Author Topic: tinder  (Read 388178 times)

stone cold steve austin

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -84
Re: tinder
« Reply #600 on: October 19, 2014, 11:14:51 PM »
Expand Quote
it is a great opener

[close]
plot thickens.
keep it going!
never know you might get some.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #601 on: October 22, 2014, 08:23:56 AM »
hanging out with a spanish girl tonight, stoked cause i have only hooked up with white girls, not stoked she doesn't drink

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #602 on: October 22, 2014, 09:22:46 PM »
that Spanish girl was awesome! i actually went out of my confront zone and picked her up. She is short and thick in all the best places, we fooled around a lot but no oral sex or intercourse. I finally know what its like to get blue balls but i still had a lot of fun. I say this a lot with the tinder girls i meet but i really hope i hang out with her again

stone cold steve austin

« Reply #603 on: October 22, 2014, 11:36:27 PM »
post her pics, lets see what your hype is all about

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #604 on: October 22, 2014, 11:44:02 PM »

i literally said that about every girl i hung out with off of tinder, but she was nice to me and im not too comfortable blasting pictures about her on here but i also think every girl is to good for me so maybe that's why you thought i was so hyped, im a little hyped

edit: the reason im probably most hyped is because i went out of my confront zone and picked her, even though i wanted to turn around and go home cause i got lost for about 20 minutes i conquered my anxiety and fucking did it
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 11:59:43 PM by tobey »

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
« Reply #605 on: October 23, 2014, 12:27:25 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

i literally said that about every girl i hung out with off of tinder, but she was nice to me and im not too comfortable blasting pictures about her on here but i also think every girl is to good for me so maybe that's why you thought i was so hyped, im a little hyped

edit: the reason im probably most hyped is because i went out of my confront zone and picked her, even though i wanted to turn around and go home cause i got lost for about 20 minutes i conquered my anxiety and fucking did it

hell yeah, Tobey!

awesome shit can happen once you get out of your lil 6 mile zone.

stone cold steve austin

« Reply #606 on: October 23, 2014, 04:40:35 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

that's good, some of my friends suffer from anxiety and its hard for them to do shit. so yeah good on ya

but i still don't see any photos

Carrolls Chesthairs

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 117
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #607 on: October 23, 2014, 07:23:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

that's good, some of my friends suffer from anxiety and its hard for them to do shit. so yeah good on ya

but i still don't see any photos

nice_guy_2

« Reply #608 on: October 23, 2014, 07:38:17 PM »
post the fucking photos tobey what the fuck

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #609 on: October 23, 2014, 07:46:53 PM »
tobey , if she is like you said a nice person . Think about what she would say if you told her you put a bunch of pics of her on SLAP cause some people you have never met and all you have in common is you write on the same forum pressured you into it

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #610 on: October 23, 2014, 08:10:33 PM »
tobey , if she is like you said a nice person . Think about what she would say if you told her you put a bunch of pics of her on SLAP cause some people you have never met and all you have in common is you write on the same forum pressured you into it

lol im not, i am a nice person so i wouldn't do that to a random girl i kind of like

stone cold steve austin

« Reply #611 on: October 23, 2014, 10:04:24 PM »

just don't tell her, duh

KING TUT

• Rep: 15
« Reply #612 on: October 24, 2014, 06:43:15 AM »
if she finds out tobey (which she won't) me and a couple of slap can take her out of the equation.

Nosferatu

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 684
« Reply #613 on: October 24, 2014, 09:24:01 AM »
A random drifter with a krooked shirt and highwater dickies rolls into town, and the girl is mysteriously never seen or heard from again...
I thought it wasnt just him solo, shouldve stuck with my og thought.
R.I.P Rusty. One of us.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #614 on: October 24, 2014, 05:53:25 PM »
A random drifter with a krooked shirt and highwater dickies rolls into town, and the girl is mysteriously never seen or heard from again...

Isn't there an unwritten rule that all crimes are supposed to be committed wearing bronze 56k gear?

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #615 on: October 24, 2014, 10:33:34 PM »
Had sex with her tonight probably won't see her again, i think i let her down because she didn't seem to hyped that it takes me awhile to cum but i THINK i did. Like it felt good then it felt pretty good for like a minute then my dick wasn't hard anymore but i didn't have an orgasm so I'm just confused. Like that's never happened to me before like i know when i cum when i have sex cause it feels amazing but tonight it just felt alright like nothing really special, i think its because i wasn't drunk, every time i came when having sex i had at least 3 or 4 beers in me so that could of been the problem...

i just honestly don't know

foureyedjim

« Reply #616 on: October 26, 2014, 12:32:41 PM »

ontheswarm

« Reply #617 on: October 26, 2014, 01:07:06 PM »

nice_guy_2

« Reply #618 on: October 26, 2014, 06:34:08 PM »
Had sex with her tonight probably won't see her again, i think i let her down because she didn't seem to hyped that it takes me awhile to cum but i THINK i did. Like it felt good then it felt pretty good for like a minute then my dick wasn't hard anymore but i didn't have an orgasm so I'm just confused. Like that's never happened to me before like i know when i cum when i have sex cause it feels amazing but tonight it just felt alright like nothing really special, i think its because i wasn't drunk, every time i came when having sex i had at least 3 or 4 beers in me so that could of been the problem...

