Author Topic: tinder  (Read 388281 times)

Jackie Joyner Kersee

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 13
Re: tinder
« Reply #510 on: September 14, 2014, 10:50:28 AM »
where are you motherfuckers finding girls that like emoticons, that shit would not work where i'm at unless you were chasing some jailbait.

Most of these women are 30s or 40s. Winky faces go a long way. This is all in Phoenix or scottsdale too

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #511 on: September 18, 2014, 12:44:33 AM »
i might need some help with this one guys... i got matched up with this girl last month and shes 6 years older than me (im 22 shes 28) how should i got about this? i dont think asking her to get drunk and watch netflix with me will work, that only works for girls that aren't old enough to go to the bar. But if i ask her to meet me at my local bar for a drink and things are getting good and i invite her back to my house theres a 99 percent chance my dad will be up and i just think that would be awkward as hell. I am not going to her area cause i dont really care enough to go through that trouble, i get really bad anxiety when i drive like more than like 6 miles and she lives about 15 miles away.

Should i just let this one go?

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
« Reply #512 on: September 18, 2014, 09:05:33 AM »
I honestly don't know which you're talking about, but now I can say I've been matched once. I have no idea what to say to her though. I've never talked to a woman in the context of us both knowing what the end game is. Tips are appreciated. Also, someone told me I need to like a bunch of shit on facebook, so I've been liking everything that I enjoy for a few minutes.

^Def don't tell her a large elaborate lie first thing as was suggested above.  Just be your normal self who is funny and nice, and know that she is already attracted to you, the hard part is over.  Let that give you confidence.  Ask her if she watches some show you like.  Wash yer sheets right now just in case she wants to come over all the sudden.

Tobey: older gals know what they want so go to the bar with her and hope she asks you back to her place.

EDIT: Just noticed that you said you can't leave a 6 mi radius around your house due to anxiety?  I don't know what the fuck to tell you man, you need to immediately get over that, or maybe tell her about your dad and offer to get a hotel room locally?  There is nothing to fear outside dad's basement, try to branch out.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 09:08:55 AM by Fenzadill »
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #513 on: September 18, 2014, 09:19:06 AM »
yea my anxiety is the worst when driving cause i can't distract myself with anything so the anxiety just builds and builds up till i freak the fuck out, i mean if i get drunk at the bar i can probably go back to her house but im not a douchebag anymore so i don't drink and drive i think i am just going to message her tonight saying " are you in to 22 year olds that still live with their parents and still going to community college?"

if she doesn't respond its not a big deal, i meeting up with a girl next month, shes at college now and doesn't come home in till then

baroque_0bama

• Rep: 21
  • Feathers McGraw
« Reply #514 on: September 18, 2014, 09:45:45 AM »
Just got one of these for the lolz. So far most matches have turned out to be girls spamming me with internet hookup sites. Haaaaaaaa,

mattofallmatts

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -110
  • "I will not skateboard in the halls"
« Reply #515 on: September 18, 2014, 10:07:07 AM »
Expand Quote
I honestly don't know which you're talking about, but now I can say I've been matched once. I have no idea what to say to her though. I've never talked to a woman in the context of us both knowing what the end game is. Tips are appreciated. Also, someone told me I need to like a bunch of shit on facebook, so I've been liking everything that I enjoy for a few minutes.
[close]

^Def don't tell her a large elaborate lie first thing as was suggested above.  Just be your normal self who is funny and nice, and know that she is already attracted to you, the hard part is over.  Let that give you confidence.  Ask her if she watches some show you like.  Wash yer sheets right now just in case she wants to come over all the sudden.

Tobey: older gals know what they want so go to the bar with her and hope she asks you back to her place.

EDIT: Just noticed that you said you can't leave a 6 mi radius around your house due to anxiety?  I don't know what the fuck to tell you man, you need to immediately get over that, or maybe tell her about your dad and offer to get a hotel room locally?  There is nothing to fear outside dad's basement, try to branch out.

All this.

