Author Topic: tinder  (Read 388186 times)

shark tits

Re: tinder
« Reply #870 on: December 22, 2014, 11:14:12 PM »
i was pissed tonight

keep it up tobey. lookin forward to your debut on 'creepy text theater'.

tobey

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #871 on: December 22, 2014, 11:19:04 PM »
Expand Quote
i was pissed tonight

[close]

yeah..... that wasn't really a creepy text i just called her on her shit cause she unmatched me pretty soon after that

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #872 on: December 22, 2014, 11:31:39 PM »
good for her, maybe she isnt ready yet and wants to talk to some future serial killers f0r her own reasons
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 348
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #873 on: December 23, 2014, 12:14:29 AM »
Time to get drunk and to post some pics !

dirtyweemidden

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
« Reply #874 on: December 23, 2014, 06:00:52 AM »
Time to get drunk and to post some pics !

...how bouts them pics?!

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #875 on: December 23, 2014, 06:48:30 AM »
^can't find my old phone charger but I'm looking!

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
« Reply #876 on: December 23, 2014, 07:12:40 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
i was pissed tonight

[close]

[close]

yeah..... that wasn't really a creepy text i just called her on her shit cause she unmatched me pretty soon after that

You didn't "call her out" on anything, you took a girl who was probably already on the fence about meeting strangers and pushed her as hard as you could away from you. 

Girls say shit like that to test you and you failed hard.  You have to be that interesting conversationalist she's referring to if you expect her to want to meet up. 

Also probably not a good look calling the guys she matches with creeps since you were one of them. 

I just don't think you're going to find what you're looking for on Tinder Tobey, and this thread just gets more depressing by the day.  It might be time for a Plenty of Fish or OKCupid account and I think you should probably do some internet research on how to talk to people, not even all that seduction bullshit, just how to have a normal conversation, because you're not going to get that advice here.
ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #877 on: December 23, 2014, 07:22:56 AM »
^she told me she had a boyfriend....

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #878 on: December 23, 2014, 07:27:20 AM »

Well that would have been pertinent information from the get-go don't you think?

Probably the most common lie for a girl to tell in order to fend off an approacher. 

Maybe she was on Tinder looking for some side dick, who knows? But you've made it clear that's not what you want.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #879 on: December 23, 2014, 07:33:41 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Well that would have been pertinent information from the get-go don't you think?

Probably the most common lie for a girl to tell in order to fend off an approacher. 

Maybe she was on Tinder looking for some side dick, who knows? But you've made it clear that's not what you want.

i went to the doctors yesterday and he said to take half my meds if i plan on having sex that night so im going to do that cause in all honestly one night stands are pretty fun and i said before im not looking for a relationship many times in this thread i just had some thoughts since the last girl that MAYBE im not a one night stand guy and that maybe i need to actually care for someone. But lets see if this happens cause im suppose to hang out with a girl during winter break and shes kind of cute so yeah im goign to take half of my meds and see where that takes cause when i dropped down on my medication like a couple days before the 25 year old the sex was great

Yushin Okami

• Rep: 115
« Reply #880 on: December 23, 2014, 08:56:41 AM »
Expand Quote
i was pissed tonight

[close]

Seriously... tone it the fuck down. You come off bad in that. Not her.
We all know you have two sexy anthropomorphic wolves who buttfuck each other on the bottom of your board.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #881 on: December 23, 2014, 09:19:55 AM »
^dude its tinder.....

if i was looking for meaningful shit i would be on some other website or app. She wasted my time

Yushin Okami

• Rep: 115
« Reply #882 on: December 23, 2014, 09:34:34 AM »
^dude its tinder.....

if i was looking for meaningful shit i would be on some other website or app. She wasted my time

I'm not concerned about you hurting some girls feelings, I'm concerned with your well-being. The fact that you don't see how you come off as creepy is worrisome.
We all know you have two sexy anthropomorphic wolves who buttfuck each other on the bottom of your board.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #883 on: December 23, 2014, 09:48:39 AM »
Expand Quote
^dude its tinder.....

[close]

I'm not concerned about you hurting some girls feelings, I'm concerned with your well-being. The fact that you don't see how you come off as creepy is worrisome.

Yea i don't get how thats creepy. Please explain.

I thought creepy texts were like sit on my face or send me pictures of you naked (which i have done but i always returned the favor) or shit like that. I just asked her why she was on tinder

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #884 on: December 23, 2014, 09:55:01 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
^dude its tinder.....

[close]

[close]

I thought creepy texts were like sit on my face or send me pictures of you naked (which i have done but i always returned the favor) or shit like that. I just asked her why she was on tinder

As soon as you sense disinterest from a chick you cut and run Tobey.  All you do by sticking around and asking those follow up questions is come off like an aggressive jerk, which girls find creepy.  On top of that, all these questions seem to be doing is working you up so by the time you're ready to talk to the next chick you're already in a shitty state of mind. 

If you want anyone to like you Tobey you need to like yourself first. 

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #885 on: December 23, 2014, 10:09:45 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
^dude its tinder.....

