Author Topic: tinder  (Read 388277 times)

nice_guy_2

Re: tinder
« Reply #660 on: November 04, 2014, 05:12:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I fucking hate when people say "chill out" so i texted her saying im probably never going to text you first again so if you want to message me thats fine. Pretty sure she never will
[close]

can we get some pics now?
[close]

lol im actually on good terms with her now so i doubt ill post pictures. I probably will never post pictures of the girls i meet on tinder even if they think im the worst. But i don't know how i will feel when im drunk....

tobey is hopeless

perverted super otaku!

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #661 on: November 04, 2014, 05:53:09 PM »
Alright so if all goes according to plan and neither her nor I puss out I'll be going to Montreal next weekend to meet a tinder girl. I've never been to Canada before and Montreal seems cool so I guess I'll give it a whirl. I must've matched with this girl back in June or something too, I don't really know. This is also the first time I'll be meeting someone I matched with that I didn't already know in real life so here's hoping tome not getting murdered. One more thing that makes me kind of hesitant about it - or at least not know what to expect - is she told me I should come a few weeks back and I was down, but then she called it off because I guess she just recently got out of a pretty serious relationship and said it wasn't a good time and she wouldn't be much fun, etc. Who's got some predictions for me? I'm probably about to be a rebound, yeah?
Umm you have some Proof she is real and not some Polish dude right?

posguy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #662 on: November 05, 2014, 08:58:33 AM »
Alright so if all goes according to plan and neither her nor I puss out I'll be going to Montreal next weekend to meet a tinder girl. I've never been to Canada before and Montreal seems cool so I guess I'll give it a whirl. I must've matched with this girl back in June or something too, I don't really know. This is also the first time I'll be meeting someone I matched with that I didn't already know in real life so here's hoping tome not getting murdered. One more thing that makes me kind of hesitant about it - or at least not know what to expect - is she told me I should come a few weeks back and I was down, but then she called it off because I guess she just recently got out of a pretty serious relationship and said it wasn't a good time and she wouldn't be much fun, etc. Who's got some predictions for me? I'm probably about to be a rebound, yeah?

Go and bring your skateboard, at the very least you get a couple days in a new city with your best friend.

stone cold steve austin

• Rep: -84
« Reply #663 on: November 06, 2014, 01:26:40 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Go and bring your skateboard, at the very least you get a couple days in a new city with your best friend.

that

nice_guy_2

« Reply #664 on: November 06, 2014, 02:26:46 PM »
Welp, I'm not going anymore. She got weirded out. I mean I thought it was kinda weird too, but come on. Live a little, step out of your comfort zone. How do you guys find girls that are actually down to hang out and stuff? It seems like a crapshoot.

YOU ARE WEIRD

nice_guy_2

« Reply #665 on: November 06, 2014, 03:38:32 PM »
are you into casual sex? always remember that they're being validated and having a good time when you use their body, everybody wins if you can separate yourself from your pointless emotions

stone cold steve austin

• Rep: -84
« Reply #666 on: November 06, 2014, 07:36:34 PM »
i would of still went.

just go and find a random girl at the bar and tell her your shitty little sob story and just end up fuckin her

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #667 on: November 06, 2014, 10:48:00 PM »
the 25 year old wants another round, probably because i rocked her world the first time. Its about 2 am and im drunk and i have class at 9 am and its going to take her at least 30 minutes to get here, but fuck it YOLO

Nanda Zinger

• Rep: 56
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #668 on: November 06, 2014, 11:04:17 PM »
Welp, I'm not going anymore. She got weirded out. I mean I thought it was kinda weird too, but come on. Live a little, step out of your comfort zone. How do you guys find girls that are actually down to hang out and stuff? It seems like a crapshoot.
Just try to make a good conversation carry on before jumping the gun and asking to hang out. But don't wait too long either, if a girl is on Tinder she most likely is looking to speed up the normal dating process. And maybe set the mile distance way lower like 10 miles away, so if you meet up and dont vibe, you can just cruise right home. Going on a distance trip to Canada to meet a Tinder girl that could possibly be wack seems outlandish.

PAWL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -69
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #669 on: November 07, 2014, 07:31:14 AM »
are you into casual sex? always remember that they're being validated and having a good time when you use their body, everybody wins if you can separate yourself from your pointless emotions

i have yet to see you post about your tinder escapades in this thread
yo mike mo new age ape style high five with my reborn hand.

