Author Topic: tinder  (Read 388193 times)

Nora9

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -81
Re: tinder
« Reply #2430 on: August 15, 2017, 05:35:47 AM »
im new here place is tame imo

Nora9

« Reply #2431 on: August 15, 2017, 05:36:59 AM »
im used to getting bitched at by 17 year olds hopped up on mountain dew tho

20matar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #2432 on: August 15, 2017, 09:36:48 AM »
I on vacation for two weeks and have NOTHING in terms of plans. Joined this thing called Badoo, don't pay, of course. Will report back if it leads somewhere.

Badoo is really trashy and I'd never venture there. But it's supposed to be the be-all, end-all of getting laid, for the thirstiest and brokenest (is that a word?) people only. It's probably worth money, but you'll get your dick wet if you're not repulsive enough and if your standards are down to par.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
« Reply #2433 on: August 17, 2017, 03:32:15 AM »
Expand Quote
I on vacation for two weeks and have NOTHING in terms of plans. Joined this thing called Badoo, don't pay, of course. Will report back if it leads somewhere.
[close]

Badoo is really trashy and I'd never venture there. But it's supposed to be the be-all, end-all of getting laid, for the thirstiest and brokenest (is that a word?) people only. It's probably worth money, but you'll get your dick wet if you're not repulsive enough and if your standards are down to par.

I'm pretty busten on the inside. Some 33 years old asian chick with kids want to chat with me. I don't know, non of bithes on there seem legit.

Nora9

« Reply #2434 on: August 17, 2017, 03:40:54 AM »
just hit up the local target or produce section of grocery store step ur wife game up

Nora9

« Reply #2435 on: August 17, 2017, 03:42:41 AM »
if you are funny with a nice car just go downtown and chat up randoms people love strangers

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
« Reply #2436 on: August 17, 2017, 03:48:50 AM »
if you are funny with a nice car just go downtown and chat up randoms people love strangers

This is Slap. We don't talk to people.

Nora9

« Reply #2437 on: August 17, 2017, 04:32:44 AM »
lavalife slept on

Pigeon

« Reply #2438 on: August 17, 2017, 09:01:51 AM »
I can't tell if I matched with a bot or someone that wants to mug me.

Mark Renton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • Choose life.
« Reply #2439 on: August 29, 2017, 03:30:46 AM »
I ended my long dry spell sunday night (order of magnitude: years) with this chubby thai girl.
She was packing and moving home so I said I could come to her place and help her with that.
We ordered pizza and chicken wings, ate it all, made her watch the Vice guide to north Korea. Then it happened, she asked me to stay the night so I smoked a little doobie and passed out. Went back at it in the morning, then left.
It was so cute and she was so stoked because she said it was a making-love kinda thing and lot of people she slept with were douchebags.
She also let me see some of the messages people send her on the app and haha holy shit there's some fucked up people out there.
Haven't felt like this since Maiga scored against Tottenham in 2013.
I'm leaving today though, sad.

Maiga goal vs Tottenham
video tape yourself saving monks. dont just do it. make sure its caught on film.

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 123
« Reply #2440 on: August 29, 2017, 10:20:24 AM »
I ended my long dry spell sunday night (order of magnitude: years) with this chubby thai girl.
She was packing and moving home so I said I could come to her place and help her with that.
We ordered pizza and chicken wings, ate it all, made her watch the Vice guide to north Korea. Then it happened, she asked me to stay the night so I smoked a little doobie and passed out. Went back at it in the morning, then left.
It was so cute and she was so stoked because she said it was a making-love kinda thing and lot of people she slept with were douchebags.
She also let me see some of the messages people send her on the app and haha holy shit there's some fucked up people out there.
Haven't felt like this since Maiga scored against Tottenham in 2013.
I'm leaving today though, sad.

