Author Topic: tinder  (Read 388176 times)

Dr-Feelgood

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 37
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
Re: tinder
« Reply #2460 on: September 21, 2017, 02:42:44 PM »
Alllllright guys here we go. Oddly enough things didn't work out between me and that girl who hated that netflix show.... So last night i match with this girl and we agree to meet for drinks. i debated on taking the train there and getting hammered or driving and only having a couple beers. I chose to drive (this detail becomes important later on). i pick her up and we head to the bar, things are going pretty smooth so far. She told me she had just got back from living in paris for the last year and proceeded to order a rainer by pronouncing it rawn-yeigh. i ignored that fact because i was trying to seal da deal ya dig. we keep talking and it turns out she's pretty pretentious, saying like the food in America is so much worse than in paris and how nobody has any culture. Again, i play along because i guess i have no morals. we drink a few rawn-yeighs and go down the street to grab some food. we go to what she describes as a ramen spot (it totally isn't) and order a 15 single skewer of locally raised cruelty free hugged twice a day watched sesame street wholesome virgin gluten free lamb. but again what can i say she was definitely more attractive than me so I'm not arguing. Honestly though i didn't really think she was interested in me. But so heres where shit gets good. we bounce from there and i ask her what she's trying to do. she says she's gonna crash at a friends house for two reasons: One, theres a dude who she was subletting to all year who still lives in her room. Two, she's having a gals night with her friend and going shopping early in the morning. both just seemed like lame excuses but who cares, if she's not feeling it ill drop her off. We get to her friends house and park outside. we exchange pleasantries " i had fun blah blah" and then she leans in to kiss me. stoked. we start making out for a few minutes and she's getting a little hot and bothered and before i can even suggest we just drive to my place she pulls my lil guy ferrari out and starts going down on me. we were just parked in front of her friends house, which is on a somewhat busy road but it was lateish by this point so only a few cars drove by. It was some high school shit. i haddent done that since i became old enough to catch indecent exposure charges.  anyways we handled our business and she headed on up to her friends house. It was so rad, one of the best tinder experiences I've had.

Well done, dont get much better then that my man !

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

Guy Ferrari

• Rep: 6
  • Welcome to Flavortown
« Reply #2461 on: September 21, 2017, 04:30:16 PM »
Thanks guys. i don't do it for the love on here i do it for science, and also to become less of a loser off my skateboard, and to try to see some naked ladies! were going out again in the next few days and Ill report back with hopefully a good story, who knows.   

Joe Pesci

« Reply #2462 on: September 22, 2017, 12:46:25 PM »
Great story, and a reminder that playing it cool is always a solid strategy.
It's the only strategy

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 123
« Reply #2463 on: September 22, 2017, 06:29:35 PM »
Tinder girl bailed on me again (2nd time). Over it.

Other tinder girl went back to school out of state.

Meeting another tinder girl sunday for coffee.

she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

foureyedjim

« Reply #2464 on: September 22, 2017, 08:07:21 PM »

Dear diary,

20matar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #2465 on: September 23, 2017, 06:35:13 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Dear diary,

It's a journal!

Mark Renton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • Choose life.
« Reply #2466 on: September 24, 2017, 10:40:00 AM »
Guy Ferrari: good stuff! the thing about the food is true though haha

One thing I can't stress enough is how girls always look prettier/less fat on the app than in real life.
Yesterday I met this girl from Glasgow out here in Spain and she was waay chubbier than in pictures but then she told me she was at the pub watching the Old Firm derby (Rangers vs Celtic) so I kinda fell in love and said fuck it let's go.
Went out for dinner and ate fajitas, then on the piss and I drank 5 mojitos. She was so funny and I love that scottish accent. She was grabbing my johnson at the bar it was hilarious. Then she called a cab to her place and gave me the best blowjob ever. She was on her period so that was it, cuddles and I slept there with her then went home in the morning. This is the life.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 11:50:50 AM by Mark Renton »
video tape yourself saving monks. dont just do it. make sure its caught on film.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
« Reply #2467 on: September 24, 2017, 11:48:09 AM »
Removed the stupid account. Mostly because I get enough tight pussy to get by. In related news, I'm thinking more and more about just going for it live, like talking to girls in real life.

shark tits

« Reply #2468 on: September 24, 2017, 12:06:51 PM »
Removed the stupid account. Mostly because I get enough tight pussy to get by. In related news, I'm thinking more and more about just going for it live, like talking to girls in real life.
i'm w/ ya but mostly cause i don't have a phone
Bill O'Reilly - "We'll do it live!"

h00man

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2469 on: September 24, 2017, 11:14:54 PM »
Date was chill. Probably never gonna meet up with her again though.

