Author Topic: tinder  (Read 388197 times)

n0torious

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 153
Re: tinder
« Reply #1020 on: January 08, 2015, 01:44:05 PM »
ha, i seen the commercial for ashley madison late night and it was surreal like an SNL sketch or something. song cracks me up.
Ashley Madison - Other than my Wife

That's pretty tight, but can't compete with the Farmers Only song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RvyFFjP7RE#
« Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 10:02:27 PM by n0torious »

n0torious

« Reply #1021 on: January 08, 2015, 03:09:12 PM »
Worth sharing: a new study addresses the post-breakup recovery process and suggests it's healthy to work through things out loud instead of bottling feelings up: http://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2015/01/secret-to-getting-over-heartbreak/384353/

After nine weeks, Larson found that the group that regularly shared their feelings with the researchers had “better overall recovery from their breakups” compared with the other group. “That process of feeling complete again, and regaining what you had to let go, is really healthy and drives recovery,” Larson said. “Take the time to not just drown your feelings in sugary food, but to think about the breakup and reflect on how you’re doing,” she said, adding that it's best to “invite a friend over too, so you’re not just stewing.”
I agree 100%.

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 865
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #1022 on: January 08, 2015, 03:13:57 PM »
http://imgur.com/a/hhw9F

This alone has made me reinstall tinder to try it, if for nothing else but laughs.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #1023 on: January 08, 2015, 05:48:04 PM »
Worth sharing: a new study addresses the post-breakup recovery process and suggests it's healthy to work through things out loud instead of bottling feelings up: http://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2015/01/secret-to-getting-over-heartbreak/384353/

Expand Quote
After nine weeks, Larson found that the group that regularly shared their feelings with the researchers had “better overall recovery from their breakups” compared with the other group. “That process of feeling complete again, and regaining what you had to let go, is really healthy and drives recovery,” Larson said. “Take the time to not just drown your feelings in sugary food, but to think about the breakup and reflect on how you’re doing,” she said, adding that it's best to “invite a friend over too, so you’re not just stewing.”
[close]
I agree 100%.

Second this. I don't remember how long it was after my ex and I broke up, maybe like three months or sometging, but I couldn't get myself to feel happy. It was at the point where I was just feeling sad about feeling sad all the time. I'm not someone who easilys spills my emotional garbage to people i care about so I went and talked to a therapist I think like twice a week for about a month. For a while I felt real ridiculous for going to a therapist because I was sad over a girl, but it honestly helped me more than anything else. Way more than booze did, that's for sure.

n0torious

« Reply #1024 on: January 08, 2015, 06:42:00 PM »
Second this. I don't remember how long it was after my ex and I broke up, maybe like three months or sometging, but I couldn't get myself to feel happy. It was at the point where I was just feeling sad about feeling sad all the time. I'm not someone who easilys spills my emotional garbage to people i care about so I went and talked to a therapist I think like twice a week for about a month. For a while I felt real ridiculous for going to a therapist because I was sad over a girl, but it honestly helped me more than anything else. Way more than booze did, that's for sure.

We've internalized bad ideas that compound difficult situations. One of the worst is that if you can't go it alone, you're less of a man. If you come out of a difficult situation without a scratch, great. But a bad breakup can involve a lot of heavy issues: loneliness, questioning your self-worth, and etc. Admitting you need help and reaching out, whether it's to friends or professionals, is a sign of strength. It demonstrates self knowledge. And it helps you avoid putting those problems on other people. Negativity leaks out in other ways. Why drag out a problem?