Maiga goal vs Tottenham

Proud of you!
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

20matar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #2441 on: August 29, 2017, 02:31:35 PM »
Once again, I'm at the end of my rope. I'm considering to hit the capital city to see this girl I'm not really into. But she's nice and talks about interesting things. She's just not attractive enough for me, though, but I need to quit being a baby and go live and drop the "pointy elbows" attitude and actually go meet someone cool and see what's what.

h00man

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2442 on: August 29, 2017, 03:55:34 PM »
Once again, I'm at the end of my rope. I'm considering to hit the capital city to see this girl I'm not really into. But she's nice and talks about interesting things. She's just not attractive enough for me, though, but I need to quit being a baby and go live and drop the "pointy elbows" attitude and actually go meet someone cool and see what's what.

Go for it! Just because you're not that attracted to her now doesn't mean you never will be. Who knows? If she's cool as fuck, that's more than a valid reason to hang out with her even if there is nothing romantic involved.

She may be cooler and more attractive in person

Joe Pesci

« Reply #2443 on: August 29, 2017, 06:36:44 PM »
Let slap judge if her elbows are too pointy

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #2444 on: August 30, 2017, 07:40:00 AM »
unless you know for certain that shes not attracted to you, then i wouldnt bother hanging out. all you'll do is get her hopes up.

Pigeon

« Reply #2445 on: August 30, 2017, 08:30:03 AM »
Solution: Turn off the lights when you have sex.

MintySandwhich

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
« Reply #2446 on: September 07, 2017, 09:09:42 AM »
Matched with this chick, seemed pretty cute and we had good conversation. Made a plan to get some drinks tomorrow. Exchanged Instagrams, and she seems a little.. bigger than her tinder profile made it out to be. I wasn't trying to be shallow, so I continued talking with intentions of going on our little date.. but now she is just saying wack shit like "fam" and "this bitch" talking about her classmates.

I think I'm just gonna bail

sectachrome

• Rep: 41
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #2447 on: September 07, 2017, 10:58:13 AM »
So, I've been out of the game for quite a while and have just started checking out these apps.
Things that bug me:
1. Girls who just have a blank profile. I mean, I guess they're just looking for a hook up then. But really, you can't be bothered to write 1 fucking paragraph? If you listen to country music and like guys with lifted trucks I need to know that information up front so I can swipe you the fuck away.
2. Girls who are with a group of friends in all their photos. It's hard to figure out which fucking person they are in the group and then when you do you're usually let down because some of the friends were hotter.
3. Saying you love tacos. No shit, everyone loves tacos.

Also, every girl on Bumble is hot. Like every single one.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2017, 11:12:18 AM by sectachrome »

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #2448 on: September 07, 2017, 01:45:05 PM »
I just him em with the Glenn Gould approach

www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbGzAfXrnmw

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 477
« Reply #2449 on: September 08, 2017, 12:58:55 AM »
was bored when i was studying, so i jumped on tinder for a bit again.
matched up with this really cute/beautiful girl. we been writing since
she gave me her number & facebook, and where planing to meet up
next week. writing with her is cool we got several things in common,
she just moved to my city, blahblah. still curious what she looks like
in reality though. if something report-worthy occurs, i'll report back.

Joe Pesci

« Reply #2450 on: September 08, 2017, 11:12:36 AM »
So, I've been out of the game for quite a while and have just started checking out these apps.
Things that bug me:
1. Girls who just have a blank profile. I mean, I guess they're just looking for a hook up then. But really, you can't be bothered to write 1 fucking paragraph? If you listen to country music and like guys with lifted trucks I need to know that information up front so I can swipe you the fuck away.
2. Girls who are with a group of friends in all their photos. It's hard to figure out which fucking person they are in the group and then when you do you're usually let down because some of the friends were hotter.
3. Saying you love tacos. No shit, everyone loves tacos.

Also, every girl on Bumble is hot. Like every single one.
Your problem is you're reading profiles instead of endlessly swiping right

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 37
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #2451 on: September 09, 2017, 01:34:11 PM »
Matched with this chick, seemed pretty cute and we had good conversation. Made a plan to get some drinks tomorrow. Exchanged Instagrams, and she seems a little.. bigger than her tinder profile made it out to be. I wasn't trying to be shallow, so I continued talking with intentions of going on our little date.. but now she is just saying wack shit like "fam" and "this bitch" talking about her classmates.

