Author Topic: tinder  (Read 388222 times)

tobey

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
Re: tinder
« Reply #990 on: January 04, 2015, 11:30:37 PM »
It's cool man, we understand you need to ease in to this new lifestyle.

lol i told the lesbian that im probably going to make a move on her and she just laughed...... i think she thinks im kidding

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 75
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #991 on: January 05, 2015, 01:24:31 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

lol i told the lesbian that im probably going to make a move on her and she just laughed...... i think she thinks im kidding

i'm not quite sure you understand what a lesbian is

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Yushin Okami

• Rep: 115
« Reply #992 on: January 05, 2015, 08:24:26 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

i'm not quite sure you understand what a lesbian is

I was going to say... are you NOT kidding?
We all know you have two sexy anthropomorphic wolves who buttfuck each other on the bottom of your board.

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
« Reply #993 on: January 05, 2015, 08:29:53 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

So do you see the creepiness in this one at least?
ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #994 on: January 05, 2015, 09:17:20 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

So do you see the creepiness in this one at least?

yeah it was mainly a joke

n0torious

• Rep: 153
« Reply #995 on: January 05, 2015, 10:21:15 AM »

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #996 on: January 05, 2015, 10:01:34 PM »
Every girl i noticed on tinder loves the show American Horror Story, i just asked a girl if she wants to watch it and we are hanging out Wednesday night

foureyedjim

« Reply #997 on: January 06, 2015, 03:09:55 AM »
Every girl i noticed on tinder loves the show American Horror Story, i just asked a girl if she wants to watch it and we are hanging out Wednesday night
I drudged through the first season.  Fucking terrible.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #998 on: January 06, 2015, 05:56:41 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I drudged through the first season.  Fucking terrible.

yea i know i only watched a couple episodes of the first season, another girl on tinder wanted me to watch it with her and it just wasn't good.

n0torious

« Reply #999 on: January 06, 2015, 08:01:36 AM »
I try to have some adorable animal shows on the DVR at all times. Not a bad move when she comes back to the spot and you can entertain her with a cheetah and dog who are friends: http://www.pbs.org/wnet/nature/animal-odd-couples-full-episode/8009/

I've also been noticing lately how much good manners come in handy. Being out with a girl and handling people with aplomb is a great look.

skateboardnorth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 27
« Reply #1000 on: January 06, 2015, 10:04:45 AM »
I try to have some adorable animal shows on the DVR at all times. Not a bad move when she comes back to the spot and you can entertain her with a cheetah and dog who are friends: http://www.pbs.org/wnet/nature/animal-odd-couples-full-episode/8009/

I've also been noticing lately how much good manners come in handy. Being out with a girl and handling people with aplomb is a great look.

Good call man!  Girls love that shit. 

DMH

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 88
« Reply #1001 on: January 06, 2015, 10:44:26 AM »

I feel like you exclusively post in this thread, but you've been dropping nothing but positive knowledge. Respect.

n0torious

« Reply #1002 on: January 06, 2015, 12:52:01 PM »
Thanks guys. I used to have 3,000+ posts but focused my account. When I was around a lot, I went through a bad breakup and lived through the situation pretty openly on SLAP. The people that helped me kept things positive, focusing on how I could get through it constructive behavior. I found myself passing along that message to other people. I still have ups and downs. I like talking through these issues because it reminds me of who I want to be. In the end, all we are is what we do. If you're not criticizing your own behavior, you're running in place.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1003 on: January 06, 2015, 10:31:25 PM »
so that girl bailed its whatever though i just started talking to her last night but still a little bummed but i took the high rode didnt throw a bitchy  fit. Now i have been talking to this girl from a couple times i asked her on a date, she said yes now this is the problem. She doesnt drive and she lives in the city, i google mapped it and its at least a 25 minute drive. I am kinda of just freaking out just thinking about the drive but i fucking had it with my anxiety, im not letting it run my life anymore. so im really here just for people to say "You can do it"!

foureyedjim

« Reply #1004 on: January 06, 2015, 10:42:34 PM »
so that girl bailed its whatever though i just started talking to her last night but still a little bummed but i took the high rode didnt throw a bitchy  fit. Now i have been talking to this girl from a couple times i asked her on a date, she said yes now this is the problem. She doesnt drive and she lives in the city, i google mapped it and its at least a 25 minute drive. I am kinda of just freaking out just thinking about the drive but i fucking had it with my anxiety, im not letting it run my life anymore. so im really here just for people to say "You can do it"!