Hash Slinging Slasher

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
« Reply #1025 on: January 08, 2015, 07:03:19 PM »
Expand Quote

This alone has made me reinstall tinder to try it, if for nothing else but laughs.
I can confirm that this works. Well, it would've worked one time if she wasn't 50 miles away and the other time if the girl wasn't 6 feet tall.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 07:05:16 PM by Hash Slinging Slasher »

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #1026 on: January 08, 2015, 10:44:16 PM »
I texted the last girl i hung out with on tinder (the fat one) and said i am sorry for not hitting her up cause im kind of over sex cause of my meds. She said she didnt hang out with me just for sex and honestly i had a lot of fun hanging out with her so im going to hang out with her again next week. I'm still only going to take half my meds when i hang out with her cause you know just in case but like i said i had a fun time hanging out with her and she has a cute face that i don't mind sticking my tounge down her thoart so lets see if i cum

Wall of Nausea

• Rep: -60
« Reply #1027 on: January 08, 2015, 11:13:41 PM »
I texted the last girl i hung out with on tinder (the fat one) and said i am sorry for not hitting her up cause im kind of over sex cause of my meds. She said she didnt hang out with me just for sex and honestly i had a lot of fun hanging out with her so im going to hang out with her again next week. I'm still only going to take half my meds when i hang out with her cause you know just in case but like i said i had a fun time hanging out with her and she has a cute face that i don't mind sticking my tounge down her thoart so lets see if i cum

You sound like a fucking pussy. Dude you don't deserve a total 10 or even a 5 which is a dumb ass rating system, how about a female who can put up with your shittyness. Your game is fucked up, you're looking to the internet for validation, why? If you can't talk to another woman in an appropriate setting you have no business playing the cards, you just sound unfit and massively immature. Go inward and grow up great things come from it. You're not worth as much as you think, seriously. Being worthless if liberating and those who know will pick up on it.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1028 on: January 08, 2015, 11:17:18 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

You sound like a fucking pussy. Dude you don't deserve a total 10 or even a 5 which is a dumb ass rating system, how about a female who can put up with your shittyness. Your game is fucked up, you're looking to the internet for validation, why? If you can't talk to another woman in an appropriate setting you have no business playing the cards, you just sound unfit and massively immature. Go inward and grow up great things come from it. You're not worth as much as you think, seriously. Being worthless if liberating and those who know will pick up on it.

i talk to girls all the time in public, like at the bar or at school. i just find tinder more interseting cause i at least know the girl is interested in me and plus they deal with my shittyness for one night. Like i said looks arent everything to me and i did have a fun time hanging out with her so why not hang out with her again?

Edit: im a little drunk so i kind of get your response now, so if im a huge pile why would i aim for a girl thats a 10 i liked hanging out with her so im going to hang out with her again. literally for tinder i just swiped to get matched up with everyone i don't care if their ugly i just want to hang out with people that would want to hang out with me
« Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 11:20:30 PM by tobey »

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1029 on: January 08, 2015, 11:27:13 PM »
You're going to have to realize you're not special and how you're going to fit into a certain circumstance. Hero worship may be an issue, but your least likely person might be your best person. Play the margins, goon.

i understand that but i really am a piece of shit. I am 22 years old taking freshman courses at community college, im an achololic, i have the worst anxiety. Honestly all i have is that im tall and have a baby face which some girls are in to. Im not looking for a girlfriend on this app maybe just somebody that is down to hang out with me whenever we set up a date. This girl wants to hang out with me again and like i said before i did have fun hanging out with her, who cares if shes a little over weight cause i don't

Wall of Nausea

• Rep: -60
« Reply #1030 on: January 08, 2015, 11:41:51 PM »
Expand Quote
You're going to have to realize you're not special and how you're going to fit into a certain circumstance. Hero worship may be an issue, but your least likely person might be your best person. Play the margins, goon.
[close]