i just honestly don't know

you didn't allow yourself to enjoy it, you obviously didn't make yourself vulnerable enough, having sex for the first time is a great way to test your insecurities

it is now time to post the pics you kook
« Last Edit: October 26, 2014, 06:36:29 PM by nice_guy_2 »

PAWL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -69
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #619 on: October 26, 2014, 08:17:07 PM »
post the fucking photos tobey what the fuck

Fuck u man
yo mike mo new age ape style high five with my reborn hand.

2008 psychedelic experience. thanks.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 701
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #620 on: October 26, 2014, 11:16:37 PM »
I feel like I've done a lot of tindering but I've only got six matches total and three of them were bots. I've messaged the other three but I got nothing back. Tobey has the magic touch or something.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 701
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #621 on: October 26, 2014, 11:36:03 PM »
I take that back. Only one of them is even anywhere near me. What's up with that?
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

shit_for_brains

« Reply #622 on: October 27, 2014, 12:01:26 AM »
Before I got married I fucked so many girls because of okcupid. I signed up, made a thing that said I was strictly DTF, and got super laid for about a year. Seriously SUPER laid. Enough to feel bad about myself sometimes. I couldn't believe it. Tinder didn't exist then, but if it did I bet I would get all kinds of STDs.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #623 on: October 27, 2014, 12:40:38 AM »
I feel like I've done a lot of tindering but I've only got six matches total and three of them were bots. I've messaged the other three but I got nothing back. Tobey has the magic touch or something.

usually my first message when i first started tinder was " hey would you like to go on a date with me and when i say date i mean get drunk and watch netflix" i always get a response from that but i only do that with girls that aren't over 21. Only hung out with about 4 girls from that line and only got laid once using that. Now i usually get drunk and message them like a week after i get matched up with the girl. With the girl im still seeing i notice that the number of miles way from us she was a 1000. So i said "why are you so far away from me? i finally have the courage to ask you out cause im drunk"

she loved that and we just talked about how shes going home for school break and shit.

now i look at their pictures and if they have a pet i just ask them about their pets and telling them i have a lot of pets.

haven't really messaged anyone since i have been talking to this girl but ill be back with hopefully better advice for you L33T

lamefetus

• Rep: 1
« Reply #624 on: October 27, 2014, 09:51:59 AM »
Went on my second date with a girl off tinder Friday night after just texting for like three weeks and seeing each other once. We were drinking and she told me she didn't want anything serious which was cool because neither am I, but somewhere in the conversation I told her "I'm just a young Ed Templeton looking for my Deanna." She didn't seem to catch the reference but that might be a good thing.

Later that night I made her cum three times and she told me she thinks about me when she touches herself. then she made me sleep in her bed while she slept on the couch. Hasn't texted me back since and I have to admit I'm pretty bummed because she was sick. I'm thinking if she doesn't hit me up within a week I'll ask her if she wants to come see Mac Demarco with me next Tuesday as a last resort.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #625 on: October 27, 2014, 11:48:18 AM »
Went on my second date with a girl off tinder Friday night after just texting for like three weeks and seeing each other once. We were drinking and she told me she didn't want anything serious which was cool because neither am I, but somewhere in the conversation I told her "I'm just a young Ed Templeton looking for my Deanna." She didn't seem to catch the reference but that might be a good thing.

Later that night I made her cum three times and she told me she thinks about me when she touches herself. then she made me sleep in her bed while she slept on the couch. Hasn't texted me back since and I have to admit I'm pretty bummed because she was sick. I'm thinking if she doesn't hit me up within a week I'll ask her if she wants to come see Mac Demarco with me next Tuesday as a last resort.

hit her up man! dont wait for her to text you.

jeremyrandall

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 67
    • Ninetimes Skate Shop avatar image
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.

lamefetus

• Rep: 1
« Reply #627 on: October 27, 2014, 06:29:52 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

hit her up man! dont wait for her to text you.

The problem is that I did on Saturday when I got back and she responded with an lol then never replied again. Not sure if she's just super serious about not being serious or just not into me. Gonna ask a few people what they think then probably hit her back up about the Mac Demarco show tomorrow.

abudabi

« Reply #628 on: October 27, 2014, 08:11:48 PM »
I told her "I'm just a young Ed Templeton looking for my Deanna."

KING TUT

• Rep: 15
« Reply #629 on: October 27, 2014, 09:10:34 PM »
Expand Quote
I told her "I'm just a young Ed Templeton looking for my Deanna."
[close]

i would never talk to someone again if they said anything remotely similar to that.