Jackie Joyner Kersee

« Reply #516 on: September 18, 2014, 10:51:58 AM »
leetgeek and tobey. just tell the bitch you are a licensed massage therapist. go from there

nice_guy_2

« Reply #517 on: September 18, 2014, 04:35:11 PM »
thank u based god for this thread

foureyedjim

« Reply #518 on: September 18, 2014, 11:34:56 PM »
leetgeek and tobey. just tell the bitch you are a licensed massage therapist. go from there
hah!

skateskateskate

« Reply #519 on: September 19, 2014, 12:15:29 PM »
yeah im not white so this shit aint gonna work

Jackie Joyner Kersee

« Reply #520 on: September 19, 2014, 02:24:48 PM »

Dont blame your lack of game on your race.

GOKU

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 113
« Reply #521 on: September 19, 2014, 02:43:53 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

There's actually some true statistics to this shit. Tinder and OKC are loaded with white women who prefer white men. I had read it here and there, but then I was talking to a black buddy of mine about how he was newly single and should hop on OKC and he was like "nahh, that site doesn't work all that well for black guys". It bummed me out.

Jackie Joyner Kersee

« Reply #522 on: September 19, 2014, 03:12:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

There's actually some true statistics to this shit. Tinder and OKC are loaded with white women who prefer white men. I had read it here and there, but then I was talking to a black buddy of mine about how he was newly single and should hop on OKC and he was like "nahh, that site doesn't work all that well for black guys". It bummed me out.

That sucks ass.  I know a few black and mexican dudes who didnt seem to have any trouble. i think they were on tinder

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 311
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #523 on: September 19, 2014, 03:15:14 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

That is why there are those specific dating sites now whether it be for religious reasons or even men seeking a specific race or what not. Tinder isn't necessarily a melting pot unless you live in those cities.

Is there even black only dating site?
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

ttching!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 65214
  • Smilin' Mercenary
« Reply #524 on: September 19, 2014, 03:25:41 PM »

What do you think happens to the asian guys?

ROCKxADIO420

« Reply #525 on: September 19, 2014, 03:57:54 PM »
any tips for raping and murdering a girl off tinder?

GOKU

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 113
« Reply #526 on: September 19, 2014, 04:31:47 PM »

Ask her if she wants to come "diddle in my fundungeon" or "go swimming at the quarry"

Jackie Joyner Kersee

« Reply #527 on: September 19, 2014, 05:05:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

That is why there are those specific dating sites now whether it be for religious reasons or even men seeking a specific race or what not. Tinder isn't necessarily a melting pot unless you live in those cities.

blackpeoplemeet.com
nbatv used to run ads for it constantly

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
« Reply #528 on: September 20, 2014, 03:17:03 PM »

Step 1: Rape girl
Step 2: Murder girl
Step 3: ????
Step 4: Profit

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

gaunting

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 186
« Reply #529 on: September 20, 2014, 09:18:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

I need to hit up that jewish singles site, im not jewish, but for some reason, i got a thing for jewish girls.
This has me cracking up, what exactly does Black Flag have to do with measuring your dick starting behind ya nuts?

Skateboarding is nothing but a game to find the right fits to appear like you're a proportional human being instead of a midget or a giant.

toque

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 122
    • Portmanteau avatar image
« Reply #530 on: September 20, 2014, 11:37:54 PM »
I was on OKcupid a year or two ago and there was this girl who started out her bio thing by saying "FIRST OF ALL,  I ONLY DATE WHITE GUYS.  SO IF YOU AINT WHITE DON"T MESSAGE ME" and then went on to add the normal stuff about liking to go out some nights but also liking to stay in and watch movies some nights or whatever.  As a white guy,  it turned me off haha. 

Think I'm eligible for a phone upgrade pretty soon here...should give me the space to download tinder. 

wheee!

Jackie Joyner Kersee

« Reply #531 on: September 21, 2014, 11:07:27 AM »
I was on OKcupid a year or two ago and there was this girl who started out her bio thing by saying "FIRST OF ALL,  I ONLY DATE WHITE GUYS.  SO IF YOU AINT WHITE DON"T MESSAGE ME" and then went on to add the normal stuff about liking to go out some nights but also liking to stay in and watch movies some nights or whatever.  As a white guy,  it turned me off haha. 

