Author Topic: tinder  (Read 388192 times)

raunchyrick

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 36
Re: tinder
« Reply #690 on: November 25, 2014, 07:43:07 PM »
Really gotta start reading the "about me" sections...

Jared

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
  • Die Slow
« Reply #691 on: November 25, 2014, 08:07:48 PM »
Really gotta start reading the "about me" sections...

Would've been a fun story to tell the kids one day.

harrison ford invented the first car, in America

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #692 on: November 26, 2014, 08:30:23 AM »
so i have been talking to this girl for about like a month and half and we basically been talking every night and shes the one that sent me pictures but now she is home from college for break and shes always says like maybe or if her mom lets her when i ask her to hang out. she just fucking texted me today saying shes hanging out with a guy tonight and plans on fucking him. Like i dont care she doesnt owe me anything but seriously like thats just a huge slap in a face to me. like her mom all of sudden doesnt care if she hangs out with this dude but she has to ask her to hang out with me? It just fucking sucks like we had plans to hang out during break and then she said well maybe i can do something saturday if my mom lets me. Like what the fuck? then she tells me shes so nervous cause the dude has a good body i just said why the fuck are you telling me this i dont want to hear it. So i basically have just been sending her like on word messages and just stopped talking to her all together.

Yushin Okami

• Rep: 115
« Reply #693 on: November 26, 2014, 08:35:50 AM »
so i have been talking to this girl for about like a month and half and we basically been talking every night and shes the one that sent me pictures but now she is home from college for break and shes always says like maybe or if her mom lets her when i ask her to hang out. she just fucking texted me today saying shes hanging out with a guy tonight and plans on fucking him. Like i dont care she doesnt owe me anything but seriously like thats just a huge slap in a face to me. like her mom all of sudden doesnt care if she hangs out with this dude but she has to ask her to hang out with me? It just fucking sucks like we had plans to hang out during break and then she said well maybe i can do something saturday if my mom lets me. Like what the fuck? then she tells me shes so nervous cause the dude has a good body i just said why the fuck are you telling me this i dont want to hear it. So i basically have just been sending her like on word messages and just stopped talking to her all together.

You don't need a girl like this in your life for a whole mess of reasons
We all know you have two sexy anthropomorphic wolves who buttfuck each other on the bottom of your board.

Dr Steve Brule

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 68
« Reply #694 on: November 26, 2014, 08:39:46 AM »
Tobey your story is exactly why tindr is a joke
For Your Health

Nanda Zinger

• Rep: 56
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #695 on: November 26, 2014, 08:46:10 AM »
Met a tinder chick and had a month long relationship. And ending it was so easy because we never had mutual friends or even similar hang out spots. She bought me a lot of meals too.

Nanda Zinger

• Rep: 56
« Reply #696 on: November 26, 2014, 09:02:03 AM »
Fuuuuuuuck. I've been tindering so hard and I've only got four matches total and none of them have responded to anything I've said. I've been on this shit for so long. What the shit is going on? I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. I think I have good pictures. What magic are you guys using?
i don't know, what are you messenging these matches? Girls get hit up a lot, so saying "Yo what's up?" Is likely to get ignored. Say, "Yo I'm the world famous l33tg33k from slap forum, I'm hungry, take me out to eat".

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #697 on: November 26, 2014, 09:21:37 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

shes 18 though.... and has an amazing body

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1020
« Reply #698 on: November 26, 2014, 10:49:41 AM »
Post the pics then bud.

Yushin Okami

• Rep: 115
« Reply #699 on: November 26, 2014, 10:50:35 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

That's rad for the dude she's about to fuck tonight but it means nothing for you. Sorry man, she's not interested. She just likes the attention so stop giving it to her.
We all know you have two sexy anthropomorphic wolves who buttfuck each other on the bottom of your board.

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
« Reply #700 on: November 26, 2014, 12:09:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

That's rad for the dude she's about to fuck tonight but it means nothing for you. Sorry man, she's not interested. She just likes the attention so stop giving it to her.

