Author Topic: tinder  (Read 388540 times)

floop

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -28
  • the things I do for my fucking friends!
Re: tinder
« Reply #540 on: September 26, 2014, 03:13:02 PM »
Met a girl last weekend from Tinder that I'd been texting off an on for the last month or so. A lot of my friends know her, but her and I had never actually met. Ended up hanging out with her for two straight days. A lot of good sex, conversation, and weed. Sounds like a pretty good situation, but she's busy almost 100% of the time and lives almost an hour away. Also, she's got a really crazy family history, and is less than a year removed from being a regular with heroin and ketamine. I think she also may be an alcoholic because she was drinking pretty much the entire time we were together, from morning to night. I definitely get that it's normal to drink a lot when you're with someone new, but she was really getting after it. We talked about whether we wanted to make concerted efforts to hang out again, and we both pretty much decided that we're both too busy to try and make something of it. Which works for me, because I don't think I need to get involved with somebody that wild right now.

I've also been casually talking to one of her friends every now and then that lives in the same town as me, and she seems a bit more my speed. Am I breaching a social boundary if I were to think about pursuing said friend?

i think since you had a conversation about trying to hang out and decided not to pursue it you're ok.  if you were still seeing her and then saw her friend you could have a Single White Female situation on your hand (unless she's now white)
"Every time I read one of your shitty posts I wonder why I am wasting my time looking at SLAP."

shitsandwich

• Rep: -53
« Reply #541 on: October 02, 2014, 04:39:23 PM »
So i've been talking to some girls and they'll send me pictures of themselves. I'll get stoked then realize I don't really have anything to say to this. Does anyone ever send photos back?

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 664
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #542 on: October 02, 2014, 05:02:32 PM »
So i've been talking to some girls and they'll send me pictures of themselves. I'll get stoked then realize I don't really have anything to say to this. Does anyone ever send photos back?

"It's already been established that you're cute/attractive/sexy, I'm not sure if you're fishing for compliments or if you just want to hang out with me.  If that is the case, just say so.  If not, at least have the decency to send nudes".
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

Chris Hansen is back

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 781
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #543 on: October 02, 2014, 06:33:21 PM »
Had my first date last night using Okcupid. She was super cute and funny, we went and got some awesome vegan food. Later we went back to her place to watch MST3K and started making out and she started having an allergic reaction because I was munching on almonds before we met up and I had to use an epi pen on her. Probably the most interesting date I've ever been on, will definitely call her again.

+1

Rumpleforeskin

« Reply #544 on: October 02, 2014, 07:28:01 PM »
Very cool and funny story Jared +1

nice_guy_2

« Reply #545 on: October 02, 2014, 08:06:28 PM »
Had my first date last night using Okcupid. She was super cute and funny, we went and got some awesome vegan food. Later we went back to her place to watch MST3K and started making out and she started having an allergic reaction because I was munching on almonds before we met up and I had to use an epi pen on her. Probably the most interesting date I've ever been on, will definitely call her again.

pics

Yushin Okami

• Rep: 115
« Reply #546 on: October 03, 2014, 08:22:24 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

pics of her having the allergic reaction
We all know you have two sexy anthropomorphic wolves who buttfuck each other on the bottom of your board.

iwishilivedinfinla

« Reply #547 on: October 06, 2014, 02:45:24 AM »

bravo.

she sounds fucking awesome

arthurspooner

• Rep: 9
« Reply #548 on: October 06, 2014, 08:24:46 PM »
I just got on Tinder like five or six days ago. I have had 6 matches so far. Didn't go very well...Bit of a back story: I had been in a relationship with this girl for about three years and that ended about a year and a half ago. After that I dropped out college(not because of her), and then some of my biggest insecurities worsened and I had a really, really rough year up until about two months ago. I have always had insecurities that have really made life difficult for me. Really hard to shake and I am finally feeling good about myself for once...Basically I just wanted some advice on getting conversations going with girls. I am quite rusty not being in school and basically being a complete hideaway that last year. I mean so far it is great being on there just for some validation because the girls that I have matched with have been really pretty and right up my alley of girls I'm into. I just have a shitty time of starting off the interaction or keeping it going.

