Author Topic: tinder  (Read 388165 times)

Fenzadill

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
Re: tinder
« Reply #960 on: December 31, 2014, 05:03:37 PM »
if im gay, cool i dont care

Me neither I'm just sayin like, you know, you could stop trying to fuck girls only for your dick to go soft and be true to yourself n shit.  Find your Jason Bateman.  I bet you could take a dude to Wawas and he wouldn't give a shit.
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #961 on: December 31, 2014, 05:17:28 PM »
Expand Quote
if im gay, cool i dont care
[close]

Me neither I'm just sayin like, you know, you could stop trying to fuck girls only for your dick to go soft and be true to yourself n shit.  Find your Jason Bateman.  I bet you could take a dude to Wawas and he wouldn't give a shit.

My dick has only gotten soft with the fat girls, i thought i didn't really care about looks but i guess if a girl has a bigger gut than me it turns me off. I mean i am young but looks aren't everything to me but i guess they play an important part in my life

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 701
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #962 on: December 31, 2014, 07:09:23 PM »
Tobey just has a medicinally induced softy. I have a hard time keeping it hard because of that too.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #963 on: December 31, 2014, 07:25:41 PM »
Tobey just has a medicinally induced softy. I have a hard time keeping it hard because of that too.

yea like not having anxiety is bad enough, the one thing that makes us super relax is cumming and that's like impossible to do

our lives suck

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
« Reply #964 on: December 31, 2014, 08:25:45 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

yea like not having anxiety is bad enough, the one thing that makes us super relax is cumming and that's like impossible to do

our lives suck

Do you two hear yourselves? Life is stressful, but I'll take all the anxiety in the world before I chemically castrate myself, especially when both of you seem to still be pretty unhappy.

Also Tobey, why do you deserve a chick with a hot body when you can't be bothered to take care of your own?
« Last Edit: December 31, 2014, 08:27:32 PM by ill_Murray »
ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #965 on: December 31, 2014, 08:44:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

our lives suck
[close]

Do you two hear yourselves? Life is stressful, but I'll take all the anxiety in the world before I chemically castrate myself, especially when both of you seem to still be pretty unhappy.

Also Tobey, why do you deserve a chick with a hot body when you can't be bothered to take care of your own?

yeah you don't understand our anxiety, we don't have panic attacks like once in awhile. I have a panic attack everyday that lasts about a couple of hours i need meds something is wrong with my brain i hate how people say meds make it worst, yea it probably does if you don't have that much anxiety but when you have a panic attack everyday no matter what you do and you literally tried EVERYTHING and the only relief you have is a pill than yeah im taking a fucking pill. And how am i not taking care of my body? i lost 50 pounds this year and started exercising so please you don't know what me and L33T go through and no one really understands unless you have bad anxiety like us so please shut up.

edit" plus when did i ever say i deserve a hot girl? im pretty sure i always post here saying im a piece of shit and everyone is out of my league
« Last Edit: December 31, 2014, 09:02:47 PM by tobey »

abudabi

« Reply #966 on: December 31, 2014, 09:49:42 PM »
i remember you saying you dont like weed tobey, what happens if you get stoned?

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #967 on: December 31, 2014, 10:05:42 PM »
i remember you saying you dont like weed tobey, what happens if you get stoned?

i get way to paranoid, drinking is the only thing i like and I'm fine with that

abudabi

« Reply #968 on: December 31, 2014, 10:38:34 PM »
word that's cool. ever try smoking a very small amount of it?

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #969 on: December 31, 2014, 11:06:22 PM »
word that's cool. ever try smoking a very small amount of it?

Last time i smoke i think it was 5 years ago and i was really drunk so i thought why not and only took one hit. Than i freaked out called my mom, she picked me up, went home and made my mom be with me till i fell asleep

Doesn't interest me

edit: i started getting anxiety when i smoked weed like i would freak out and still feel freaked out even though i wasn't high anymore

abudabi

« Reply #970 on: December 31, 2014, 11:30:51 PM »
ah shit, that sucks. anxiety blows.

KUberry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -130
« Reply #971 on: January 01, 2015, 02:57:07 AM »
They have strains specifically for anxiety. Like low thc high cbd. Relaxing and not intense.

GOKU

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 113
« Reply #972 on: January 01, 2015, 09:25:09 AM »
They have strains specifically for anxiety. Like low thc high cbd. Relaxing and not intense.

Damn, I want summadat shit! I used to love weed, but then my anxiety issues went through the roof about a year ago. Weed is too dang strong nowadays, I want some 2005 mediocre outdoor weed :'(

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #973 on: January 01, 2015, 09:37:18 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

our lives suck
[close]

[close]

yeah you don't understand our anxiety, we don't have panic attacks like once in awhile. I have a panic attack everyday that lasts about a couple of hours i need meds something is wrong with my brain i hate how people say meds make it worst, yea it probably does if you don't have that much anxiety but when you have a panic attack everyday no matter what you do and you literally tried EVERYTHING and the only relief you have is a pill than yeah im taking a fucking pill. And how am i not taking care of my body? i lost 50 pounds this year and started exercising so please you don't know what me and L33T go through and no one really understands unless you have bad anxiety like us so please shut up.

edit" plus when did i ever say i deserve a hot girl? im pretty sure i always post here saying im a piece of shit and everyone is out of my league

Maybe if you two squirted on some titties once in a while,  you'd be less anxious. 