The fact that she's even telling you about her upcoming date means she has wrote you off as a sex partner.  Talking every night to a girl who lives in a different city is a step in the wrong direction Tobey.  Genuine question, are you trying to fuck girls or find a girlfriend?
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #701 on: November 26, 2014, 04:50:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

The fact that she's even telling you about her upcoming date means she has wrote you off as a sex partner.  Talking every night to a girl who lives in a different city is a step in the wrong direction Tobey.  Genuine question, are you trying to fuck girls or find a girlfriend?

just have sex but they text me and i answer and the attention thing makes sense so im not going to give it to her anymore. I am not getting my hopes up for saturday night i have another girl that lives closer to me that i kind of been talking to so im not to upset like earlier.

Thanks guys, you all made sense and i needed to hear this

GoodguyEh

• Rep: 0
« Reply #702 on: November 26, 2014, 05:03:41 PM »
^^^Heres a heart warming story. A girl I used to like in high school would do basically do to me whats happening to you, and it confused the hell out of me. One night I was on my way to a party that she was at (pretty much the only reason I was going) then I noticed I got a snapchat from her and its a clip she sent to everyone basically making out with some guy. So I said fuck it and turned around and went home (soft I know). On my way back I stopped at tims for a fat coffee to drown my sorrows, when all of a sudden I saw a girl in line with the same pair of reynold 3's on as me. I sparked up a convo and next thing you know Ive been dating her for a year, but the best part is the original girl is 22 and has a ugly ass kid named ocean. I am so fucking grateful for that one snapchat that at one point made me feel like shit
« Last Edit: November 26, 2014, 05:05:37 PM by GoodguyEh »

abudabi

« Reply #703 on: November 26, 2014, 05:12:52 PM »
this is story has no moral but a girl did the same shit to me in grade 9, i told her i liked her and she messaged me one night saying how some guy just fingered her and left her house blah blah... i guess the moral of the story is that she was a bitch idk

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #704 on: November 26, 2014, 07:02:04 PM »
yea girls just suck

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 701
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #705 on: November 26, 2014, 07:58:27 PM »
Tobey, you're going to have to post your best opening lines.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #706 on: November 26, 2014, 11:52:58 PM »
Tobey, you're going to have to post your best opening lines.

my line is "would you like to go on a date with me and when i say date i mean get drunk and watch netflix"

thats all i got

EDIT: leet your honestly seem like a nice guy and let me tewll you from a nice guy myself... NICE GUYS FINISH LAST, so be a douche thats what im going to start to do
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 12:21:15 AM by tobey »

Carrolls Chesthairs

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 117
« Reply #707 on: November 27, 2014, 08:30:50 AM »
So after messaging back and forth with this girl, she drops her number to me.
We had an exchange of texts on Sunday and she still hasn't responded.
Should I:
A) hit her up?
B) post pics?
C) drop it?
D) A mix of B and A or D

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #708 on: November 27, 2014, 09:22:11 AM »
So after messaging back and forth with this girl, she drops her number to me.
We had an exchange of texts on Sunday and she still hasn't responded.
Should I:
A) hit her up?
B) post pics?
C) drop it?
D) A mix of B and A or D

is she younger than you? i noticed that i can get a young girls number pretty easily but like what happens to you we text for a little than they just stop texting back. next time your drunk send a funny text to her cause thats how i get them respond but than we go back in to her not answering again. i honestly don't think its worth it just try to get matched up another girl

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #709 on: November 27, 2014, 10:39:37 PM »
so i have been talking to two girls tonight, one of them is a lesbian thats from my area so i tried my hardest with her through the messages. The other i can take it or leave it. I killed the messages with the leasbian she said she wants to hang out just as friends and i said im fine with that and gave her my number and then said if you ever want to experiment with a guy i will be willing, she laughed then she went to bed.

Now the other girl i just have been asking about her day blah blah blah got her number and found out im almost a foot taller than her and i never been with a girl that much shorter than me (is it weird?) and i told her in my experience that short girls have great asses, havent gotten a text back......

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #710 on: November 27, 2014, 11:53:21 PM »
so i have been talking to two girls tonight, one of them is a lesbian thats from my area so i tried my hardest with her through the messages.

because ... you are also a lesbian ???

