Author Topic: tinder  (Read 388247 times)

tobey

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
Re: tinder
« Reply #810 on: December 12, 2014, 05:21:41 PM »
I'm done with this stupid app and this stupid thread. I put way too much effort into it and got nothing out of it. Now it's just another thing to add to my long list of failures. Congrats to Tobey for being awesome at it.

Lol im the worst at this app, i have been on it since like February and hung out with only 6 girls. Keep trying Leet, you only been on it for a short time.

Peter Zagreus

• Rep: 85
« Reply #811 on: December 12, 2014, 08:50:41 PM »
wAWA hahahhahahahahahahahahahahah

Nanda Zinger

• Rep: 56
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #812 on: December 13, 2014, 10:42:42 AM »
I'm done with this stupid app and this stupid thread. I put way too much effort into it and got nothing out of it. Now it's just another thing to add to my long list of failures. Congrats to Tobey for being awesome at it.
yeah don't give up. Just maybe change up your photos if they haven't worked? Or up the mile diameter to like 10 or even 15. It's not too hard. Then again, I haven't met the hottest girls on tinder. Just average ones. Real life> tinder

Mystical Leader

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -130
« Reply #813 on: December 13, 2014, 02:07:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Hey fellow slappers, i need some guidance. I have no trouble getting ladies there and usually they start the conversation but I feel I don't the right time to ask them out? Do I need to chat with them for weeks
Or is couple says enough to get some? Great stories here
[close]
Every girl is different, but generally it's better to just go for it once you know you've got a few things to talk about. No points awarded for waiting.
[close]

so basically if this broad said to me "wanna meet?"15mins in to conversation I should just go for it? I think I might be too much of a gentleman  to just fuckaround
[close]

Just because you show up doesn't mean you're obligated to do anything. Don't wind it up more than necessary. The reason I said so is because I've heard from many girls that they are bored with chatting on those apps. They'd rather meet up and see if there's chemistry.

So, yes, go for it.

Thanks for  the advise! Damn I didn't know this shit was so easy!  I'm going 5/5  now  for the chicks I've met ;DD why I didn't use this during summer I've missed so much not using this!

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2592
« Reply #814 on: December 13, 2014, 07:55:55 PM »
^ i was really drunk and just wanted to fuck something, and the more i drank the more she got pretty

Good grief...
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

nice_guy_2

« Reply #815 on: December 14, 2014, 01:58:59 AM »
fuck you tobey i hate you so much

captainfalcon69

• Rep: 15
« Reply #816 on: December 14, 2014, 01:03:38 PM »
correct me if im wrong but it seems like you guys were missing alcohol? you win some you lose some, theres millions of other girls out there man.

Chris Hansen is back

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 780
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #817 on: December 14, 2014, 02:10:50 PM »
It's worth it for sure. She seems really cool.

nice_guy_2

« Reply #818 on: December 14, 2014, 06:57:49 PM »
Ok, well I went on what I'll consider my first ever real tinder outing yesterday and it was fucking terrible. Like parts of it were kind of decent, but overall I don't know if I felt welcomed the whole time. We walked around for a little while, and then we went and watched a movie. There was little to no physical contact made over the course of what was almost a three hour movie. I was just getting like really vibed out by her, I don't really know. The whole time I was there I don't know if either of us were completely comfortable, or at least she gave off that feeling and made me feel like that. Then I go to leave after the movie is done, but realize that I won't be able to make the next train out, so I end up going back until the next train at 11. Guess what? I ended up missing that one too. She let me come back over and I slept on her fucking floor. I left this morning and finally got back home and texted her to let her know that I'm finally back on the third try, apologized profusely for having to stay over, etc. and I haven't gotten anything back in hours. This whole thing was a fucking disaster. Feel free to talk shit on me or something.

nice_guy_2

« Reply #819 on: December 14, 2014, 06:59:33 PM »
Ok, well I went on what I'll consider my first ever real tinder outing yesterday and it was fucking terrible. Like parts of it were kind of decent, but overall I don't know if I felt welcomed the whole time. We walked around for a little while, and then we went and watched a movie. There was little to no physical contact made over the course of what was almost a three hour movie. I was just getting like really vibed out by her, I don't really know. The whole time I was there I don't know if either of us were completely comfortable, or at least she gave off that feeling and made me feel like that. Then I go to leave after the movie is done, but realize that I won't be able to make the next train out, so I end up going back until the next train at 11. Guess what? I ended up missing that one too. She let me come back over and I slept on her fucking floor. I left this morning and finally got back home and texted her to let her know that I'm finally back on the third try, apologized profusely for having to stay over, etc. and I haven't gotten anything back in hours. This whole thing was a fucking disaster. Feel free to talk shit on me or something.