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #974 on: January 01, 2015, 11:45:46 AM »
What do you guys take?  I can fuck on Xanax, Klonopin, etc not trying to rub it in, I'm sayin it doesn't get in the way of boners.

I've never taken any other mood altering, non-fun type meds except for Depakote, and that was mistaken identity.

The only time I've had drugs impede sexual performace was too much booze, or way way too much cocaine or opiates.  Cuz on the other hand the right amounts of any of those actually result in spectacular performance and stamina.

If I am tripping too hard I will also not be able to figure it out.
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

n0torious

• Rep: 153
« Reply #975 on: January 01, 2015, 11:54:44 AM »
Damn, I want summadat shit! I used to love weed, but then my anxiety issues went through the roof about a year ago. Weed is too dang strong nowadays, I want some 2005 mediocre outdoor weed :'(

I heard a piece on NPR about how the market for the outdoor cheap stuff has evaporated. Mexican farmers are transitioning to poppies. Demand is so low that cartels import high grade from Colorado.

Bobby Peru

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
    • Community Push avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #976 on: January 01, 2015, 01:14:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

our lives suck
[close]

Come on dude, do you know what clinically diagnosed anxiety is? Would you also tell somebody with a heart condition to ride a roller coaster because it will getting their heart pumping better than medication?

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #977 on: January 01, 2015, 02:43:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

our lives suck
[close]

[close]
Come on dude, do you know what clinically diagnosed anxiety is? Would you also tell somebody with a heart condition to ride a roller coaster because it will getting their heart pumping better than medication?

If I had a heart condition and in order to pump blood, specifically say to my dick in order to achieve an erection, you better believe I'm getting a fast pass for blowjobs all over Space Mountain.  

While I have a lot respect for the field of psychology and it's practitioners, I feel like pharmacology has become a grey or more literally, a green area.  Like I said everyone gets stressed out, everyone has their problems big and small, but there are options outside of taking a pill.  Figure out what you're anxious about and try to fix the situation.  If it's something a bit more existential, see a psychiatrist.  

I stand by my original point though, orgasms are the best endorphin inducer, orgasms with other people are even better.  

« Last Edit: January 01, 2015, 06:20:42 PM by ill_Murray »

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #978 on: January 01, 2015, 02:47:44 PM »
I don't know if I could keep an erection on a roller coaster but I'd love the opportunity to ride. I think I lost the metaphor.

summertimebluesdaddy

• Rep: -14
« Reply #979 on: January 01, 2015, 03:05:04 PM »
Think on the bright side guys, Josh Kalis and Karl Watson may have read about your erectile dysfuntion
Always a bridesmaid, never a bride...

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #980 on: January 01, 2015, 06:05:58 PM »
What do you guys take?  I can fuck on Xanax, Klonopin, etc not trying to rub it in, I'm sayin it doesn't get in the way of boners.

I've never taken any other mood altering, non-fun type meds except for Depakote, and that was mistaken identity.

The only time I've had drugs impede sexual performace was too much booze, or way way too much cocaine or opiates.  Cuz on the other hand the right amounts of any of those actually result in spectacular performance and stamina.

If I am tripping too hard I will also not be able to figure it out.

Its the SSRI's that fuck with your sex drive, not Xanax or those types of pills

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #981 on: January 01, 2015, 06:14:25 PM »
Think on the bright side guys, Josh Kalis and Karl Watson may have read about your erectile dysfuntion
That's all I ever wanted.

I'm seriously trying so hard on this tinder thing. Only matches I get are bots and ogres. I still message the ogres.

GoodguyEh

• Rep: 0
« Reply #982 on: January 01, 2015, 06:22:36 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I'm seriously trying so hard on this tinder thing. Only matches I get are bots and ogres. I still message the ogres.
Sometimes you gotta slay a few dragons before you get to the princess

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #983 on: January 01, 2015, 11:36:11 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Lemme see the pics you use and whats you're description or whatever say?

Nanda Zinger

• Rep: 56
« Reply #984 on: January 02, 2015, 12:42:34 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

if your down with the ogres, try okc. But tinder isn't really that hard. Just set your mile thing to like 5 and kick it nearby with a whatever type chick. If you don't dig her, leave and your home in a timely manner.

shark tits

« Reply #985 on: January 02, 2015, 05:47:23 AM »
hahaha, that was funny shit! to whom it concerns [dgkalis and organi-slash dog karl watson] my boner works like wicked good!
i haven't gotten laid in forever but i want my favorite skaters and scrabble players to be cognizant of my masturbatory prowess.

Nanda Zinger

• Rep: 56
« Reply #986 on: January 02, 2015, 03:36:16 PM »
A pretty rad girl off tinder that lives like 45 minutes away brought me in n out burger once, a calendar and 12 pack for xmas and then a 6 pack of dales pale ale, a pbr 30 pack, pack of smokes and a new pillow and spent the night for new years. Probably my best tindering yet. But she left in the morning and felt we rushed into seriousness too quick. I will probably never see her again but it was a nice two weeks.

n0torious

• Rep: 153
« Reply #987 on: January 03, 2015, 09:15:23 AM »
Sometimes you get hasty and rush in, trying to make the dream real. It happens.

http://youtu.be/kvDjMGgAJF8

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #988 on: January 04, 2015, 11:04:13 PM »
hanging out with the lesbian this week, i mean why not? she lives 2 miles away from me and maybe she will hook me up with one of her straight friends.

dillanharp

« Reply #989 on: January 04, 2015, 11:20:47 PM »
It's cool man, we understand you need to ease in to this new lifestyle.