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

dirtyweemidden

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
« Reply #711 on: November 28, 2014, 06:36:04 AM »
post them god damn pics.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #712 on: November 28, 2014, 10:39:26 PM »
so i think i have a stalker....
i got matched up with this one girl like 3 or 4 months ago and we use to text each other a lot and we even skyped a few times but we kind of stopped talking a little. But she texted me really upset the other night cause if you follow me on instagram i posted a picture of a girl that i went to high school with ( yes i hooked up with her) on wednesday night cause i met up with her at a bar. We are just friends i hung out with her sister a lot so i knew her and her family since like middle school. Well the girl i got matched up with kept saying like fuck you or like you suck and just being a mess. I tried talking to her and saying im sorry but i shouldnt have to, me and this girl NEVER hung out. I never met her in real life and she was saying shit like i know your still on tinder talking to people. Like thats weird right? I dont owe her anything we never hung out and im a nice guy so im still saying im sorry to her and trying to get on her good side but honestly i think im just going to message her saying " hey we never hung out so i don't owe you anything, i can go out with a friend or hook up with another girl cause WE NEVER MET". But im a pussy and probably wont say that to her

edit: meant to say i hooked up with the girl i posted a picture with on instagram like 4 years ago but we are still friends, if anybody was confused with that
« Last Edit: November 28, 2014, 10:42:16 PM by tobey »

Tarela

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 11
  • We spent four seasons at the Four Seasons twice
« Reply #713 on: November 28, 2014, 11:00:09 PM »
Expand Quote
so i have been talking to two girls tonight, one of them is a lesbian thats from my area so i tried my hardest with her through the messages.
[close]

because ... you are also a lesbian ???

AHAHAHA this is fuckin funny!!! I dont know why i started dying of laughter when i read this ;D

The Girl in the Reynolds 3 story earlier was dope

« Last Edit: November 28, 2014, 11:04:19 PM by Tarela »

kookboi

• Rep: -12
« Reply #714 on: November 29, 2014, 08:34:28 AM »
tinder fucking sucks if yuou live in huntsville alabama . All the girls here are the ugg wearing looking for mr right type of guys . There aint no love out here for a pimp dawg.

raunchyrick

• Rep: 36
« Reply #715 on: November 30, 2014, 03:37:58 PM »
I got bored and started using pretty corny jokes, bitches love corny jokes.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #716 on: December 02, 2014, 11:38:48 PM »
serious question, can you guys tell me how to be a douche bag through messages on tinder? Like out of about 100 messages to different girls on tinder i hung out with 6 of them and only hooked up with 3 of them. Now im a nice guy, like really nice but honestly these numbers suck. I got matched up with a 19 year old and haven't messaged her yet cause shes 19 and way out of my league so im thinking me being nice won't go anywhere with this girl.

So please teach me how to be a douche bag through texts and messages 

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
« Reply #717 on: December 02, 2014, 11:54:41 PM »
serious question, can you guys tell me how to be a douche bag through messages on tinder? Like out of about 100 messages to different girls on tinder i hung out with 6 of them and only hooked up with 3 of them. Now im a nice guy, like really nice but honestly these numbers suck. I got matched up with a 19 year old and haven't messaged her yet cause shes 19 and way out of my league so im thinking me being nice won't go anywhere with this girl.

So please teach me how to be a douche bag through texts and messages 

For the love of god Tobey, this is just becoming too painful to watch.  Here's what you do when you get a match...

Opening line -Hey if you were a french fry, what would you want to be dipped in?

Immediately you're set apart from all the "Hey, Hi, Hey there, How are you?, Want to fuck?" messages she gets a million times a day and you've got her thinking. 

You agree with whatever she says and add your own in.

Next line should be "Well I guess we should hangout and see what else we have in common."

If you don't have the number in the first 10 minutes and a date in the first 15 then move on. 

It's a numbers game, just spray and pray. 
ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #718 on: December 03, 2014, 12:13:20 AM »
^no i get numbers pretty easily i have had at least like 30 altogether but i just delete them when they stop responding. But those are usually the girls around my age i rarely get a 18 or 19 year old girls numbers cause those age groups from my area are in to fake gangsters and im not like that so i was just asking for those types of girls on how to be a douche bag there attracted too

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
« Reply #719 on: December 03, 2014, 07:04:06 AM »
^no i get numbers pretty easily i have had at least like 30 altogether but i just delete them when they stop responding. But those are usually the girls around my age i rarely get a 18 or 19 year old girls numbers cause those age groups from my area are in to fake gangsters and im not like that so i was just asking for those types of girls on how to be a douche bag there attracted too

It's not even about being a douchebag, its about confidence and these chicks can all tell you have next to none.
ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook