Author Topic: tinder  (Read 388204 times)

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
Re: tinder
« Reply #630 on: October 28, 2014, 06:22:55 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Went on my second date with a girl off tinder Friday night after just texting for like three weeks and seeing each other once. We were drinking and she told me she didn't want anything serious which was cool because neither am I, but somewhere in the conversation I told her "I'm just a young Ed Templeton looking for my Deanna." She didn't seem to catch the reference but that might be a good thing.

Later that night I made her cum three times and she told me she thinks about me when she touches herself. then she made me sleep in her bed while she slept on the couch. Hasn't texted me back since and I have to admit I'm pretty bummed because she was sick. I'm thinking if she doesn't hit me up within a week I'll ask her if she wants to come see Mac Demarco with me next Tuesday as a last resort.
[close]

hit her up man! dont wait for her to text you.
[close]

The problem is that I did on Saturday when I got back and she responded with an lol then never replied again. Not sure if she's just super serious about not being serious or just not into me. Gonna ask a few people what they think then probably hit her back up about the Mac Demarco show tomorrow.

i hear ya. two people who say they dont want a relationship, but still want to fuck each other regularly are quite often on a fast track to the relationship zone. thats basically the story of me and my girl.

dillanharp

« Reply #631 on: October 28, 2014, 08:52:45 AM »
A friend of mine just found her long time (now ex) boyfriends tinder, texting dudes and chicks dick pics on the low, bringing people home when she's at work. Fucked up.

lamefetus

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 1
« Reply #632 on: October 28, 2014, 09:08:58 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Went on my second date with a girl off tinder Friday night after just texting for like three weeks and seeing each other once. We were drinking and she told me she didn't want anything serious which was cool because neither am I, but somewhere in the conversation I told her "I'm just a young Ed Templeton looking for my Deanna." She didn't seem to catch the reference but that might be a good thing.

Later that night I made her cum three times and she told me she thinks about me when she touches herself. then she made me sleep in her bed while she slept on the couch. Hasn't texted me back since and I have to admit I'm pretty bummed because she was sick. I'm thinking if she doesn't hit me up within a week I'll ask her if she wants to come see Mac Demarco with me next Tuesday as a last resort.
[close]

hit her up man! dont wait for her to text you.
[close]

The problem is that I did on Saturday when I got back and she responded with an lol then never replied again. Not sure if she's just super serious about not being serious or just not into me. Gonna ask a few people what they think then probably hit her back up about the Mac Demarco show tomorrow.
[close]

i hear ya. two people who say they dont want a relationship, but still want to fuck each other regularly are quite often on a fast track to the relationship zone. thats basically the story of me and my girl.

Yeah my hypothesis is that she's avoiding too much contact because she wants to steer clear of the relationship zone like the plague. At least hopefully that's it, aside from the Ed Templeton comment everything was super cool and normal.

rob2

• Rep: 4
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #633 on: October 28, 2014, 10:03:28 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I told her "I'm just a young Ed Templeton looking for my Deanna."
[close]
[close]

i would never talk to someone again if they said anything remotely similar to that.

Seriously what were you thinking :'(, awful conversation regardless of whether or not she would understand the reference

lamefetus

• Rep: 1
« Reply #634 on: October 28, 2014, 11:46:13 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I told her "I'm just a young Ed Templeton looking for my Deanna."
[close]
[close]

i would never talk to someone again if they said anything remotely similar to that.
[close]

Seriously what were you thinking :'(, awful conversation regardless of whether or not she would understand the reference

Yeah I don't know, I was drunk and thought it'd be funny

Jared

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
  • Die Slow
« Reply #635 on: October 28, 2014, 12:12:52 PM »

I thought this was hilarious. But it got my attention.

harrison ford invented the first car, in America

nice_guy_2

« Reply #636 on: October 28, 2014, 05:28:13 PM »
tobey will be banned if he doesn't post pics. I dont really agree but those are the rules

Carrolls Chesthairs

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 117
« Reply #637 on: October 28, 2014, 06:05:29 PM »
tobey will be banned if he doesn't post pics. I dont really agree but those are the rules

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #638 on: October 28, 2014, 08:15:48 PM »
here's a girl i just got matched up with. She says she in to skateboarding but honestly i think its longboarding, shes only 16 so i doubt i will hang out with her. She always says stuff about her which is obviously a lie but its still funny

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #639 on: October 28, 2014, 09:02:27 PM »
Tobey is a homophobe confirmed
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

stone cold steve austin

• Rep: -84
« Reply #640 on: October 29, 2014, 02:19:17 AM »
here's a girl i just got matched up with. She says she in to skateboarding but honestly i think its longboarding, shes only 16 so i doubt i will hang out with her. She always says stuff about her which is obviously a lie but its still funny

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
« Reply #641 on: October 29, 2014, 12:27:01 PM »
Tobey what is your age in human earth years?
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

nice_guy_2

« Reply #642 on: October 29, 2014, 03:25:05 PM »
you are such a peice of shit tobey, you display no sympathy or concern for others, your like an uncaring father

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #643 on: October 29, 2014, 04:41:37 PM »

22, my last post was a joke i don't get matched up with 16 year olds

stone cold steve austin

« Reply #644 on: October 30, 2014, 02:33:01 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

22, my last post was a joke i don't get matched up with 16 year olds

I like to say you do, Hence why you're not posting up photo of your date.

