Author Topic: Michael Jordan  (Read 25491 times)

Fongstarr.

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 311
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Michael Jordan
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2014, 12:01:55 PM »
Got to give Pippen props for his wife.

I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

Aatila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -305
« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2014, 12:20:17 PM »
Got to give Pippen props for his wife. oh he paid good money for that wife

jordan stay with the horrible jean choices

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 311
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2014, 02:33:37 PM »
^^^^^Seriously!

I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

Aatila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -305
« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2014, 05:50:05 PM »
^^^^^Seriously!

yeah he need a stylist.  Its unfathomable that the man behind such iconic footwear and clothing would be wearing extra large bootcut jeans that look like they came from a swap meet.  *Sending application to be his stylist now*

oldgoodburger

« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2014, 06:51:11 PM »
its cool how space jam, although primarily focusing on basketball, is also sorta about golf.

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
« Reply #35 on: August 01, 2014, 02:02:36 PM »
its cool how space jam, although primarily focusing on basketball, is also sorta about golf.

I feel like I remember reading somewhere that the idea for a movie like Space Jam was actually Jordan's.
ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

dillanharp

« Reply #36 on: August 02, 2014, 03:34:11 PM »
Jordan on JNCO.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #37 on: August 02, 2014, 10:53:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Got to give Pippen props for his wife. oh he paid good money for that wife

[close]

jordan stay with the horrible jean choices

Hiw entire getup here is fucking ridiculous. The MJ's jeans turn in this thread has me rolling. I feel like once you get to s certain level people stop telling you that you look stupid. I've used the theory to explain people like Dylan., Greco, and Muska. I think MJ definitely belongs here.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

ROCKxADIO420

« Reply #38 on: August 03, 2014, 12:12:14 PM »
would somebody please photoshop a pair of those jeans onto adolf hitler for me?

Kolostrum

• Rep: 21
« Reply #39 on: August 03, 2014, 06:11:54 PM »

Hiw entire getup here is fucking ridiculous. The MJ's jeans turn in this thread has me rolling. I feel like once you get to a certain level, the last thing you could give is an absolute fuck. I've used the theory to explain people like Dylan., Greco, and Muska. I think MJ definitely belongs here.

Lenny the Fatface

« Reply #40 on: August 03, 2014, 06:33:07 PM »
During most of the 90's if the game was relatively close within the last 2 minutes you're probably fucked.  The nigga was perfect.

Nosferatu

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 683
« Reply #41 on: August 04, 2014, 07:49:44 PM »
more shitty mj stories please. i went looking because of this thread. this one is good.

When Johnny was coaching with the Hornets in 1995 they had a good team.  Glen Rice, Mourning, Johnson.  Series was tied at 2 and Hornets had a chance to win game 5 in Chicago.  On the biggest possession of the game, Mugsy had the ball with the Hornets down 1.  Jordan backed off of him and told him: ?shoot it you f?ing midget.?  Mugsy shot it, didn?t come close.  A year later Mugsy actually told Johnny Bach that he believes that single play ruined his career.  His shot never recovered.
I thought it wasnt just him solo, shouldve stuck with my og thought.
R.I.P Rusty. One of us.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #42 on: September 28, 2014, 03:07:54 PM »
more shitty mj stories please. i went looking because of this thread. this one is good.

When Johnny was coaching with the Hornets in 1995 they had a good team.  Glen Rice, Mourning, Johnson.  Series was tied at 2 and Hornets had a chance to win game 5 in Chicago.  On the biggest possession of the game, Mugsy had the ball with the Hornets down 1.  Jordan backed off of him and told him: ?shoot it you f?ing midget.?  Mugsy shot it, didn?t come close.  A year later Mugsy actually told Johnny Bach that he believes that single play ruined his career.  His shot never recovered.
what a pussy! Shit talking is fair game
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

EARL***THE***PEARL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -106
  • MR.MADN3SSS LOVES YOU... NT MM
« Reply #43 on: October 17, 2014, 05:12:46 PM »
Expand Quote
^^^^^Seriously!

[close]

yeah he need a stylist.?  Its unfathomable that the man behind such iconic footwear and clothing would be wearing extra large bootcut jeans that look like they came from a swap meet.?  *Sending application to be his stylist now*

hahahaha I instantly thought of this when I saw this thread and that's just the tip of the Iceberg! but yeah,you really can't say nothin to the man.

Wizard Fight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #44 on: October 18, 2014, 04:44:59 AM »

Scottie Pippen's nickname to restaurant servers was "No tippin' Pippin." Dude didn't care how rich he was, he was known to tip like shit.

You made me think of this story, here goes:

I grew up in the 90s in Salt Lake, back when the Jazz kept playing the Bulls in the finals I think, I don't follow basketball or anything. Anyway, it was the era of Stockton and Malone, and they had this other dude who I think was like the team's third best player, Jeff Hornacek. He was famous for rubbing his face before free throws, like The Rod praying into his hat.

I worked with this super Boston line cook who told me a story about cooking for Jeff Hornacek when he was still playing for the Jazz. Hornacek and his party of what I can only assume were extremely boring white people enter some fairly upscale restaurant that has a gourmet burger on the menu. Hornacek orders it well-done. Boston Cook grills his burger to the standard level of well-doneness, exactly as how he had prepared many burgers before. When the waiter serves Hornacek, he makes the waiter stand next to him and wait for the verdict as he takes his first bite.

Though cooked correctly, Hornacek sends the burger back. Not well done, he says. Annoyed, Boston Cook throws another burger on the grill with a grill press on it and plates up his second attempt, a hamburger that was basically black. Once again, Hornacek has the waiter wait by his side while he samples the burger, and again, it is not well-done enough to his liking.

Now quite frustrated, Boston Cook grills a third burger, this time grilling it until nearly all of the moisture has been cooked out of the patty. Hornacek says that the burger is closer yet he is still left unsatisfied, butfor some reason will not give up hope that he may one day be presented his perfect shitty burger.

So by now Boston cook is furious, as men and cooks and bros and dudes from Boston are when their egos are challenged. But Boston Cook has an idea: he grills yet another burger, and once well-done, throws it directly into the deep fryer. He then peels a scab bigger than a 50-cent piece off his elbow and deep fries that as well. Boston Cook plates the burger and puts the deep fried scab directly on top of the beef patty.

And this time, the basketball player is satisfied.

After paying the check, Hornacek stopped by the window into the kitchen to thank the patient cooks. He says that 'hey guys, it took you a few tries, but that's fine with me, and the last time you got it right. Great burger. Perfect. Have a good night."

So yeah. This dude I worked with fed Jeff Hornacek a deep fried scab.