i understand that but i really am a piece of shit. I am 22 years old taking freshman courses at community college, im an achololic, i have the worst anxiety. Honestly all i have is that im tall and have a baby face which some girls are in to. Im not looking for a girlfriend on this app maybe just somebody that is down to hang out with me whenever we set up a date. This girl wants to hang out with me again and like i said before i did have fun hanging out with her, who cares if shes a little over weight cause i don't
Well I got 6 years on you and have the same Alcoholic problems. Dude finding love is heavy I live with someone I really love, but my problem is a huge rift. It's about being selfish man. Weight and a nice girl doesn't matter what matters if she makes you feel better and you like  yourself. I was fortunate and found someone who has dealt with my problem, but loves me regardless. Life can be a slippery slope. But she motivates me to be better, you can find inspiration in the least likely avenues. Quit being so hard on yourself.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1031 on: January 08, 2015, 11:56:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Well I got 6 years on you and have the same Alcoholic problems. Dude finding love is heavy I live with someone I really love, but my problem is a huge rift. It's about being selfish man. Weight and a nice girl doesn't matter what matters if she makes you feel better and you like  yourself. I was fortunate and found someone who has dealt with my problem, but loves me regardless. Life can be a slippery slope. But she motivates me to be better, you can find inspiration in the least likely avenues. Quit being so hard on yourself.

Yea but i feel like people THINK im trying to find love or that special someone on this app, im not. I don't really have any friends so i use this app to hang out with people, and yeah i would rather hang out with girls so theres a chance of sex but i don't really care if i havbe sex with these girls. I'm only 22 like i said im not looking for a girlfriend maybe a fuck buddy but not somebody i think i will love. I'm young and honestly i think if i get a girlfriend at this age one of us woulld cheat on each other cause we are young and both horny. I don't know i trieds to sign up on christiansingles.com or what ever it is to maybe find someone but that shit took to long

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #1032 on: January 09, 2015, 06:57:49 AM »
are you open to the idea that you could be in a relationship with one of these girls? it might be good for you, tobey. being in a relationship with someone can really build character and maturity, and like wall of nausia said, you might find someone who actually pushes you to be a better person. even when they end badly, relationships can teach you a lot about yourself and really help you grow as a person. and i know some people say things like "you dont want to look for love on tinder", but why the fuck not? who cares where you meet someone? not every girl you meet online is going to be a trashy slut who fucks whoever is down to feed her pizza and ice cream. id say open up to the idea. you might just find that being with some you care about and who cares about you is something that you really like.

n0torious

« Reply #1033 on: January 09, 2015, 07:46:54 AM »
are you open to the idea that you could be in a relationship with one of these girls? it might be good for you, tobey. being in a relationship with someone can really build character and maturity, and like wall of nausia said, you might find someone who actually pushes you to be a better person. even when they end badly, relationships can teach you a lot about yourself and really help you grow as a person. and i know some people say things like "you dont want to look for love on tinder", but why the fuck not? who cares where you meet someone? not every girl you meet online is going to be a trashy slut who fucks whoever is down to feed her pizza and ice cream. id say open up to the idea. you might just find that being with some you care about and who cares about you is something that you really like.

JB dropping science! Tobey, you're not looking for anything serious because your fear of failure is governing your decisions. If you go into something assuming you're not worth a damn, then you don't have to deal with disappointment. Whatever happens, you predicted you'd fail, so you end up being right. Getting beyond your situation will be hard work. If a dating website seems a bit much, you have no idea what it will take to change things. Until you commit to the difficult process of self improvement, you're dog paddling in a sea of shit.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1034 on: January 09, 2015, 08:21:50 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

JB dropping science! Tobey, you're not looking for anything serious because your fear of failure is governing your decisions. If you go into something assuming you're not worth a damn, then you don't have to deal with disappointment. Whatever happens, you predicted you'd fail, so you end up being right. Getting beyond your situation will be hard work. If a dating website seems a bit much, you have no idea what it will take to change things. Until you commit to the difficult process of self improvement, you're dog paddling in a sea of shit.

Well i do ask these girls if they want to hang out again but they always ignore me. Like i said i honestly don't care if i get a girlfriend i mean if it happens it happens, im not avoiding it but im also not really pursing it either. If i want a girlfriend i honestly probably would delete this app and maybe try my luck like in public, i do know how to approach woman in a public event its just that this app is kind of easy it spoiled me. Yea there were some bad apples but overall its being pretty easy

Mystical Leader

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -130
« Reply #1035 on: January 11, 2015, 11:43:22 AM »
Any protips on charming art chicks? Seems like they are the only ones interested on me. Personally I'm a little into art but I'm no art student.

foureyedjim

« Reply #1036 on: January 11, 2015, 12:02:58 PM »
Any protips on charming art chicks? Seems like they are the only ones interested on me. Personally I'm a little into art but I'm no art student.

