Author Topic: tinder  (Read 388397 times)

tobey

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
Re: tinder
« Reply #900 on: December 24, 2014, 05:39:20 PM »
my old phone literally just broke as i sent the picture, i sent it to the people i said i was going to send it to in my original post.

Sorry shark tits and EPetrov

shark tits

« Reply #901 on: December 24, 2014, 05:47:50 PM »
my old phone literally just broke as i sent the picture, i sent it to the people i said i was going to send it to in my original post.

damn it all to hell, tobey! quit playing dick games!
nah, i got the message loud and clear but i sent you my fb anyways. we can chat on there if you want. maybe you can leave scranton and visit me in mass some day? either way, PMs on here take too long.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #902 on: December 24, 2014, 05:59:40 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
nah, i got the message loud and clear but i sent you my fb anyways. we can chat on there if you want. maybe you can leave scranton and visit me in mass some day? either way, PMs on here take too long.

i don't live in scranton, i live in the suburbs of philly. I wish i lived in scranton cause then i could actually say im tobey from the office

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 875
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #903 on: December 25, 2014, 09:15:12 AM »
Every time I come into this thread I think that tobey is just a very elaborate troll and no one has caught on.

n0torious

• Rep: 153
« Reply #904 on: December 25, 2014, 11:17:18 AM »
As soon as you sense disinterest from a chick you cut and run Tobey.  All you do by sticking around and asking those follow up questions is come off like an aggressive jerk, which girls find creepy.  On top of that, all these questions seem to be doing is working you up so by the time you're ready to talk to the next chick you're already in a shitty state of mind. 

If you want anyone to like you Tobey you need to like yourself first.

This. This this this. This is the real shit. Getting annoyed when a girl does something is completely understandable. Losing control and reacting is where you drop the ball. Relax. If it helps to force yourself to wait a fixed amount of time before you reply, then do that. And if waiting means you pass an opportunity, so what? There will be others. Missing out because you took your time is far better than sticking your foot in your mouth.

shark tits

« Reply #905 on: December 25, 2014, 11:29:08 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

i don't live in scranton, i live in the suburbs of philly. I wish i lived in scranton cause then i could actually say im tobey from the office
don't fuck up my fantasy tobey! in my world view everyone is their avatar.

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 350
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #906 on: December 25, 2014, 11:59:07 AM »
my avatar perfectly represents me, the snake, trying to watch these pussy pics...

lamfordie

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #907 on: December 25, 2014, 02:16:27 PM »
I'm in Mexico and there's nothing good down here.

thecooldude498

• Rep: -34
« Reply #908 on: December 25, 2014, 02:50:42 PM »
I'm in Mexico and there's nothing good down here.

lol they can't even afford iphones how are they going to be on tinder

look go to the nearest home depot and you will find them waiting outside

nice_guy_2

« Reply #909 on: December 26, 2014, 12:46:28 AM »
keep on trap

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #910 on: December 27, 2014, 08:41:50 PM »
So this girl i have been talking to cancelled our plans for tonight, she cancelled at least 3 different times on me, all excuses i believed. Now shes saying Tuesday night. If she doesn't hang out with me while shes home from college which is i think is only a couple more weeks im probably going to get drunk and call her out on her shit, and probably send pictures to my instagram slap pals again. But i have to warn those dudes they aren't going to be good as the first one i sent

nice_guy_2

« Reply #911 on: December 27, 2014, 11:52:35 PM »
YOU ARE A FUCKING TRAIN WRECK, THE REASON YOU CANT GET ERECTIONS IS NOT BECAUSE THE GIRL AND YOU AREN'T IN LOVE, ITS BECAUSE YOU AREN'T IN LOVE WITH YOURSELF BUT UNTIL THIS FUCKING HAPPENS KEEP ON POSTING YOUR STUPID SHIT I GUESS

SORT

IT

OUT

ONCE YOUR COMFORTABLE IN YOUR OWN  SKIN YOU'LL BE BETTER

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #912 on: December 28, 2014, 12:20:32 AM »
ummmm i have been getting hard all week?

SOMEONE'S JUST MAD CAUSE I AM NOT LETTING THEM SEE THE PICTURE OF THAT 18 YEAR OLD

foureyedjim

« Reply #913 on: December 28, 2014, 03:23:50 AM »
yeah man, these tinder match pictures are a hot commodity.