20matar

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2470 on: September 26, 2017, 08:27:24 PM »
As the ancient Lusitans say, "may cocks fuck me". A friend just super liked me and she seems to be thrilled at finding me on the app. Trust the process! Hopefully there will be updates. Fun ones.

foureyedjim

« Reply #2471 on: September 28, 2017, 11:57:54 AM »
Trust the process

Someone is gonna get injured for rest of the season on the first date.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #2472 on: September 28, 2017, 02:08:13 PM »
Expand Quote
Trust the process
[close]

Very rude but true

20matar

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2473 on: September 28, 2017, 05:41:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Trust the process
[close]

[close]

Very rude but true

She flaked out after talking to me for a and then complaining a storm about how lonely she is. Then she snapped back into her usual overachieving self and isn't really giving me the time of the day. Guess this was probably a wake-up call for her.

h00man

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2474 on: September 29, 2017, 12:39:14 PM »
Alright alright alright. What is the algorithmic formula for Tinder? I've read that new users are pushed to the top of every girl's list for maximum matching ratio, while if you've been on for a while, you're thrown into the bottom of the pit, with a small ratio of matches. Is this true because there has been a major slowdown rate of matches. Or am I just ugly?

MintySandwhich

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
« Reply #2475 on: September 29, 2017, 02:58:47 PM »
Alright alright alright. What is the algorithmic formula for Tinder? I've read that new users are pushed to the top of every girl's list for maximum matching ratio, while if you've been on for a while, you're thrown into the bottom of the pit, with a small ratio of matches. Is this true because there has been a major slowdown rate of matches. Or am I just ugly?

Exact opposite for me. It gradually picked up over time, hardly got any matches in the beginning.

Joe Pesci

« Reply #2476 on: September 30, 2017, 09:04:52 AM »
When I couldn't decide if I wanted anything to do with Tinder or not, I found that it definitely takes time to get matches, but that might not have anything to do with the algorithm. For example, the longer your account exists, the more time new girls will have to see you.

But then again you (we) are probably just ugly.

A guy I know that slays with the ladies (broke up with his girlfriend of 4 years, fucks 7 new girls within a month) tried Tinder and couldn't get shit for matches over a 2 month period. We tested the theory further with an average looking girl we know, slightly leaning toward the attractive side and she literally got over 100 matches in a row. Tinder is basically just the real world example of what everyone really already knows deep down, which is that women basically have all the deciding power in who they want to date, don't have to have game, a career, personality or really even be attractive, etc. Can't blame them though for guys being so desperate.

h00man

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2477 on: September 30, 2017, 01:26:36 PM »
When I couldn't decide if I wanted anything to do with Tinder or not, I found that it definitely takes time to get matches, but that might not have anything to do with the algorithm. For example, the longer your account exists, the more time new girls will have to see you.

But then again you (we) are probably just ugly.

A guy I know that slays with the ladies (broke up with his girlfriend of 4 years, fucks 7 new girls within a month) tried Tinder and couldn't get shit for matches over a 2 month period. We tested the theory further with an average looking girl we know, slightly leaning toward the attractive side and she literally got over 100 matches in a row. Tinder is basically just the real world example of what everyone really already knows deep down, which is that women basically have all the deciding power in who they want to date, don't have to have game, a career, personality or really even be attractive, etc. Can't blame them though for guys being so desperate.

