Author Topic: Michael Jordan  (Read 25490 times)

marty mcfly

Michael Jordan
« on: February 21, 2014, 04:42:24 AM »
its about time!!!!

lets start with the most epic jordan video imo

Michael Jordan NBA "Fear"

and this one is also really interesting....(with old jordan stories told by r.miller, g.payton, s.kerr, etc.)

Michael Jordan - The "IT" factor

ohh.....and of course this:

....post your favorite jordan moves,shots...games...what ever !!!

Jim and Dan

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 464
  • Pure East
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Michael Jordan
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2014, 07:30:35 AM »

Roll for Rusty, Frip, Dapple and Tate

Ross Norman - Last of the Mohicans

L33Tg33k

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 698
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2014, 07:51:40 AM »
Dude's a dick and he's always been a dick. But dang, he sure could play some mean b-ball ♫.
The Chamillionaire/Michael Jordan Story
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

Big Skatefase

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 548
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2014, 02:42:34 PM »

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2014, 11:34:44 PM »
Ya know, huh, I started a thread about Richard Pryor and you went and Ignored it and just bumped Michael Jordan instead. You know Richard Prior is dead AND had his face burned off smoking crack. You Literally bumped Michael Jordan above Richard Pryor. Do you know how all Richard Pryor's friends are going to be because of that? I literally see that Richard Pryor is bumped behind Michael Jordan and this thread is going to have a great life because of that? etc.

marty mcfly

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2014, 12:34:10 AM »
Ya know, huh, I started a thread about Richard Pryor and you went and Ignored it and just bumped Michael Jordan instead. You know Richard Prior is dead AND had his face burned off smoking crack. You Literally bumped Michael Jordan above Richard Pryor. Do you know how all Richard Pryor's friends are going to be because of that? I literally see that Richard Pryor is bumped behind Michael Jordan and this thread is going to have a great life because of that? etc.

sorry for that,rusty..........i just like michael jordan  ::)

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2014, 12:43:52 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Is that right? 5 championships huh? Woulded Richard get? A burnt face from smoking crack AND his thread bumped passed? Respect the dead.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2014, 12:45:59 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Is that right? 5 championships huh? Woulded Richard get? A burnt face from smoking crack AND his thread bumped passed? Respect the dead.
I think even Scotty Pippen would agree. That's the first mention of him in this thread by the way, I went and did the search function on him before posting this.

marty mcfly

« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2014, 12:50:59 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

nope.......6 !!!

and yes......michael couldn't do that without scottie pippen !!!

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2014, 01:05:41 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

nope.......6 !!!

and yes......michael couldn't do that without scottie pippen !!!
6 championships, I see, I suppose I'm ignorant of basketball very often. I guess just hanging out with basketball players most of my life instead of playing basketball (well I played briefly but was not good at it, I suppose most people did at some point good at it or not, it seems slightly interesting no?) and looking at it as an outsider has made me a complete herb. Do you understand?

You should still understand what Richard went through though, you're really ignorant of him.

marty mcfly

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2014, 02:58:26 AM »
Bulls jersey will forever be my favorite jersey. Big up Dennis Rodman #91.
Michael Jordan Historic Free Throw Line Dunk

Jared

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
  • Die Slow
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2014, 04:59:26 PM »
Look who we got our hanes on now.

harrison ford invented the first car, in America

ROCKxADIO420

« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2014, 06:08:33 PM »

shark tits

« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2014, 06:22:11 PM »

i didn't realize jordan briefly replaced Rosa as the shorty's girl

littlefuckboy

• Rep: -39
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2014, 08:35:03 AM »
Michael Jordan aka GOAT nigga

Dead Art Collective

• Rep: -6
    • Dead Artist Collective avatar image
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2014, 02:28:04 PM »
Koston skated Jordans why can't I skate Jordans
Wasting my life writing a blog for no one about everything
www.deadartistcollective.com

bentmode

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Da$h
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2014, 02:59:29 PM »
This was at the age of 40

http://youtu.be/IQJprZGr5XI

http://youtu.be/4TkvX356cpQ

63 coming off a 41 against one of the best teams all time in the playoffs and if I forgot to mention he was injured the entire regular season.

http://youtu.be/QB0ZS8HWw5A

Operating in the post

http://youtu.be/7oEzHWL9njA

Operating around the green

http://youtu.be/Zwu591J3PPk

http://youtu.be/WJ6Me9b9fK0

And his greatest feat: convincing the world he won the 88 dunk contest

http://youtu.be/zl0G71v8K68
Han solo blew up the Death Star in Episode 4.  Heard it from a friend.  Reliable source.