2008 psychedelic experience. thanks.

arthurspooner

• Rep: 9
« Reply #670 on: November 16, 2014, 07:02:04 PM »
Just got back from my first ever date off of Tinder. It went pretty well. We just got a coffee and hung out. We got along pretty well. The only thing I wasn't into was that she dresses a little wilder than I am usually into. I might just be grasping at straws or being a dick.

Chris Hansen is back

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 780
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #671 on: November 16, 2014, 09:48:01 PM »
In what sense? Is she rocking a white woman Jellabiya? Or is she on some red light tip?

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #672 on: November 16, 2014, 11:38:55 PM »
this girl just sent me a picture of her ass, should i send a dick pic now?

i never have received these kind of photos before so i dont know what to do, if your going to respond to me please make it tonight cause i just don't want to send her a random dick picture tomorrow....

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #673 on: November 16, 2014, 11:40:29 PM »
you know what fuck it dick pic is being taken now

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #674 on: November 16, 2014, 11:42:15 PM »
post the ass pic.
actually, post both.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #675 on: November 16, 2014, 11:44:14 PM »
post the ass pic.
actually, post both.

FUCK i have to charge my phone it says the battery is to low to take pictures!!!!!!

Tony Rave

• Rep: -57
« Reply #676 on: November 17, 2014, 09:37:55 AM »
Watch out for the thick brick tricks

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 701
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #677 on: November 17, 2014, 11:14:17 AM »
Fuuuuuuuck. I've been tindering so hard and I've only got four matches total and none of them have responded to anything I've said. I've been on this shit for so long. What the shit is going on? I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. I think I have good pictures. What magic are you guys using?
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 348
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #678 on: November 17, 2014, 11:33:40 AM »
i can't even imagine me joining tinder despite the fact i'm alone for months...too much self aware paranoid...well played leetgeek, you're stronger than you think, man
« Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 12:13:15 PM by the snake »

GoodguyEh

• Rep: 0
« Reply #679 on: November 17, 2014, 11:34:53 AM »
Fuuuuuuuck. I've been tindering so hard and I've only got four matches total and none of them have responded to anything I've said. I've been on this shit for so long. What the shit is going on? I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. I think I have good pictures. What magic are you guys using?
Defiantly dont start with "hey" or "whats up" because then you just seem like every other guy with nothing unique to say. use a more comical approach because realistically a lot of girls on tinder are just looking for casual flings. Winter is approaching, girls dont want to go out. "going over to watch a movie" has never been easier. Tis the season for thirst.

Radbloke

• Rep: 75
  • Quit jivin me, turkey.
« Reply #680 on: November 23, 2014, 08:18:56 PM »
My buddy strikes again. I kinda wish he had saved this one for a non-spam account but I'm confident there will be more appalling replies to follow.

nice_guy_2

« Reply #681 on: November 24, 2014, 12:29:59 AM »
get off tinder guys

GeorgeCostanza

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -16
« Reply #682 on: November 24, 2014, 03:31:52 PM »
My buddy strikes again. I kinda wish he had saved this one for a non-spam account but I'm confident there will be more appalling replies to follow.

your buddy is way less funny than he thinks he is
So Colllin have the same t-shirts, seven years by now, at least...

louie_bk

« Reply #683 on: November 24, 2014, 04:15:05 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

your buddy is way less funny than he thinks he is

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #684 on: November 24, 2014, 04:31:10 PM »
yea and also who the fuck answers a spam bot and then screencaps the answer? what the fuck is wrong with your friend?
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

okdad

• Rep: 16
« Reply #685 on: November 24, 2014, 09:46:38 PM »
Does he still IM SmarterChild too?
Who are you to judge what kinds of cocks he wants to suck?

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
« Reply #686 on: November 25, 2014, 12:32:22 PM »
yea ur friend is dumb bro
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

Paco Supreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 525
  • One Trick Pony
« Reply #687 on: November 25, 2014, 02:34:20 PM »
what the fuck is wrong with your friend?

rocketofftopic

• Rep: 37
« Reply #688 on: November 25, 2014, 03:11:28 PM »

wow seems like a nice girl and she was being straightforward, your friend blew it man

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 199
« Reply #689 on: November 25, 2014, 07:24:50 PM »
Your friend has made me upset and also tired.