Radbloke

• Rep: 75
  • Quit jivin me, turkey.
« Reply #645 on: November 01, 2014, 09:39:18 PM »
A friend of mine just sent me this

stone cold steve austin

« Reply #646 on: November 01, 2014, 11:07:59 PM »
A friend of mine just sent me this

so raw.
that's next level

Bloody Matt

• Rep: -41
« Reply #647 on: November 02, 2014, 07:53:05 AM »
Yes 100% rebound

stone cold steve austin

« Reply #648 on: November 02, 2014, 07:18:16 PM »
it's a dude

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #649 on: November 02, 2014, 09:44:19 PM »
so that spanish girl texted me today to start up a converstation. She said she was sick so i then said damn thats to bad i was going to ask you to hang out tonight, in a jokely manner. She then says well if i feel better tonight i will.

so i took a nap and texted her around like 8 tonight and said hey you feeling any better. She then responds with i just want us to be friends and it seems like your looking for a commitment and i just cant commit. I was really thrown off by this cause im pretty sure i told her i dont want a relationship. So i told her that again and she says well you always ask me to hang out, last time i asked her to hang out was wednesday night and we did. So then i told her didn't you ask me to text you tonight to see if you wanted to hang out? She then responded saying "chill out"

I fucking hate when people say "chill out" so i texted her saying im probably never going to text you first again so if you want to message me thats fine. Pretty sure she never will

so im back on tinder messaging girls, i actually messaged one last night and got her number, we have plans for next weekend

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #650 on: November 03, 2014, 08:26:19 AM »
I fucking hate when people say "chill out" so i texted her saying im probably never going to text you first again so if you want to message me thats fine. Pretty sure she never will

can we get some pics now?

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #651 on: November 03, 2014, 09:19:58 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

lol im actually on good terms with her now so i doubt ill post pictures. I probably will never post pictures of the girls i meet on tinder even if they think im the worst. But i don't know how i will feel when im drunk....

Yushin Okami

• Rep: 115
« Reply #652 on: November 03, 2014, 12:22:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

lol im actually on good terms with her now so i doubt ill post pictures. I probably will never post pictures of the girls i meet on tinder even if they think im the worst. But i don't know how i will feel when im drunk....

What's your PayPal? Get drunk on me tonight...
We all know you have two sexy anthropomorphic wolves who buttfuck each other on the bottom of your board.

stone cold steve austin

« Reply #653 on: November 03, 2014, 09:56:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

drink like stone cold then

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #654 on: November 03, 2014, 10:54:59 PM »
its probably not that hard to find these girls if you follow me on instagram and if you don't know my instagram you shouldn't even be on slap cause i posted it in one of the main threads many times, they like my photos and i sometimes like theirs, so do your homework!

I don't need the approval of slap when it comes to girls. Maybe on how to get a good ice breaker on tinder but i made my own up and shared it with the class. If i find them attractive, i find them attractive, its as simple as that.

foureyedjim

« Reply #655 on: November 03, 2014, 11:02:05 PM »
If i find them attractive, i find them attractive, its as simple as that.
haha good on ya tobey, I'm always kinda bothered with my friends who are overly critical of a girl's looks as if they're in any position to judge.

I just set up my first tinder date.  She's asian and she wants to grab milk tea (how typical).  We might grab some doritos and watch some tv afterwards if all goes well...wish me luck dudes.

stone cold steve austin

« Reply #656 on: November 03, 2014, 11:03:51 PM »
its probably not that hard to find these girls if you follow me on instagram and if you don't know my instagram you shouldn't even be on slap cause i posted it in one of the main threads many times, they like my photos and i sometimes like theirs, so do your homework!

I don't need the approval of slap when it comes to girls. Maybe on how to get a good ice breaker on tinder but i made my own up and shared it with the class. If i find them attractive, i find them attractive, its as simple as that.

Still Waiting

dirtyweemidden

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
« Reply #657 on: November 04, 2014, 02:30:09 AM »
my buddies opening line on tinder:

'you're so hot if you ate bread you'd shit toast'

he's not very successfull with the ladies

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #658 on: November 04, 2014, 06:14:04 AM »

maybe try "youre so hot, if i went in raw id come out cooked."

probably wouldnt work either, but at least it gets her thinking about you fucking her raw which is kind of the end goal, right?

Carrolls Chesthairs

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 117
« Reply #659 on: November 04, 2014, 04:11:02 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

maybe try "youre so hot, if i went in raw id come out cooked."

probably wouldnt work either, but at least it gets her thinking about you fucking her raw which is kind of the end goal, right?
:D