Not a far drive considering you'll be staying over at her place anyways  8)

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 311
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1005 on: January 06, 2015, 10:51:26 PM »
25 minutes is a cake walk man. I drove over an hour to see a girl and it was worth it but man, an hour is the limit I would go to.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

summertimebluesdaddy

• Rep: -14
« Reply #1006 on: January 07, 2015, 02:09:36 AM »
so that girl bailed its whatever though i just started typing with her with a dumb ass app last night but still a little bummed but i took the high rode didnt throw a bitchy  fit. Now i have been still not being a normal person to this girl from a couple times i asked her on a date, she said yes now this is the problem. She doesnt drive and she's way too young, i google mapped it and its at least a 25 minute drive to statutory rape her . I am kinda of just freaking out just thinking about the drive but i fucking had it with my anxiety, im not letting it run my life anymore. so im really here just for people to say "You can do it"!
Always a bridesmaid, never a bride...

n0torious

« Reply #1007 on: January 07, 2015, 07:46:04 AM »
If you're not challenging yourself, you can't expect anything more than the same middling results. Driving to see this girl is symbolic of your situation: you must move out of your comfort zone to improve your situation. Figuring this stuff out is not easy, but that makes it all the more rewarding when you break through.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1008 on: January 07, 2015, 07:48:07 AM »
Expand Quote
so that girl bailed its whatever though i just started typing with her with a dumb ass app last night but still a little bummed but i took the high rode didnt throw a bitchy  fit. Now i have been still not being a normal person to this girl from a couple times i asked her on a date, she said yes now this is the problem. She doesnt drive and she's way too young, i google mapped it and its at least a 25 minute drive to statutory rape her . I am kinda of just freaking out just thinking about the drive but i fucking had it with my anxiety, im not letting it run my life anymore. so im really here just for people to say "You can do it"!
[close]

why you make another account? missed you nice guy

Yushin Okami

• Rep: 115
« Reply #1009 on: January 07, 2015, 07:54:00 AM »

You goooooooooot this!
We all know you have two sexy anthropomorphic wolves who buttfuck each other on the bottom of your board.

LesbianPUNCH

• Rep: 25
« Reply #1010 on: January 07, 2015, 07:59:44 AM »
25 minutes is a cake walk man. I drove over an hour to see a girl and it was worth it but man, an hour is the limit I would go to.

My friend, twice, has swooned some really sexy and awesome girls into driving and flying across country to meet him. He met one girl back during the chat roulette hay day who flew from Minnesota to oklahoma to take my homies v card. She stayed a week with us. Super cool, and probably a nine. And then he had two art school students from Mexico drive to tulsa and stay with us for an additional week. I miss my friend. Always getting into shenanigans.

n0torious

« Reply #1011 on: January 07, 2015, 08:38:58 AM »
My friend, twice, has swooned some really sexy and awesome girls into driving and flying across country to meet him. He met one girl back during the chat roulette hay day who flew from Minnesota to oklahoma to take my homies v card. She stayed a week with us. Super cool, and probably a nine. And then he had two art school students from Mexico drive to tulsa and stay with us for an additional week. I miss my friend. Always getting into shenanigans.

Having friends like that is great...people who come with the antics and keep things light: a sensei in the ways of the fairer sex.

foureyedjim

« Reply #1012 on: January 07, 2015, 10:40:41 AM »

PAWL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -69
« Reply #1013 on: January 07, 2015, 02:00:10 PM »

u are so corny

jk but you should be able to tell yourself that and not rely on anonymous people on a message board. cmon kev
yo mike mo new age ape style high five with my reborn hand.

2008 psychedelic experience. thanks.

Nosferatu

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 684
« Reply #1014 on: January 08, 2015, 09:53:19 AM »
I thought it wasnt just him solo, shouldve stuck with my og thought.
R.I.P Rusty. One of us.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #1015 on: January 08, 2015, 10:35:25 AM »
http://imgur.com/a/hhw9F

pizza, ice cream and pussy. dude is living the dream.

Lance

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 581
« Reply #1016 on: January 08, 2015, 10:50:17 AM »
Notorious is a fucking Zen Buda, listen to him!   For fucks sake his words make me want to help old ladies across the street and shit!
Anyone else notice that Tony Parker is the Gino of basketball?

n0torious

« Reply #1017 on: January 08, 2015, 11:15:07 AM »
Notorious is a fucking Zen Buda, listen to him!   For fucks sake his words make me want to help old ladies across the street and shit!

I love this man. Go to Albany and support Seasons, ya bastards!

http://seasonsskateshop.com/

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 311
« Reply #1018 on: January 08, 2015, 11:23:22 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

That's dope. Like some celeb shit where the girls come to you and you just rotate them with the others you could be juggling with. Apparently that is what Tiger Woods did all the time.

Man.....I swear, Tinder would have been great when I needed it back in 2008. My girl coworker just broke up from her boyfriend and told me she is batting a 1000 on it back in NYC. Getting your slut on has never been so easy.

You guys heard of AshleyMadison.com? A site that promotes cheating.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

shark tits

« Reply #1019 on: January 08, 2015, 01:19:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

That's dope. Like some celeb shit where the girls come to you and you just rotate them with the others you could be juggling with. Apparently that is what Tiger Woods did all the time.

Man.....I swear, Tinder would have been great when I needed it back in 2008. My girl coworker just broke up from her boyfriend and told me she is batting a 1000 on it back in NYC. Getting your slut on has never been so easy.

You guys heard of AshleyMadison.com? A site that promotes cheating.
ha, i seen the commercial for ashley madison late night and it was surreal like an SNL sketch or something. song cracks me up.
Ashley Madison - Other than my Wife