I think I'm just gonna bail

good move fam, this bitch aint worth it

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

h00man

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2452 on: September 12, 2017, 04:18:00 PM »
Okay okay I know I know....I said I'd be off tinder and all that shit blah blah but something possessed me yesterday to get it again so I did. Matched with maybe 7 girls and gonna meet one today and another one Saturday. Now I realized I made a mistake and shouldn't have gotten caught up in meeting new girls because its exhausting. Oh well let's see how it goes.

Guy Ferrari

• Rep: 6
  • Welcome to Flavortown
« Reply #2453 on: September 13, 2017, 04:11:49 PM »
Matched with this chick on there and we hung out a couple times, got food, drinks whatever. So on the first date when were getting to know eachother she told me that her brother was murdered last year. i said the kinds of things you say in that situation like im sorry, thats awful, ect. Flash foward to like a week ago and were chilling at my house looking through netflix for something to watch and she says she cant watch crime shows. this totally goes over my head. i look her dead in the face and say "so youve never seen making a murderer?" i instantly realized what happened and she flipped out on me and left. sucks because she was super cool too.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #2454 on: September 14, 2017, 05:30:29 AM »
it was a good show though.

QueeferMadness

• Rep: -343
  • Don't Fear The Queefer
« Reply #2455 on: September 14, 2017, 09:07:42 AM »
If I wasn't el married I'd be tearing shit up using these apps, like triple digit body count type shit

Guy Ferrari

• Rep: 6
  • Welcome to Flavortown
« Reply #2456 on: September 20, 2017, 06:40:09 PM »
Alllllright guys here we go. Oddly enough things didn't work out between me and that girl who hated that netflix show.... So last night i match with this girl and we agree to meet for drinks. i debated on taking the train there and getting hammered or driving and only having a couple beers. I chose to drive (this detail becomes important later on). i pick her up and we head to the bar, things are going pretty smooth so far. She told me she had just got back from living in paris for the last year and proceeded to order a rainer by pronouncing it rawn-yeigh. i ignored that fact because i was trying to seal da deal ya dig. we keep talking and it turns out she's pretty pretentious, saying like the food in America is so much worse than in paris and how nobody has any culture. Again, i play along because i guess i have no morals. we drink a few rawn-yeighs and go down the street to grab some food. we go to what she describes as a ramen spot (it totally isn't) and order a 15 single skewer of locally raised cruelty free hugged twice a day watched sesame street wholesome virgin gluten free lamb. but again what can i say she was definitely more attractive than me so I'm not arguing. Honestly though i didn't really think she was interested in me. But so heres where shit gets good. we bounce from there and i ask her what she's trying to do. she says she's gonna crash at a friends house for two reasons: One, theres a dude who she was subletting to all year who still lives in her room. Two, she's having a gals night with her friend and going shopping early in the morning. both just seemed like lame excuses but who cares, if she's not feeling it ill drop her off. We get to her friends house and park outside. we exchange pleasantries " i had fun blah blah" and then she leans in to kiss me. stoked. we start making out for a few minutes and she's getting a little hot and bothered and before i can even suggest we just drive to my place she pulls my lil guy ferrari out and starts going down on me. we were just parked in front of her friends house, which is on a somewhat busy road but it was lateish by this point so only a few cars drove by. It was some high school shit. i haddent done that since i became old enough to catch indecent exposure charges.  anyways we handled our business and she headed on up to her friends house. It was so rad, one of the best tinder experiences I've had.

Huell Howser

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 248
« Reply #2457 on: September 21, 2017, 11:12:51 AM »
way to get it ferrari. having to hold a convo with some pretentious artsy entry level alt girls can be tough but sometimes it pays off in the end

n0torious

• Rep: 153
« Reply #2458 on: September 21, 2017, 12:21:39 PM »
Great story, and a reminder that playing it cool is always a solid strategy.

essal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #2459 on: September 21, 2017, 01:03:09 PM »
i would have ended up jerking off if i had to be as cool as you are ferrari, good job