Author Topic: tinder  (Read 388399 times)

foureyedjim

Re: tinder
« Reply #840 on: December 19, 2014, 01:28:38 PM »
Expand Quote
I didn't want to do it at first, but a shameless no-shirt photo got me waaaay more matches.

[close]
I wanted to do this, then realized I'd have to post a shirtless selfie to facebook first.  I'm guessing you already had a shirtless pic on fb?  I just deleted it actually because I was getting no matches.  But in the past there's been times where I'd get a bunch.  I don't get it.. I should probably follow notorious's advice and stick to real life interaction (aka never getting any).

put it in a private facebook album  8)

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #841 on: December 19, 2014, 01:45:31 PM »
i realized my ear was kind of puffy after having sex with the first girl on tinder, this was in may. My friends told me tonight it was probably cauliflower, so i looked it up and it definitely is. I looked up how to get it and it basically says its cause you got hit in the head. I remember the first girl we had rough sex but i don't remember her hitting me in the head but i just remember it was rough.

So the first girl gave me cauliflower, better than a STD i guess

ill_Murray

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
« Reply #842 on: December 19, 2014, 04:35:05 PM »

let me tell you the girls i met on tinder....

First one was really hot like that set the bar for me with all the other tindser girls, didn't cum with her

second one it was a longboarder... yea you should probably kook me but i wasnt skating than so i just said why not. She brought up longboarding and i just ignored it. She wouldnt even kiss me

third one was super fat, but i didnt care i use this app just to hang out with people and i want those people to be girls but whatewver she is from my area so i said fuck it. She made out with me for like 5 seconds and than ignored me

fourth one was the 25 year old, great ass and we did it doggie style so i think thats why i came, still talk to her time to time.

5th one it was the spanish girl i mean yea she was thick but it worked for her very well, when i was fucking her my dick went soft

the 6th one was my most recent one and honestly i haven't gotten a full boner since i had sex with her, i mean she had a bigger gut than me and yea i dont have high standards but come on the man is suppose to be the fat one. when i tried to hit her from the back her ass was hairy and honestly it smelled like she never as wiped before.

and i just recently got matched up with a 17 year old who still has braces.

dont be jealous of me

Ever thought you might just be gay?
ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #843 on: December 19, 2014, 05:35:34 PM »
^ Yea i thought of that

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1576
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #844 on: December 19, 2014, 05:45:41 PM »
Expand Quote
i realized my ear was kind of puffy after having sex with the first girl on tinder, this was in may. My friends told me tonight it was probably cauliflower, so i looked it up and it definitely is. I looked up how to get it and it basically says its cause you got hit in the head. I remember the first girl we had rough sex but i don't remember her hitting me in the head but i just remember it was rough.

So the first girl gave me cauliflower, better than a STD i guess
[close]

You should consider headgear.....

n0torious

• Rep: 153
« Reply #845 on: December 19, 2014, 05:56:36 PM »
I wanted to do this, then realized I'd have to post a shirtless selfie to facebook first.  I'm guessing you already had a shirtless pic on fb?  I just deleted it actually because I was getting no matches.  But in the past there's been times where I'd get a bunch.  I don't get it.. I should probably follow notorious's advice and stick to real life interaction (aka never getting any).

Haha! I'm not telling you to stay off of there, just that there's nothing about Tinder, OKCupid, or whatever that's going to magically change your results. No matter how you interact with women, in the end, they'll figure out who you are. You've got to be cool with yourself before anyone will be cool with you.

I'm guessing it's more that he's hooking up with women that disgust him and he can't get into it. And when he is attracted to them, he's worried about what happened in the past, and he psyches himself out.

However, if you are gay Tobey, all the better. It's way easier for gay guys to get laid.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #846 on: December 19, 2014, 06:24:33 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I'm guessing it's more that he's hooking up with women that disgust him and he can't get into it. And when he is attracted to them, he's worried about what happened in the past, and he psyches himself out.

However, if you are gay Tobey, all the better. It's way easier for gay guys to get laid.

I think im just not a one night stand guy, i think i need to actually like them and care about them before having sex with them. But yea you never know i could be gay

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
« Reply #847 on: December 19, 2014, 06:43:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I think im just not a one night stand guy, i think i need to actually like them and care about them before having sex with them. But yea you never know i could be gay

Yup, gay.
ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
« Reply #848 on: December 19, 2014, 10:03:44 PM »
tobey are you ever sexually attracted to dudes?
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #849 on: December 19, 2014, 10:21:19 PM »

Only Jason Bateman, i would fuck that dude in a heartbeat

KING TUT

• Rep: 15
« Reply #850 on: December 19, 2014, 11:24:54 PM »
thats fucked up tobey, if i was gay like you i'd pick someone way better than jason bateman.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #851 on: December 19, 2014, 11:34:01 PM »
thats fucked up tobey, if i was gay like you i'd pick someone way better than jason bateman.

Jason Bateman is GOAT

dillanharp

« Reply #852 on: December 19, 2014, 11:54:39 PM »
I see you've changed your instagram name...

ps,
Fuck you Tobey for never liking my shit.