u should show this to a psychiatrist, if this is real you are seriously insane

Ikea Desk

« Reply #820 on: December 14, 2014, 09:48:26 PM »
when you lose, never lose the lesson

shark tits

« Reply #821 on: December 14, 2014, 10:09:30 PM »
whassa matta you. hash slasher? i thought we agreed you don't make a move w/out me. i can be a plant at freud ledges and you borrow my board to impress the bird all 'extemporaneous' instead of contrived nad carrying your own board in order to impress her. she'll see right through that and consider you linus.
or you could play 'johnny don't be a hero' and i'll be causing commotion at tedeschi's and you come to her rescue. i'll let you punch me, for love. gimme a shot.
or if it's going bad you can tag me in like 'substitution' and i'll take her off your hands unless it's just uncomfortable silences you need help w/. i can carry the conversation. we're gonna get you laid pal but ya hafta let me help you.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #822 on: December 14, 2014, 10:17:13 PM »
What i have been noticing about the girls on tinder, is that they are attracted to skateboarders. I have had a couple asking me to teach them how to ride a skateboard. The ones i told about that i skateboard find it so hot and they always like my instagram videos of me skateboarding. So my suggestion is throw out to them that you skateboard, it honestly couldn't hurt

nice_guy_2

« Reply #823 on: December 14, 2014, 10:46:02 PM »
What i have been noticing about the girls on tinder, is that they are attracted to skateboarders. I have had a couple asking me to teach them how to ride a skateboard. The ones i told about that i skateboard find it so hot and they always like my instagram videos of me skateboarding. So my suggestion is throw out to them that you skateboard, it honestly couldn't hurt

how come the things that make us happy make us sad?? its not fair

oldgoodburger

« Reply #824 on: December 15, 2014, 02:28:12 AM »
today i cam across a catfishing profile using one of my ex's photos for the scheme. i immediately swiped right and we matched! whoever was running it sucked at it though... wouldn't give me a phone number, snap chat, anything that made them seem like a real human... finally called them out and they unmatched immediately otherwise i'd post the convo. deleted the app after that but in a week i'll prolly be over it and bored again.

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
« Reply #825 on: December 15, 2014, 07:21:01 AM »
how come the things that make us happy make us sad?? its not fair

your little quips are so funny, thx for being u
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

n0torious

• Rep: 153
« Reply #826 on: December 15, 2014, 08:51:42 AM »

One thing I've picked up is the value of being assertive. The first thing I notice is that you immediately felt uncomfortable but never did anything about it. Why let a bad vibe linger? There's a way to be direct without being rude. If her body language is super unwelcoming, why hang around for the whole evening? Do you think you owe it to her to stay and have a bad time? Breaking out of a dry spell is about more than handling individual situations well. It's creating a general atmosphere around you. Don't eat something just because it's being served. Know your boundaries and express yourself when people step over the line. It's not like you had a chance with this girl anyway, so why would you be worried what she thinks of you? Just be polite and leave.

And for fuck's sake, don't be that guy who apologizes for everything. Girls hate that guy.

n0torious

• Rep: 153
« Reply #827 on: December 16, 2014, 07:14:58 AM »
I missed the last train of the night. Don't think I wanted to stay. I should've just hung out in South Station all night. Might've seen some interesting stuff go down. Also shark tits: Yr the best XOXO

Sure, but you could've left sooner. If neither of you are having fun, pull the plug.

floop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -28
  • the things I do for my fucking friends!
« Reply #828 on: December 17, 2014, 10:56:03 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

One thing I've picked up is the value of being assertive. The first thing I notice is that you immediately felt uncomfortable but never did anything about it. Why let a bad vibe linger? There's a way to be direct without being rude. If her body language is super unwelcoming, why hang around for the whole evening? Do you think you owe it to her to stay and have a bad time? Breaking out of a dry spell is about more than handling individual situations well. It's creating a general atmosphere around you. Don't eat something just because it's being served. Know your boundaries and express yourself when people step over the line. It's not like you had a chance with this girl anyway, so why would you be worried what she thinks of you? Just be polite and leave.