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
« Reply #914 on: December 28, 2014, 05:48:00 AM »
So this girl i have been talking to cancelled our plans for tonight, she cancelled at least 3 different times on me, all excuses i believed. Now shes saying Tuesday night. If she doesn't hang out with me while shes home from college which is i think is only a couple more weeks im probably going to get drunk and call her out on her shit, and probably send pictures to my instagram slap pals again. But i have to warn those dudes they aren't going to be good as the first one i sent

I give up Tobey, you're hopeless. 
ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #915 on: December 28, 2014, 01:59:16 PM »
YOU ARE A FUCKING TRAIN WRECK, THE REASON YOU CANT GET ERECTIONS IS NOT BECAUSE THE GIRL AND YOU AREN'T IN LOVE, ITS BECAUSE YOU AREN'T IN LOVE WITH YOURSELF BUT UNTIL THIS FUCKING HAPPENS KEEP ON POSTING YOUR STUPID SHIT I GUESS

SORT

IT

OUT

ONCE YOUR COMFORTABLE IN YOUR OWN  SKIN YOU'LL BE BETTER

Hash Slinging Slasher

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
« Reply #916 on: December 28, 2014, 06:37:02 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I give up Tobey, you're hopeless. 
^What he said^

EPetrov

• Rep: -30
« Reply #917 on: December 28, 2014, 06:39:43 PM »
Maybe I should hate you for this

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 108
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #918 on: December 28, 2014, 07:14:33 PM »
wait, tobey's posts are serious? ;D

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

nice_guy_2

« Reply #919 on: December 28, 2014, 07:32:30 PM »
wait, tobey's posts are serious? ;D

deadly serious, the boy is fucked up, such a mess.............. i guess we can support him though :(

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #920 on: December 28, 2014, 07:58:08 PM »
The only reason i would call her out cause she seems to be doing the exact same thing as the 18 year old and if she backs out on Tuesday night the night i plan on taking half of my meds i am going to go through horrible withdraw and i don't want to go through that cause it sucks. So yea if she backs out again im going to be pissed

nice_guy_2

« Reply #921 on: December 28, 2014, 07:59:51 PM »
try focusing when you masturbate and see how long you can last (use lube and watch POV doggystyle if you wanna do it right)

Everett425

• Rep: -148
  • Nice! Dope! Like it! Wow!
« Reply #922 on: December 28, 2014, 11:32:26 PM »
I feel like Tobey misinterprets everything that people say to him in this thread.

chuck d

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 234
« Reply #923 on: December 29, 2014, 06:50:17 PM »
When Tobey takes only half his meds.  Granted, he makes good points, we should all be depressed.
The Newsroom - EPA report

Bobby Peru

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 613
    • Community Push avatar image
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #924 on: December 29, 2014, 07:05:08 PM »
I feel like Tobey misinterprets everything that people say to him in this thread.

Yeah I think it's time to chill Tobey. If you do anything besides just stop talking to the girl, you're ankle deep into Corey Feldman portraying you as the bad guy in a Lifetime movie.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2014, 07:11:11 PM by Bobby Peru »

weedpop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 308
« Reply #925 on: December 29, 2014, 07:25:32 PM »
Is there any way to selectively ban Tobey just from this thread? I'd like to be able to come in here and read people's stories without wanting to blow my head off.

ttching!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 65214
  • Smilin' Mercenary
« Reply #926 on: December 29, 2014, 08:11:17 PM »
Is there any way to selectively ban Tobey just from this thread? I'd like to be able to come in here and read people's stories without wanting to blow my head off.

You could start him an awkward non-sexual experiences thread, but think about justice. These posts may be some poor girl's family's only hope of linking her assailant to the crime.

The Shogun

« Reply #927 on: December 30, 2014, 12:11:47 AM »
Aside from Tobey and his lack of follow through to post images, I regretfully joined tinder a few weeks ago. I don't know what to make of it yet, it's a strange way to interact with someone else.

I recently broke up with my girlfriend of five years and I thought maybe, just maybe I could at least grab a drink with someone from this dumb app. But it turns out these girls in the ages of 25-35 play games. I was messaging this one girl, it was going well and  I thought I might have a chance. I made a funny reference to Crocodile Dundee, she replied with "hahahaha" then I asked "what do you do for a living" and nothing, I guess she moved onto other shit. Another chick I was messaging seemed cool, she's 36 and was down to grab a drink, I asked "where in LA do you live" and no response.

Not only is it frustrating, it makes me feel like more of loser. What do these girls actually want?

Should I throw in the towel and keep whatever dignity I have left after joining?

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #928 on: December 30, 2014, 02:37:54 AM »

redemption post! probably going to message her when im not sick

sleepypancakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 228
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #929 on: December 30, 2014, 11:59:03 AM »

redemption post! probably going to message her when im not sick
There's no redemption you nut ball. You're being a creep and you should stop being a creep.