Jesus that is not that clear. Just good to get off my chest I guess.

KING TUT

• Rep: 15
« Reply #549 on: October 06, 2014, 11:30:53 PM »
I just got on Tinder like five or six days ago. I have had 6 matches so far. Didn't go very well...Bit of a back story: I had been in a relationship with this girl for about three years and that ended about a year and a half ago. After that I dropped out college(not because of her), and then some of my biggest insecurities worsened and I had a really, really rough year up until about two months ago. I have always had insecurities that have really made life difficult for me. Really hard to shake and I am finally feeling good about myself for once...Basically I just wanted some advice on getting conversations going with girls. I am quite rusty not being in school and basically being a complete hideaway that last year. I mean so far it is great being on there just for some validation because the girls that I have matched with have been really pretty and right up my alley of girls I'm into. I just have a shitty time of starting off the interaction or keeping it going.

Jesus that is not that clear. Just good to get off my chest I guess.

well don't start with 'hey, whats up?'. Find something in one of their pictures that you can comment on or something in their tagline, a joke works best but generally questions are good even something sort of shocking works. This week i simply asked a few girls if they remember Rocko's modern life the cartoon, they all jumped on that "OMG i loved that show!" than get the conversation going from their.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #550 on: October 08, 2014, 01:06:58 AM »
FOR ICE NINE

so i got matched up with this girl last week and it said she was 1 mile away and we dont have any mutual friends. So i was bored tonight ( you can tell about my posts tonight that i was) and sent her a kind of flattering message saying " your one mile away and we have no mutual friends and you are way to cute for me so i have to ask are you a dude trolling me"? it was a pretty good ice breaker cause now were talking and she went to my high school and was in my grade, i never could get matched up with girls that i went to high school with, even the ones that have babies. So I'm hyped that a girl that kind of knows me wants to hang out

dirtyweemidden

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
« Reply #551 on: October 08, 2014, 06:33:04 AM »

Damn
« Last Edit: January 12, 2022, 03:10:55 PM by admin »

floop

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #552 on: October 09, 2014, 01:34:31 PM »
can we hear more stories please, for those of us who got in committed relationships before the invention of the internet
"Every time I read one of your shitty posts I wonder why I am wasting my time looking at SLAP."

Jackie Joyner Kersee

• Rep: 13
« Reply #553 on: October 09, 2014, 02:13:48 PM »
can we hear more stories please, for those of us who got in committed relationships before the invention of the internet

I fucked this bitch covered in satan tattoos. when i took her from behind it was like porking the devil.  She had tats of people being hanged and shit all over her back.  Also had a gstring tattoo made entirely of skulls with scooby doo running above her pussy.  I was a little wasted at 10:30am when she told me to come over. Turns out she had a yeast infection. Also turns out I cut myself shaving right before going over there. Also turns out that the yeast infection made its way into my chin and I had the gnarliest fungal infection any of my friends had ever seen. It looked like something out of the walking dead. Ive been on different antibiotics and antifungals for over a month now and its almost totally healed.
I missed out on hanging with the only girl I ever gave a shit about because of the chin situation and now Im leaving AZ for another year for work.  bitch will probably be married when i get back.

floop

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #554 on: October 09, 2014, 02:30:50 PM »
^ alright, well that's a start.  thanks

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 114
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #555 on: October 10, 2014, 04:18:53 AM »
^ alright, well that's a start.  thanks

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

skateboardnorth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 28
« Reply #556 on: October 10, 2014, 05:10:23 PM »
^ alright, well that's a hammer of a story.  thanks

Jackie Joyner Kersee

• Rep: 13
« Reply #557 on: October 10, 2014, 05:35:02 PM »
I have a regular thing going with this flight attendant/massage therapist named Tina. Tina fucks with her shirt on and wont let me cum on her but she's still a lot of fun. I actually met her on okc so maybe it doesnt belong here. First time we were about to have sex, i pull out my dong and she says she's going to need a lot of lube. I thought she meant that my dick was huge, but she was actually just super dry because shes in her late 40's and apparently that happens sometimes.  She asks for dick pics like every week, most of the time I just send a shot of my balls because im hilarious.
I took out a beautiful 20 year old korean girl a while back and she wouldnt even give me a little kiss so i threw her out the whip like gucci mane. im kidding but i left pretty soon after she dodged my macking. i could see her nips through her top though. friggin slut