And for fuck's sake, don't be that guy who apologizes for everything. Girls hate that guy.

this.   hopefully you're not Canadian
"Every time I read one of your shitty posts I wonder why I am wasting my time looking at SLAP."

foureyedjim

« Reply #829 on: December 18, 2014, 08:29:34 PM »
I didn't want to do it at first, but a shameless no-shirt photo got me waaaay more matches.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #830 on: December 18, 2014, 08:39:58 PM »
I didn't want to do it at first, but a shameless no-shirt photo got me waaaay more matches.

yeah? well im fat that would do the opposite for me

foureyedjim

« Reply #831 on: December 18, 2014, 08:52:55 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I know a lot of girls that actually like heavier guys, regardless of how 'cut' they are.  Just gotta make it work for you.
Plus, you're the one that's been hooking up with girls, I haven't gotten one yet...although I have kept in contact with a few.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #832 on: December 18, 2014, 09:28:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

I know a lot of girls that actually like heavier guys, regardless of how 'cut' they are.  Just gotta make it work for you.
Plus, you're the one that's been hooking up with girls, I haven't gotten one yet...although I have kept in contact with a few.

let me tell you the girls i met on tinder....

First one was really hot like that set the bar for me with all the other tindser girls, didn't cum with her

second one it was a longboarder... yea you should probably kook me but i wasnt skating than so i just said why not. She brought up longboarding and i just ignored it. She wouldnt even kiss me

third one was super fat, but i didnt care i use this app just to hang out with people and i want those people to be girls but whatewver she is from my area so i said fuck it. She made out with me for like 5 seconds and than ignored me

fourth one was the 25 year old, great ass and we did it doggie style so i think thats why i came, still talk to her time to time.

5th one it was the spanish girl i mean yea she was thick but it worked for her very well, when i was fucking her my dick went soft

the 6th one was my most recent one and honestly i haven't gotten a full boner since i had sex with her, i mean she had a bigger gut than me and yea i dont have high standards but come on the man is suppose to be the fat one. when i tried to hit her from the back her ass was hairy and honestly it smelled like she never as wiped before.

and i just recently got matched up with a 17 year old who still has braces.

dont be jealous of me

MaryhillVibe

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 151
  • gfm
    • www.mudozine.com avatar image
« Reply #833 on: December 18, 2014, 10:20:11 PM »
What would James Franco do? Amiright?

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #834 on: December 18, 2014, 11:07:09 PM »
What would James Franco do? Amiright?

if he was in the states in the USA were the legal limit was 17 he would probably smash, but i am in PA where the legal limit is 18. i just messaged her asking her when she turns 18

The Shogun

« Reply #835 on: December 18, 2014, 11:22:57 PM »
Tobey, you are a living legend dude.

My friend/co-worker just signed up. We work in an office and from 5-6pm when all of the people leave we start our overtime shift, he brings out his phone and I gotta say Tinder is insanely entertaining.

He's getting a lot of prostitute solicitation though. I keep telling him to "like" gothic chicks, I was surprised to see so many in our area.

« Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 11:53:30 PM by Sho'Nuff »

dillanharp

« Reply #836 on: December 18, 2014, 11:44:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

First one was really hot like that set the bar for me with all the other tindser girls, didn't cum with her

second one it was a longboarder... yea you should probably kook me but i wasnt skating than so i just said why not. She brought up longboarding and i just ignored it. She wouldnt even kiss me

third one was super fat, but i didnt care i use this app just to hang out with people and i want those people to be girls but whatewver she is from my area so i said fuck it. She made out with me for like 5 seconds and than ignored me

fourth one was the 25 year old, great ass and we did it doggie style so i think thats why i came, still talk to her time to time.

5th one it was the spanish girl i mean yea she was thick but it worked for her very well, when i was fucking her my dick went soft

the 6th one was my most recent one and honestly i haven't gotten a full boner since i had sex with her, i mean she had a bigger gut than me and yea i dont have high standards but come on the man is suppose to be the fat one. when i tried to hit her from the back her ass was hairy and honestly it smelled like she never as wiped before.

dont be jealous of me
God damn it Tobey, you're living the dream you just don't know it.

foureyedjim

« Reply #837 on: December 19, 2014, 01:35:10 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

dont be jealous of me
[close]
God damn it Tobey, you're living the dream you just don't know it.
Yeah you're killing it.  I'd probably smash a longboarder if she was cute haha

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #838 on: December 19, 2014, 06:34:19 AM »
i realized my ear was kind of puffy after having sex with the first girl on tinder, this was in may. My friends told me tonight it was probably cauliflower, so i looked it up and it definitely is. I looked up how to get it and it basically says its cause you got hit in the head. I remember the first girl we had rough sex but i don't remember her hitting me in the head but i just remember it was rough.

So the first girl gave me cauliflower, better than a STD i guess

Coastal Fever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 495
« Reply #839 on: December 19, 2014, 01:27:01 PM »

I wanted to do this, then realized I'd have to post a shirtless selfie to facebook first.  I'm guessing you already had a shirtless pic on fb?  I just deleted it actually because I was getting no matches.  But in the past there's been times where I'd get a bunch.  I don't get it.. I should probably follow notorious's advice and stick to real life interaction (aka never getting any).