points! Type just like the bitch youre talking to.  Tell her she has a beautiful body.  Tell her she looks amazing without makeup on. Tell her youre just visiting and youll be gone in a few weeks. Okcupid has worked better for me but tinder isnt too bad

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #423 on: August 22, 2014, 03:25:34 PM »
here's a question for my fellow tinder users that get lucky. whats the lowest age you'll go? i'm 24 and it seems suspect trying to hit up girls that are 18. it's legal and blah blah blah, but i feel like i'd be robbing the cradle. sometimes i feel like if they can't get into a bar then they're too young for me. how much younger than you would you go for?

im 27, i feel like most girls my age on there are probably on there for a reason. id love to fuck an 18 year old again and since id probably only use tinder drunk, im sure i wouldnt have standards. i would feel very creepy, right after i busted that nut.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #424 on: August 22, 2014, 08:24:29 PM »
meeting up with a girl right now!!

wish me good luck!

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #425 on: August 22, 2014, 08:26:42 PM »
Fuck yo- I mean, good luck.

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
« Reply #426 on: August 23, 2014, 12:16:23 PM »

I think you should hire a pro to get that first one out the way, and then you'll have a new found sexual confidence and you'll be slayin butt and fallin in love in no time.
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

Rick Pump

• Rep: 27
  • Yeah, it's my real name.
« Reply #427 on: August 23, 2014, 12:32:23 PM »
meeting up with a girl right now!!

wish me good luck!
Good luck Tobey, post noodz!

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #428 on: August 23, 2014, 05:27:52 PM »
well i didn't have sex with her, i barely even made out with her but she was super easy to talk to and i had a lot of fun. Shes kind of fat but like i said i still had a fun night so i hope i hang out with her again

gaunting

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 186
« Reply #429 on: August 23, 2014, 11:24:00 PM »
I've come to find out that where I live totally sucks for using tinder. Seriously any cool girls I've talked to on it this summer have been from eastern Long Island or Cape Cod, which may be fairly close if you're making a straight line from point A to B, but those are long fucking drives I'll have you know. I need to get back to school, dudes.

Same here, where I live, there is nothing but Puerto Rican chicks, literally 90 percent of em. I ain't got nothing against Spanish chicks at all, but Spanish girls ain't looking for skinny ass white boys who skate, they are looking for some guy named victor with shitty ass tattoos and a fitted new era. lmao
This has me cracking up, what exactly does Black Flag have to do with measuring your dick starting behind ya nuts?

Skateboarding is nothing but a game to find the right fits to appear like you're a proportional human being instead of a midget or a giant.

gaunting

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #430 on: August 23, 2014, 11:32:38 PM »
so i got matched up with a girl that lives the next town over we have been messaging each other for a few days and when i woke up from my nap yesterday she just gave me her number and told me to text her. So i texted her she said she was going in to the city and coming back and wants to meet up, so i told her ill get a six pack and we can share it, so im a nervous wreck so i started to drink a couple of beers and then it got late and she said shes at a party but still wanted to come over so i said come over. its about 12 30 at night at this point and i drank about 3 beers so im feeling good, she gets to my house we talked for a second then i invited her in and she said okay. she sat in my basement for about 3 minutes got a phone call and said she has to pick up her friends from the party and i said thats fine. So she left and then i texted her saying like why did you even leave the party if you were just going to leave my house to go back she then hit me with a text saying she has a boyfriend (which is probably a lie) and said to never text her again. I just felt like complete shit like this girl just looked at me for not even a minute and just basically said no thanks. I think she got freaked out because in my pictures i have kind of long hair that just covers my big ass forehead and when i got a haircut recently and when i get haircuts i just get a buzz. So now im thinking of deactivating my tinder account cause she just made me feel so horrible ( i still feel like shit). And all i wanted to do is just watch a movie on netflix and give her some beers cause i didnt want to drink a six pack of pounders to myself but i ended up doing it anyway   

Man, fuck that bitch. But for real though, I've been in the same situation, I'm not the best looking guy by any means, and this girl I was talking to about a year ago, saw all my most recent pics, so she knew what I looked like, we hung out a few times, and after the third or fourth time of hanging out, she straight cuts me off! We went from talking every night, to her trying her hardest to avoid me! Sometimes girls (especially ones in their early 20's) just play the stupidest fucking mind games.
This has me cracking up, what exactly does Black Flag have to do with measuring your dick starting behind ya nuts?

Skateboarding is nothing but a game to find the right fits to appear like you're a proportional human being instead of a midget or a giant.

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #431 on: August 24, 2014, 12:57:07 AM »
Expand Quote
I've come to find out that where I live totally sucks for using tinder. Seriously any cool girls I've talked to on it this summer have been from eastern Long Island or Cape Cod, which may be fairly close if you're making a straight line from point A to B, but those are long fucking drives I'll have you know. I need to get back to school, dudes.
[close]

Same here, where I live, there is nothing but Puerto Rican chicks, literally 90 percent of em. I ain't got nothing against Spanish chicks at all, but Spanish girls ain't looking for skinny ass white boys who skate, they are looking for some guy named victor with shitty ass tattoos and a fitted new era. lmao

ur trippin, PR girls are the best
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

gaunting

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #432 on: August 24, 2014, 01:00:53 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

ur trippin, PR girls are the best

Don't get me wrong, I find Spanish girls in general very hot, but they won't give me the time of day.

castillo's curls

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 70
« Reply #433 on: August 24, 2014, 05:41:47 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I think you should hire a pro to get that first one out the way, and then you'll have a new found sexual confidence and you'll be slayin butt and fallin in love in no time.