Interesting research. But I agree with the conclusion, women have all the power. To add to this, I took a look at my female friend's tinder account. She's actually really beautiful, so I'm not sure if this will add much to the data. She had over 50 matches within a few days or so, only swiping on it when she's "bored". I was swiping dudes for her and every single right swipe was an instant match. No surprise. She then said "delete all these guys" so I did. I then asked if I could troll her matches with random GIFs for fun but she told me everyone but two specific guys.

So out of the 50+ matches she made, she was only interested in 2 guys...If a girl doesn't respond to you, just remember, she's being buried in matches and it's exhausting. Makes me hate tinder.

That's all I can contribute guys!

20matar

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2478 on: October 05, 2017, 07:25:34 AM »
I focused. GG everyone.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #2479 on: October 09, 2017, 05:51:22 PM »
https://www.reddit.com/r/Tinder/comments/7591p3/good/?utm_content=comments&utm_medium=hot&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=frontpage

I actually got matched up with this same girl, shes from my area. I fanned out that she was a meme (this post is old but always comes back up once in awhile) but she was just as boring as this post. I think I got matched up with her on okcupid though

Mark Renton

• SLAP Pal
  • Choose life.
« Reply #2480 on: October 16, 2017, 02:13:45 AM »
I was out in BCN getting drunk with hostel guys this weekend and we took over a female friend Tinder for like 5 minutes. I couldn't believe it. She's kinda attractive but still like every swipe was a match and guys immediately started texting her, I thought the phone was going to explode it was hilarious. Put everything into perspective.
video tape yourself saving monks. dont just do it. make sure its caught on film.

mynameisnotjeff

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 581
« Reply #2481 on: October 17, 2017, 03:32:57 AM »
Not getting matches but every so often while pooping I throw a few swipes. I'm in a small college town so not expecting anything. But I used to message this girl once a day to twice a week. Yesterday she messaged me 3 months later, started laughing to myself and made a joke about it. Waiting for her to reply next year
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

h00man

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2482 on: October 17, 2017, 11:17:30 AM »
Not getting matches but every so often while pooping I throw a few swipes. I'm in a small college town so not expecting anything. But I used to message this girl once a day to twice a week. Yesterday she messaged me 3 months later, started laughing to myself and made a joke about it. Waiting for her to reply next year

my tinder game has been try recently too.

calvinsdream

« Reply #2483 on: January 13, 2018, 10:52:50 PM »
Had two successful dates with a smoking 21 year old mexican woman. She’s way out of my league and it looks like it could be regular if I don’t fuck it up

Joe Pesci

« Reply #2484 on: January 14, 2018, 06:58:27 AM »
The fact that you've had multiple dates with a girl you met on tinder and haven't slayed her yet is kind of fucking it up honestly

shark tits

« Reply #2485 on: January 14, 2018, 07:01:39 AM »
The fact that you've had multiple dates with a girl you met on tinder and haven't slayed her yet is kind of fucking it up honestly
i think 'successful' means she took him to suffragette city.
if i'm wrong then i agree w/ you.

Mark Renton

• SLAP Pal
  • Choose life.
« Reply #2486 on: January 14, 2018, 11:51:09 AM »
Colombian girl ghosted me pretty bad I'm done with this shit for a while. Life is already enough of a joke without all this.

calvinsdream

« Reply #2487 on: January 15, 2018, 08:30:36 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
i think 'successful' means she took him to suffragette city.
if i'm wrong then i agree w/ you.

We’ve been touring historical suffragette exhibits for about three days

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 348
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #2488 on: January 15, 2018, 08:38:14 AM »
Lucky bastard ! congrats !

Pigeon

« Reply #2489 on: January 31, 2018, 01:22:07 PM »
I was messaging a match on Tinder for a couple days. We traded pics and she wanted me to shave. Before we were going to meet up, she bailed on me. She told me that she couldn’t do it because she doesn’t feel right about cheating on her boyfriend. I’m pissed that she didn’t think about that before using Tinder and that I have razor burn on/around my dick & balls [for nothing].

Yesterday met a slightly older woman at Whole Foods, when I was picking up some coconut oil, and am taking her out to dinner on Saturday...hope I’m not still sick by then. Shit worked out in the end, I guess.