Author Topic: tinder  (Read 388190 times)

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
Re: tinder
« Reply #2490 on: January 31, 2018, 05:00:10 PM »
was the coconut oil for your razor burn?
#improtantdetails

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Pigeon

« Reply #2491 on: February 01, 2018, 09:21:48 AM »
was the coconut oil for your razor burn?
#improtantdetails
mainly for that but I made a stir-fry with tofu/eggplant/squash/garlic later

essal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #2492 on: July 18, 2018, 08:02:06 AM »
none of you have used tinder since february?

well i fell into the drunkenly download tinder hole again. and one night while tindering, i noticed that it had all my old matches from the last time (or even like 3-4 times back) still there. so i messaged the hottest one which i had matched with a year back and wrote something like "oh we've match for a year, about time i ask you out" at 3am and she replied the next morning saying sure thing.

now i'm thinking she is insane based on that, but i guess i can only go through with it and figure it out.

n0torious

• Rep: 153
« Reply #2493 on: July 18, 2018, 11:58:08 AM »
Or she was bored and you caught her at the right moment. Who cares? Shoot your shot.

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 210
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2494 on: July 26, 2018, 03:06:54 AM »
Oh god I didn’t know about this thread. I have many stories.  Last week I matched with a 40-year-old mom who looked like Dustin Dollin. luckily ended up with a 30-year-old Spanish chick who had the biggest tits I’ve ever held in my life and probably like a top 5 girl for me.

CrumblingInfrastructure

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 289
« Reply #2495 on: July 26, 2018, 10:44:31 AM »
I dont know about Tindr but i’ve been killing it with bears across the country using Growlr. I’m gunna need to be pressure washed and pumped full of antibiotics when I get home.

calvinsdream

« Reply #2496 on: July 26, 2018, 01:18:28 PM »
Oh god I didn’t know about this thread. I have many stories.  Last week I matched with a 40-year-old mom who looked like Dustin Dollin. luckily ended up with a 30-year-old Spanish chick who had the biggest tits I’ve ever held in my life and probably like a top 5 girl for me.

But can she make tapas?

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2497 on: July 26, 2018, 05:11:20 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

But can she make tapas?

I wanna find out but shouldn’t. Girl seems clingy. Has texted me multiple times a day every day since I smashed Saturday

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2498 on: July 26, 2018, 05:51:35 PM »
So I’m also talking to an Asian pastry chef… She’s pretty much in the bag but… I  asked what she’s into and she said lately exploring “getting dominated“

I played it cool like hell yeah but actually I have no idea what I’m in for. What does she want me to do to her lol. fuck. should be interesting if it happens

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 199
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #2499 on: July 26, 2018, 08:21:25 PM »
So I’m also talking to an Asian pastry chef… She’s pretty much in the bag but… I  asked what she’s into and she said lately exploring “getting dominated“

I played it cool like hell yeah but actually I have no idea what I’m in for. What does she want me to do to her lol. fuck. should be interesting if it happens
man, that’s a loaded question. There are many types of domination. I personally prefer controlling when they can cum and verbal/mental stuff. Never been into hitting/choking. I will pull some hair and stick my fingers in their mouth. This one girl liked me to spit in her mouth and piss on her, tell her she was a whore/trash.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2018, 08:23:42 PM by paraquat »

Joe Pesci

« Reply #2500 on: July 26, 2018, 10:06:23 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
man, that’s a loaded question. There are many types of domination. I personally prefer controlling when they can cum and verbal/mental stuff. Never been into hitting/choking. I will pull some hair and stick my fingers in their mouth. This one girl liked me to spit in her mouth and piss on her, tell her she was a whore/trash.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gru4IfbKlfU

planman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 371
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket
« Reply #2501 on: July 27, 2018, 12:44:31 AM »
Nothing too interesting lately; I ended up matching with a girl I went to high school with, we knew each other by name and face but never talked once. We've gone on a few dates and are hitting it off but she goes to school in NY and I'm in Chicago, so I can't see anything happening past the end of next month in terms of a longer-term relationship. Right person, wrong time I guess.

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2502 on: August 14, 2018, 06:29:04 PM »

Update: smashed this afternoon. Slapped her around and bit some nipples idk it was cool I guess. I’m slightly concerned by how uneventful this felt to me. I’ve def never slapped a bish across the face while fuckin before and it was very whatever to me. Was perfectly comfortable doin it but also didn’t really do much for me. She liked it, whatever floats her boat I guess. She was hot enough but her voice was kinda deep and more monotone than Guru.

Sorry for the TMI lol, what else could happen in a tinder thread tho.