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #853 on: December 20, 2014, 12:11:23 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

for real or are you dodging the question
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #854 on: December 20, 2014, 12:24:45 AM »
I see you've changed your instagram name...

ps,
Fuck you Tobey for never liking my shit.

lol i liked some of your photos! I liked the one you posted 5 weeks ago

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

for real or are you dodging the question

WOULD

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #855 on: December 20, 2014, 12:34:28 AM »
some girl on tinder thought i was legit gay because i added her on the facebook and my facebook got hacked like years ago and for my place at work it says im a dick sucker at some strip club, i just never changed it. But also my friend that came out of the closet this year tags me in to a bunch of gay bars that he goes to. So the girl asked me like all seriously saying like " i don't mean to sound weird anything and i understand if you don't answer this question but are you gay?"

i just laughed, i should of said yes cause that girl is the fucking worst now. Its the stalker that i posted a few pages back

edit: also i told the girl that i have been talking to for a little that i met on tinder and last night i was drunk and i told her i haven't gotten legit hard in awhile so she sent me a pic and it did the job
« Last Edit: December 20, 2014, 12:36:44 AM by tobey »

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 350
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #856 on: December 20, 2014, 12:49:20 AM »
share the pic, duuude

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #857 on: December 20, 2014, 12:52:11 AM »
share the pic, duuude

na this girls nice BUT remember that 18 year old girl that fucked me over and sent a bunch of pictures? MAYBE the next time im drunk ill try to find my old phone charger (i got a new phone and her pictures arent on this one) and post them cause seriously fuck that girl

dillanharp

« Reply #858 on: December 20, 2014, 12:55:36 AM »
Can we get a mod to change this thread to "mackin ass Tobey's poon stories?"

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 350
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #859 on: December 20, 2014, 01:01:20 AM »
Expand Quote
share the pic, duuude

[close]

na this girls nice BUT remember that 18 year old girl that fucked me over and sent a bunch of pictures? MAYBE the next time im drunk ill try to find my old phone charger (i got a new phone and her pictures arent on this one) and post them cause seriously fuck that girl
so we'll just wait for it...

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #860 on: December 20, 2014, 01:09:02 AM »
i honestly will probably do like what thrasher did for torey's plan b part, post the pictures for 24 hours than delete them from slap. So hopefully whatever night i get drunk you will be on slap and see it

nice_guy_2

« Reply #861 on: December 20, 2014, 02:12:33 AM »
i honestly will probably do like what thrasher did for torey's plan b part, post the pictures for 24 hours than delete them from slap. So hopefully whatever night i get drunk you will be on slap and see it

fuck you

king_in_the_north

• Rep: 27
  • I'm not liquid john
« Reply #862 on: December 20, 2014, 06:27:06 AM »
also if you read my whole facebook timeline from back in 2007 then this will also prove that magic is real.

n0torious

• Rep: 153
« Reply #863 on: December 20, 2014, 08:41:02 AM »
edit: also i told the girl that i have been talking to for a little that i met on tinder and last night i was drunk and i told her i haven't gotten legit hard in awhile so she sent me a pic and it did the job

Yep, most of sex is mental.

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #864 on: December 20, 2014, 11:13:42 AM »
i told her i haven't gotten legit hard in awhile so she sent me a pic and it did the job

don't tell girls that.

i dunno man I think you might be gay, you should fuck a dude and see if you like it.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #865 on: December 21, 2014, 12:06:12 AM »
just to let you guys know i jerked off a lot the past 2 years. This year the total times i haven't jerked off is less than 30 days, the longest i went straight with out jerking off is 2 days. I jerk off every day at the same time. It helps me with my anxiety at night and with my meds its just perfect. I am going to try to only jerk off at most 3 times a week, i mean im a young kid who stays up till 4 am every night and jerking off is just fun. Ill let you know if this fixes the problem

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
« Reply #866 on: December 21, 2014, 12:37:11 AM »
^ hmmm.....have you ever just considered poundin some man ass instead?

The Shogun

« Reply #867 on: December 21, 2014, 12:46:10 AM »
just to let you guys know i jerked off a lot the past 2 years. This year the total times i haven't jerked off is less than 30 days, the longest i went straight with out jerking off is 2 days. I jerk off every day at the same time. It helps me with my anxiety at night and with my meds its just perfect. I am going to try to only jerk off at most 3 times a week, i mean im a young kid who stays up till 4 am every night and jerking off is just fun. Ill let you know if this fixes the problem

Around two years ago, I went to a urologist for testicle pain, I was worried man. The doctors office was on the 6th floor of this fancy medical building. The doctor enters the room and he's in a real hurry it seemed. I told him that I was feeling some pain in my left testicle and without any hesitation, he says "alright, drop trou" just like that. I was like okay. So I pulled down my pants and before I knew it he had his hand on my balls. After a good 30-40 seconds of felling around my sack, he says "nothing to worry about, just masturbate regularly", that was it. My dad then called me when it was over, I told him what the urologist suggested and I thought my dad hung up on me but instead he was laughing so hard he couldn't make a sound.

Oh, and I for sure took his advice seriously even though I had a girlfriend at the time.

Yeah, so it's all good. Although, the fact that you jerk off at the same time everyday is a case of OCD. Stop staying up so late and get some sleep and eat healthy, no preservatives. Mind, body and soul, get those right and you're good.

« Last Edit: December 21, 2014, 12:49:10 AM by Sho'Nuff »

MaryhillVibe

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 151
  • gfm
    • www.mudozine.com avatar image
« Reply #868 on: December 21, 2014, 07:58:56 PM »
This is seriously how I'm starting to feel about Tobey. Just replace Pitbull with his name, "pop star" with teenage heartthrob".

http://youtu.be/AHGN7Q7fKlA

The mind boggles.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #869 on: December 22, 2014, 10:45:38 PM »
i was pissed tonight