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2014, 04:10:09 PM »
i grew up idolizing michael jordan, and got stoked on this thread for a second. then i remembered that I've never heard a good word about him. I wonder if he was like Kobe or something to the adults while we were all kids going crazy and idolizing him? I'd be interested to hear a perspective from an adult around that time period. Michael lives here and coaches our NBA team and still to this day I've heard nothing but bad stories, just like that rapper above in the video. I'd also love an in depth look into the gambling problems, etc. Hes such an icon and a legend but it makes you wonder when you only hear bad first hand accounts.

Not a Fotograph

• Rep: 2
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2014, 11:03:55 AM »
Ty Cobb
Jordan
John McEnroe
Lance Armstrong

Sometimes you get and stay at the top by stepping on everyone around you. Doesn't diminish the fact that even if you hate Jordan he has to be, at minimum, one of top 3 ball players ever. And it's a stretch to not put him at GOAT.

Mr. Lono

• Rep: 22
  • Fl NC CO
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2014, 02:19:31 AM »
i grew up idolizing michael jordan, and got stoked on this thread for a second. then i remembered that I've never heard a good word about him. I wonder if he was like Kobe or something to the adults while we were all kids going crazy and idolizing him? I'd be interested to hear a perspective from an adult around that time period. Michael lives here and coaches our NBA team and still to this day I've heard nothing but bad stories, just like that rapper above in the video. I'd also love an in depth look into the gambling problems, etc. Hes such an icon and a legend but it makes you wonder when you only hear bad first hand accounts.

I miss Charlotte. But there are plenty of good stories. Of course most of them are sports related but I had a friend that did valet for a minute at del friscos and he said Jordan gave him a monster tip and was surprisingly mellow. I think his gambling shit was kind of an extension of his sudden all be it prolonged success. I feel that he can do no wrong. It pisses me off though that people skip over magic  and shoot to Lebrons stupid ass in the WHO IS THE GREATEST debate.
Charlie don't skate

Mr. Lono

• Fl NC CO
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2014, 02:25:31 AM »
Magic for the second greatest that is. Also, getting the offensive player of the year and getting shit on by reporters for not being that good at defense. Then getting the defensive player of the year next season just to drop a steamy shit in there suckles
Charlie don't skate

Mr. Lono

• Fl NC CO
« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2014, 02:26:27 AM »
suck holes* but suckles works too
Charlie don't skate

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2014, 02:56:36 AM »
Dude's a dick and he's always been a dick. But dang, he sure could play some mean b-ball ♫.
The Chamillionaire/Michael Jordan Story

David Puddy

• Rep: -1
« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2014, 04:36:54 PM »

headtowall

• Rep: -13
« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2014, 04:23:13 PM »
much like the Gonz thread, Jordan is my dude. #1

ttching!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 65214
  • Smilin' Mercenary
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2014, 03:01:30 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
i didn't realize jordan briefly replaced Rosa as the shorty's girl

That is from when he got on Bronze.

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2014, 09:05:34 PM »
Jordan tells Chamillionaire to fuck off. 

www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4ZQERHL6ow

ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2014, 02:01:41 AM »
I was born in Chicago in '82 and grew up in the Chicago area in the 90's, where it was a law that you had to be a fan of the Bulls and Michael Jordan was God. I actually got to see the Bulls play live a couple of times and saw him kill it in person. MJ is the man.

I actually saw him in the Suburbs once. He was driving some little silver convertible sports car with a hat on and slumped low in the seat just cruising. Despite the low profile look, his license plate said something like "DA MJ 23." We instantly realized who it was, pulled up aside from him, and a car full of 17 year olds started screaming shit like "FUCK YEAH! MICHAEL JORDAN!!!" at him. He turned to us, gave a big smile and waved before driving off. It was the greatest thing ever, fuck Chamillionaire.
Other weird little rumors I heard growing up out there:
Scottie Pippen's nickname to restaurant servers was "No tippin' Pippin." Dude didn't care how rich he was, he was known to tip like shit.
Michael Jordan's nickname supposedly to teammates or friends or something was "C'mere" because as a known philanderer, all he had to do was look at the hottest girl wherever they went and say "C'mere" (come here) and that was the end of the night.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out