KING TUT

• Rep: 15
« Reply #558 on: October 11, 2014, 04:02:52 AM »
I have a regular thing going with this flight attendant/massage therapist named Tina. Tina fucks with her shirt on and wont let me cum on her but she's still a lot of fun. I actually met her on okc so maybe it doesnt belong here. First time we were about to have sex, i pull out my dong and she says she's going to need a lot of lube. I thought she meant that my dick was huge, but she was actually just super dry because shes in her late 40's and apparently that happens sometimes.  She asks for dick pics like every week, most of the time I just send a shot of my balls because im hilarious.
I took out a beautiful 20 year old korean girl a while back and she wouldnt even give me a little kiss so i threw her out the whip like gucci mane. im kidding but i left pretty soon after she dodged my macking. i could see her nips through her top though. friggin slut

haha i had the exact same situations a few months back, except she wasn't that hot. fuck koreans

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #559 on: October 11, 2014, 02:53:25 PM »

this. i was pretty good at banging slutty girls from the bar when i could only text them. all this new technology makes me jealous.

#1 Tic-Tacker

• Rep: -5
« Reply #560 on: October 12, 2014, 01:20:52 AM »
Yooo wassap homies. Tonight I started talking to a girl on tinder around 1AM and by 2:30AM she had visited, blown me for almost half an hour, and left. Annnnd she was nice, funny, and cool! Ha! What blessed times we live in.

stone cold steve austin

• Rep: -84
« Reply #561 on: October 12, 2014, 08:16:33 PM »
my opening line is " can i borrow some money "

i actually used it on this one bird. She messages back "no" and i keep playing on the joke and we start to hit it off. i tell her i finish work at 9 does she want to pick me up and take me to the bottle-o. ( what she didn't know was the bottle-o was just a couple of streets away from my house). so i get some money off her , go into the shop buy some drinks and i pretend I'm looking at the chips but really I'm watching her. i message her on tinder from inside the shop saying " cya ;) " as she looks at her phone i bolted out the door. haven't spoke to her since.

stone cold steve austin

« Reply #562 on: October 12, 2014, 08:19:54 PM »

that is actually hilarious. good work

GeorgeCostanza

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -18
« Reply #563 on: October 12, 2014, 11:23:42 PM »

i actually used it on this one bird. She messages back "no" and i keep playing on the joke and we start to hit it off. i tell her i finish work at 9 does she want to pick me up and take me to the bottle-o. ( what she didn't know was the bottle-o was just a couple of streets away from my house). so i get some money off her , go into the shop buy some drinks and i pretend I'm looking at the chips but really I'm watching her. i message her on tinder from inside the shop saying " cya ;) " as she looks at her phone i bolted out the door. haven't spoke to her since.

Wow you are stone cold
So Colllin have the same t-shirts, seven years by now, at least...

stone cold steve austin

« Reply #564 on: October 13, 2014, 12:43:43 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Wow you are stone cold

ttching!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 65214
  • Smilin' Mercenary
« Reply #565 on: October 13, 2014, 12:01:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Wow you are stone cold
[close]

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #566 on: October 16, 2014, 12:11:59 AM »
just got laid AND was able to cum, shes 3 years older than me!

for some reason i always get laid when im watching the office, that is my new favorite show by the way

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #567 on: October 16, 2014, 12:22:18 AM »
this is what it must feel like when your child graduates from highschool.

so very proud of my man tobey.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #568 on: October 16, 2014, 12:25:59 AM »
i havent been able to cum since the first two times i had sex so tonight its a victory for me

stone cold steve austin

« Reply #569 on: October 16, 2014, 02:54:54 AM »
i havent been able to cum since the first two times i had sex so tonight its a victory for me

good work