GOKU

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 113
« Reply #2503 on: August 14, 2018, 08:21:46 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Update: smashed this afternoon. Slapped her around and bit some nipples idk it was cool I guess. I’m slightly concerned by how uneventful this felt to me. I’ve def never slapped a bish across the face while fuckin before and it was very whatever to me. Was perfectly comfortable doin it but also didn’t really do much for me. She liked it, whatever floats her boat I guess. She was hot enough but her voice was kinda deep and more monotone than Guru.

Asian Daria

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2504 on: August 15, 2018, 05:14:55 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Asian Daria

Omg she was

Jagr

• Rep: 116
« Reply #2505 on: December 17, 2018, 04:13:15 PM »
is tinder wack now?

last time i was on was probably early 2016. met up with around a dozen people, maybe three of them ended up being fun to hang out with, dated one of them for three months.

been trying it out again the last few months. in the same city, but no luck. no one i even want to meet up with. is it me, is it this town (seattle), or is tinder dead?

i guess just miss this thread.

but mostly i miss toby...

HyenaChaser

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 219
« Reply #2506 on: December 17, 2018, 08:31:41 PM »
is tinder wack now?

last time i was on was probably early 2016. met up with around a dozen people, maybe three of them ended up being fun to hang out with, dated one of them for three months.

been trying it out again the last few months. in the same city, but no luck. no one i even want to meet up with. is it me, is it this town (seattle), or is tinder dead?

i guess just miss this thread.

but mostly i miss toby...

Yo I feel you, I'm in Seattle for the time being and shit seems dead. I had one good date (slayed) over a month ago and ever since then there's been nothing, no matches whatsoever, which regardless of actual meet-up has not been a problem in other towns. And yes, quality is seemingly at an all time low.

Still shitty, but I'm somewhat reassured to hear that this is not an isolated incident
You know I thought these forums were a for skating not discussing fetishes

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 123
« Reply #2507 on: December 18, 2018, 09:41:21 AM »
How tinder works is this:

When you first start your account, your profile will be pushed to the top so girls/guys would see you first.

This lasts for a week or so.

After a while, your profile will be pushed down so girls/guys will not be seeing your profile as much as the new accounts.

A girl on tinder isn't going to waste her whole day swiping or looking for guys, which leads to your lack of matches.

To counter this, you'll probably have to keep recreating your account so that you'll always be on top.

I feel tinder has slowed down overall anyway, since there is more competition and people just DMing each other now.

Anyway I have nothing else to contribute. Are there any more cool stories?
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

EAT PUSSY!

• Rep: 29
« Reply #2508 on: December 18, 2018, 10:17:59 AM »
instagram is the new tinder...

Jagr

« Reply #2509 on: December 19, 2018, 12:22:28 PM »

When you first start your account, your profile will be pushed to the top so girls/guys would see you first.

After a while, your profile will be pushed down so girls/guys will not be seeing your profile as much as the new accounts.

A girl on tinder isn't going to waste her whole day swiping or looking for guys, which leads to your lack of matches.

To counter this, you'll probably have to keep recreating your account so that you'll always be on top.

I feel tinder has slowed down overall anyway, since there is more competition and people just DMing each other now.

i definitely noticed that - created a new account and had about a week with a ton of matches. since then, it's slowed way down.

but, mostly, it just seems like there is no one worth matching with anymore. a few years back, i'd match with a ton of people that seemed cool - and now there's no one i even want to message.

will probably delete the app soon. a few years back i felt it was easier to meet new people on tinder, and now i've been having okay luck going up to people in person (which wasn't the case a few years back).

Jagr

« Reply #2510 on: December 19, 2018, 12:23:32 PM »

how do people use instagram like this?

like you just dm random people? i've done this with people i've met before, or friends of friends, but never straight dm...

essal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #2511 on: December 19, 2018, 01:08:53 PM »

i didn't know about this before, so I've been on my 2014 tinder and it's been dead as fuck.
my friend gave me the tip to actually delete my account, so I did and that was a huge difference.

then my strategy was to only get a few matches and talk to them before i would swipe more.

worked out a bit too quick to test it properly, but the girl i'm seeing is really cool.

baroque_0bama

• Rep: 21
  • Feathers McGraw
« Reply #2512 on: December 19, 2018, 01:24:16 PM »
I'm in bumfuck Massachusetts for a month and most tinder profiles are just fat patriots fans and the occasional girl I went to highschool with. Fun.

Last girl I hooked up with on Tinder in SF was a sweetheart. We ended up dating for a long time before she broke it off saying that being 5 years my senior was too much of an age gap for her.