[close]

[close]

[close]

As soon as you sense disinterest from a chick you cut and run Tobey.  All you do by sticking around and asking those follow up questions is come off like an aggressive jerk, which girls find creepy.  On top of that, all these questions seem to be doing is working you up so by the time you're ready to talk to the next chick you're already in a shitty state of mind. 

If you want anyone to like you Tobey you need to like yourself first. 

Yea that's kind of my problem especially with younger girls cause they never add on to the conversation. So i guess i could just unmatch them as soon as they stop talking to me instead of just keep asking them questions to try to keep the conversation going. I am a great guy and if they don't want to get to know me, well FUCK EM

thecooldude498

• Rep: -34
« Reply #886 on: December 23, 2014, 10:21:42 AM »
lol @ all you neerds who can't find a girl. all you have to do to get a chick is go up to m'lady and tip your fedora. let her know how beautiful she is and that you are a gentleman. then put your hand on the back of her head and lean in for a kiss

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
« Reply #887 on: December 23, 2014, 11:36:06 AM »
^dude its tinder.....

if i was looking for meaningful shit i would be on some other website or app. She wasted my time OUT IN THE REAL FUCKING WORLD.

Also like I said you should seriously consider that you might be gay.  Hop up on Grindr I guess?
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1020
« Reply #888 on: December 23, 2014, 01:09:44 PM »
Posting screen shots of awkward, semi-menacing comments to a girl on Tinder...but not actually posting the pic that a chick sent you.

Ok, tobey. Ok.

GoodguyEh

• Rep: 0
« Reply #889 on: December 23, 2014, 04:31:39 PM »
She dont seem like the type to just casually hook up with people anyway, sooner or later you'll be thankful you didn't waste your time.

nice_guy_2

« Reply #890 on: December 23, 2014, 05:48:48 PM »
^dude its tinder.....

DUDE ITS NOT TINDER ITS TOBEY, YOU CAN'T TAKE BREAKS FROM BEING YOURSELF OTHERWISE YOU END UP A PATHETIC EXTRACT WHICH YOU CLEARLY ARE, I HATE YOU SO MUCH

nice_guy_2

« Reply #891 on: December 23, 2014, 05:59:18 PM »
jeez that was a bit rough, sorry your not that bad just oblivious, Merry Christmasssss :)))

Seamus_McShamebag

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 855
« Reply #892 on: December 23, 2014, 10:14:04 PM »
in the event that anyone is in the market...

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/cto/4812127549.html

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #893 on: December 23, 2014, 10:33:09 PM »
Tinder at Christmas, ouch..

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #894 on: December 23, 2014, 11:59:09 PM »
Posting screen shots of awkward, semi-menacing comments to a girl on Tinder...but not actually posting the pic that a chick sent you.

Ok, tobey. Ok.

yea if you read my other post in this thread i got a new phone but i found the phone charger BUT GUESS WHAT???

im DM the picture to the slap pals that follow me on instagram cause i like them and they tolerateme and plus they don't fucking annoy me everytime i post in this thread so, Will, Nallid, GAY (you will probably will be bummed), BraveUlysses, TFUCKINA, and InternetDaddy expect an early Christmas present from me

edit: Also PAWL
« Last Edit: December 24, 2014, 12:03:12 AM by tobey »

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 348
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #895 on: December 24, 2014, 12:16:04 AM »
you forgot me ! pm dude !

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1020
« Reply #896 on: December 24, 2014, 08:10:56 AM »
Expand Quote

Ok, tobey. Ok.
[close]

yea if you read my other post in this thread i got a new phone but i found the phone charger BUT GUESS WHAT???

im DM the picture to the slap pals that follow me on instagram cause i like them and they tolerateme and plus they don't fucking annoy me everytime i post in this thread so, Will, Nallid, GAY (you will probably will be bummed), BraveUlysses, TFUCKINA, and InternetDaddy expect an early Christmas present from me

edit: Also PAWL

Aw shucks, am I annoying you tobey? Darn.

EPetrov

• Rep: -30
« Reply #897 on: December 24, 2014, 12:26:28 PM »
You know I follow you right bruh? Radicalsabical

shark tits

« Reply #898 on: December 24, 2014, 03:54:17 PM »
i don't have instagram but i been gnarring you every day since i turned pro [uh, i mean PAL] so i think it would be downright cordial if you share any pictures w/ me too
<3 shark tits
otherwise what? you've just been using me for gnars and never had any intentions of sharing pics w/ me? what, to boost your self esteem at my expense? that's why you're gonna die alone!
joking, i was trying to illustrate how your post to the woman came across even if she deserved it or whatever, sarcasm and condescension is the grown up way of hurting feelings.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #899 on: December 24, 2014, 05:30:41 PM »
You know I follow you right bruh? Radicalsabical

thats you? okay you get a photo!

i don't have instagram but i been gnarring you every day since i turned pro [uh, i mean PAL] so i think it would be downright cordial if you share any pictures w/ me too
<3 shark tits
otherwise what? you've just been using me for gnars and never had any intentions of sharing pics w/ me? what, to boost your self esteem at my expense? that's why you're gonna die alone!
joking, i was trying to illustrate how your post to the woman came across even if she deserved it or whatever, sarcasm and condescension is the grown up way of hurting feelings.

Pm your name ill send it to you on facebook shark tits