Pizza, cats, drugs.  Don't ask me why.

Joel Wilson

• Rep: -15
« Reply #1037 on: January 11, 2015, 02:04:21 PM »
a friend of a friend hooked up with a girl at a bar, they got in a cab to go back to hers & he pissed himself in the cab, didn't say anything and just went straight to bed...

n0torious

« Reply #1038 on: January 11, 2015, 02:08:30 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Pizza, cats, drugs.� Don't ask me why.

This.

I suggest engaging them about art but not overplaying your hand. Talk about what you like and why you like it, then ask them questions. Go to museums with them. Ask to see things they like. Ask a lot of questions. People love talking about themselves and what they do. But be chill, relax, don't overdo it. If she feels you enjoy her interests but aren't pandering, it's a great look. This applies to anything a girl is into.

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1567
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1039 on: January 11, 2015, 04:42:36 PM »
Aw man....I thought someone said pick up artistry....

http://www.slapmagazine.com/component/option,com_jfusion/Itemid,4/index.php?topic=47336.0

Aren't you suppose to just be a savage versus actually try to figure it out with those chicks?

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
« Reply #1040 on: January 11, 2015, 05:00:48 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Pizza, cats, drugs.  Don't ask me why.
^
Also, name check Marina Abramovic once.
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
« Reply #1041 on: January 13, 2015, 06:00:42 PM »
Could you faggots quit talking about feelings and post some fucking nudes please?

FriendlyComments

• Rep: -6
« Reply #1042 on: January 13, 2015, 06:36:52 PM »

ask to see their art work. be persistent on that. you got this.

ADOLF SHITLER

« Reply #1043 on: January 13, 2015, 06:56:00 PM »
Could you faggots quit talking about feelings and post some fucking nudes please?
for real man all this relationship advice and shit is weak

shark tits

« Reply #1044 on: January 13, 2015, 11:17:35 PM »
if you wanna impress an artsy girl then you're gonna hafta watch an artsy movie. i recommend 'a serbian film'. girls are suckers for that shit!

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1045 on: January 14, 2015, 12:29:39 AM »
fucking gnar me tonight boys, I CAME. same girl i hung out with last time bought her dinner and we each got a six pack. We watched The Iceman which i fucking loved then she said she never watch an episode of Seinfeld so we watched my favorite one, the outing, and she liked it. At first it seemed like the same thing would happen last time but when we got to my bed i thought all hope was lost cause she made me wear a condom. Now i have never came with a condom so i was bummed but when we got in to it it was fucking awesome. I lasted not even like 20 minutes it was great. Now i don't care if she sleeps over, she earned it

The Shogun

« Reply #1046 on: January 14, 2015, 12:42:37 AM »
Tobey, just watch.

Curb Your Enthusiasm

Stoeipoes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 53
« Reply #1047 on: January 14, 2015, 04:14:28 AM »
A 35 year old woman is sending me nudes and invited me over to have ''dinner'' with a nice ''dessert''

Might post a nude later when I have the time.
Bitches call me pussy, the horse filler.

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
« Reply #1048 on: January 14, 2015, 09:08:24 AM »
A 35 year old woman is sending me nudes and invited me over to have ''dinner'' with a nice ''dessert''

make sure u save all your snapchats!
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

Yushin Okami

• Rep: 115
« Reply #1049 on: January 14, 2015, 10:16:00 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

make sure u save all your snapchats!

I once told a friend if you screenshot a snapchat when there are exactly two seconds left it doesn't notify the person who sent it... he got several angry texts
We all know you have two sexy anthropomorphic wolves who buttfuck each other on the bottom of your board.