HyenaChaser

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 219
« Reply #2513 on: December 21, 2018, 12:11:03 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

like you just dm random people? i've done this with people i've met before, or friends of friends, but never straight dm...

I have been testing this new approach, if they have a insta handle I message them direct. Easier to get a foot in the door, people tend to respond plus you can say something about their photos. However, it does not seem to be effective at leading to real world meet up.
You know I thought these forums were a for skating not discussing fetishes

FrenchFriedClownFingers

• Rep: 117
  • evensteven
« Reply #2514 on: December 22, 2018, 02:38:51 PM »
i was on this shit for like 6 months and all i got was a tranny as a match.

ever feel like you're a walking punchline to a joke nobody gets?   :D
even the steven

hangontoyourego

« Reply #2515 on: December 22, 2018, 03:25:52 PM »
i was on this shit for like 6 months and all i got was a tranny as a match.
was she hot ? i always have to read the descriptions .
i like how many people despise vegans

ever feel like you're a walking punchline to a joke nobody gets?   :D
that’s why i left my home state .

EAT PUSSY!

• Rep: 29
« Reply #2516 on: December 26, 2018, 09:27:36 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I have been testing this new approach, if they have a insta handle I message them direct. Easier to get a foot in the door, people tend to respond plus you can say something about their photos. However, it does not seem to be effective at leading to real world meet up.

over instagram you must be subtler. i rarely DM because girls get thousands of DM's a day... just like or comment some of her old stuff (it's important to go back to her old stuff, specially if she has thousands of followers), if she likes back your shit or answer your comment, all you have to do is work from there.

off course, it helps if your instagram has something in common with hers.

Bagelskate

• Rep: 62
« Reply #2517 on: January 04, 2019, 06:54:45 AM »
I have more than a few tinders stories. Here’s one...

Met this chick at the mall after talking a bit since she looked cute and seemed
Cool. turns out we were hanging out on her 30 from boscovs. First no one on tinder looks the same in person. She was still cute though, I trudge on.

First ten minutes were spent in the boscovs employee area while she “got ready”

Next ten we walked to the food court where I’m introduced to her best friend, her bf and my dates new born that I had no clue about. Fuck. Me. I DONT want someone else’s kid at 21.

The possee leaves us and she proceeds to check me for track marks.

Time to go. I basically sprint walk to the exit saying I have to go to work, I didn’t.

Yushin Okami

• Rep: 115
« Reply #2518 on: January 04, 2019, 10:16:15 AM »
Recently I matched with a girl and we had a solid conversation from the start so we agree to meet for drinks. I get to the bar a few minutes early and text her to say I'm out front. She confirms she's in her Uber and should be there in less than 5 minutes, which to me means she's at least 10 minutes out. Sure enough, after just a couple minutes I see the Uber pull up. She gets out and right away I can tell the photos she's used are heavily doctored. I wouldn't say she's ugly, but definitely not the girl I was expecting to meet. She makes eye contact with me, smiles and walks my direction. I take a deep breath and tell myself to just get through the night...

We hug, and start heading inside. As the bouncer is checking our IDs I ask if she's ever been to this bar before and she tells me she has, but it was a long time ago. Then she kind of gives this sort of side-eye look...

"You're Stephen, right?"

No...

"...Evan?"

Haha nope...

Turns out it was completely the wrong girl and I was the wrong guy for her. My date showed up, as I thought, about 10 minutes after that.
We all know you have two sexy anthropomorphic wolves who buttfuck each other on the bottom of your board.

slippy

• Rep: 83
« Reply #2519 on: January 04, 2019, 12:34:40 PM »
Recently I matched with a girl and we had a solid conversation from the start so we agree to meet for drinks. I get to the bar a few minutes early and text her to say I'm out front. She confirms she's in her Uber and should be there in less than 5 minutes, which to me means she's at least 10 minutes out. Sure enough, after just a couple minutes I see the Uber pull up. She gets out and right away I can tell the photos she's used are heavily doctored. I wouldn't say she's ugly, but definitely not the girl I was expecting to meet. She makes eye contact with me, smiles and walks my direction. I take a deep breath and tell myself to just get through the night...

We hug, and start heading inside. As the bouncer is checking our IDs I ask if she's ever been to this bar before and she tells me she has, but it was a long time ago. Then she kind of gives this sort of side-eye look...

"You're Stephen, right?"

No...

"...Evan?"

Haha nope...

Turns out it was completely the wrong girl and I was the wrong guy for her. My date showed up, as I thought, about 10 minutes after that.

Haha that's awesome.  Were you more stoked on the looks of the actual girl??  The people need to know.
people who refuse to use apple products can blow my fucking stupid hog