Actually, I think going to a prostitute to fuck for the first time in your life might do the complete opposite of increasing your sexual confidence. You'd probably feel like shit and the biggest loser on the planet right after you busted inside her... just my two cents.

InternetDaddy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
  • sup breh
« Reply #434 on: August 24, 2014, 06:11:44 AM »
Expand Quote
here's a question for my fellow tinder users that get lucky. whats the lowest age you'll go? i'm 24 and it seems suspect trying to hit up girls that are 18. it's legal and blah blah blah, but i feel like i'd be robbing the cradle. sometimes i feel like if they can't get into a bar then they're too young for me. how much younger than you would you go for?
[close]

im 27, i feel like most girls my age on there are probably on there for a reason. id love to fuck an 18 year old again and since id probably only use tinder drunk, im sure i wouldnt have standards. i would feel very creepy, right after i busted that nut.
Yeah, I've talked to a couple 18-20 year olds on there, but I'm 26 and it just makes me feel gross, especially since my sister is 15 and they're closer to her age than mine. Plus I feel like we wouldn't really have anything to talk about, but maybe I'm just being judgmental on that. I just assumed that if they can't buy beer, we're not gonna get along.

Fuck, ditching facebook inadvertently meant that I had to ditch Tinder and now I'm missing it. Maybe I'll reinstate my fb sometime just to get my swipes back lol.
Look I'm not selling anything that doesn't have my jizz on it. I don't care how much is offered.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #435 on: August 24, 2014, 10:36:08 AM »
nothing but bots

EPetrov

• Rep: -30
« Reply #436 on: August 24, 2014, 05:54:13 PM »
I guess  i got it good and take it for granted. Hella girls in my area. I have Hundreds of matches (getting preyed on by a couger now). But I just dont feel super motivated to start talking "gnar". I may be nieve and assume all these cute girls are way more sweet & innocent then they really are. good luck tobey You should get your own tv show ;D

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #437 on: August 24, 2014, 06:44:19 PM »
I guess  i got it good and take it for granted. Hella girls in my area. I have Hundreds of matches (getting preyed on by a couger now). But I just dont feel super motivated to start talking "gnar". I may be nieve and assume all these cute girls are way more sweet & innocent then they really are. good luck tobey You should get your own tv show ;D

i think im blowing it with this girl, i am really bad at texting

nice_guy_2

« Reply #438 on: August 24, 2014, 08:31:04 PM »

dont worry, telling your agonizing story on here is probably better than experiencing real sex anyway :-*

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #439 on: August 24, 2014, 09:03:49 PM »
It's 'cause I'm black. Obama was supposed to fix this.

gaunting

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #440 on: August 24, 2014, 09:42:05 PM »

I wish I was black sometimes.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #441 on: August 24, 2014, 09:54:03 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

dont worry, telling your agonizing story on here is probably better than experiencing real sex anyway :-*

well you know you hit your darkest times in your life when a fat girl doesn't respond to your texts

gaunting

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #442 on: August 24, 2014, 10:03:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

well you know you hit your darkest times in your life when a fat girl doesn't respond to your texts

Been there man.lol

Jared

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
  • Die Slow
« Reply #443 on: August 24, 2014, 10:19:21 PM »
I think I may have found the best profile picture ever.

harrison ford invented the first car, in America

gaunting

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #444 on: August 24, 2014, 10:28:48 PM »
I think I may have found the best profile picture ever.

Holy shit, this picture is on its own level.

Chris Hansen is back

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 780
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #445 on: August 24, 2014, 11:50:13 PM »
A boring blond bitch getting blasted down a binary butthole?

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #446 on: August 25, 2014, 07:25:25 AM »

^WIFE THAT.

Tobey, this is gonna sound corny, but don't think of them in categories, and don't think anyone is beneath you OR out of your league.  Everyone else in the entire world is just a person who has shit their pants before, just like you.  Just relax, and know that if a girl matched with you, she already likes you and the hard part is over.  JUST BE YOURSELF AND THEY WILL COME TO YOU NATURALLY.  You don't need to put on an air or act in a certain way just be calm and talk to her.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #447 on: August 25, 2014, 07:46:55 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

^WIFE THAT.

Tobey, this is gonna sound corny, but don't think of them in categories, and don't think anyone is beneath you OR out of your league.  Everyone else in the entire world is just a person who has shit their pants before, just like you.  Just relax, and know that if a girl matched with you, she already likes you and the hard part is over.  JUST BE YOURSELF AND THEY WILL COME TO YOU NATURALLY.  You don't need to put on an air or act in a certain way just be calm and talk to her.

i only called her fat because she calls herself fat which was kind of a turn off for me, like how can i hang out with a girl that doesn't respect her body and plus she stopped texting me last night but i have been talking to this other girl last night shes pretty cute

edit: read your post wrong but i get what your saying
« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 07:50:07 AM by tobey »

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #448 on: August 25, 2014, 10:46:07 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I wish I was black sometimes.
No. You. Don't.

Nanda Zinger

• Rep: 56
« Reply #449 on: August 25, 2014, 11:31:13 AM »
A tinder chick wants to hook up at a cemetery. I'm too scared.