Think I'm eligible for a phone upgrade pretty soon here...should give me the space to download tinder. 

I also see white girls say that they are only into black guys. Its just a preference, no big deal. These girls get so many messages every day, they can be pretty picky.  She might just be racist though.

EPetrov

• Rep: -30
« Reply #532 on: September 21, 2014, 11:39:08 AM »
Euro girls have been reeeall nice.Im also euro but I been living in america most my life. Acheivment unlocked I was blocked in euroland ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :)

Willie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 303
« Reply #533 on: September 21, 2014, 01:57:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

That sucks ass.  I know a few black and mexican dudes who didnt seem to have any trouble. i think they were on tinder

I feel like alterna-black guys do rather well with white girls of a certain type, at least while the girls are in their "wild 20's" phase. You might wanna talk up being into skating or Morrissey or shit like that.

goosey

• Rep: 4
« Reply #534 on: September 21, 2014, 05:19:16 PM »
Best tip i ever got: Send weird/quirky moments.

nice_guy_2

« Reply #535 on: September 23, 2014, 06:44:09 PM »
wow what a beautiful body, isn't that kaley cuoco or something?

WeirdBeach

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 14
« Reply #536 on: September 24, 2014, 10:23:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

my homie and i were talking about his Tinder experiences earlier this year. he said "the white chicks on Tinder are either all about brown dudes or NOT AT ALL"

Jared

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
  • Die Slow
« Reply #537 on: September 26, 2014, 10:29:45 AM »
Had my first date last night using Okcupid. She was super cute and funny, we went and got some awesome vegan food. Later we went back to her place to watch MST3K and started making out and she started having an allergic reaction because I was munching on almonds before we met up and I had to use an epi pen on her. Probably the most interesting date I've ever been on, will definitely call her again.

harrison ford invented the first car, in America

DMH

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 88
« Reply #538 on: September 26, 2014, 03:01:57 PM »
Met a girl last weekend from Tinder that I'd been texting off an on for the last month or so. A lot of my friends know her, but her and I had never actually met. Ended up hanging out with her for two straight days. A lot of good sex, conversation, and weed. Sounds like a pretty good situation, but she's busy almost 100% of the time and lives almost an hour away. Also, she's got a really crazy family history, and is less than a year removed from being a regular with heroin and ketamine. I think she also may be an alcoholic because she was drinking pretty much the entire time we were together, from morning to night. I definitely get that it's normal to drink a lot when you're with someone new, but she was really getting after it. We talked about whether we wanted to make concerted efforts to hang out again, and we both pretty much decided that we're both too busy to try and make something of it. Which works for me, because I don't think I need to get involved with somebody that wild right now.

I've also been casually talking to one of her friends every now and then that lives in the same town as me, and she seems a bit more my speed. Am I breaching a social boundary if I were to think about pursuing said friend?

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 311
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #539 on: September 26, 2014, 03:07:23 PM »
Met a girl last weekend from Tinder that I'd been texting off an on for the last month or so. A lot of my friends know her, but her and I had never actually met. Ended up hanging out with her for two straight days. A lot of good sex, conversation, and weed. Sounds like a pretty good situation, but she's busy almost 100% of the time and lives almost an hour away. Also, she's got a really crazy family history, and is less than a year removed from being a regular with heroin and ketamine. I think she also may be an alcoholic because she was drinking pretty much the entire time we were together, from morning to night. I definitely get that it's normal to drink a lot when you're with someone new, but she was really getting after it. We talked about whether we wanted to make concerted efforts to hang out again, and we both pretty much decided that we're both too busy to try and make something of it. Which works for me, because I don't think I need to get involved with somebody that wild right now.

I've also been casually talking to one of her friends every now and then that lives in the same town as me, and she seems a bit more my speed. Am I breaching a social boundary if I were to think about pursuing said friend?

Sounds like a side piece if I ever saw one.

And no....don't think you are doing anything wrong unless you are dating the other girl. I mean it's really up to the friend if she wants to mess with you and if she does, then it is fair game.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!