Author Topic: Bianca Chandon  (Read 115890 times)

ungzilla

Re: Bianca Chandon
« Reply #720 on: February 06, 2015, 04:47:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Alex is usiNg Robert Green's Law 27 from The 48 Laws of Power. Below is a direct quote.

People have an overwhelming desire to believe in some?thing. Become the focal point of such desire by offering them a cause, a new faith to follow. Keep your words vague but full of promise; emphasize enthusiasm over ra?tionality and clear thinking. Give your new disciples rit?uals to perform, ask them to make sacrifices on your behalf. In the absence of organized religion and grand causes, your new belief system will bring you untold power.
[close]
thank u for this. my homie was talking about how sick this company was but he wouldnt give me a straight answer on what he actually liked about it

no hetero

ps: 50 dollar trucker cap? haha! an extremely advanced troll.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 04:51:17 PM by ungzilla »

Still Tippin

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -33
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #721 on: February 06, 2015, 04:59:35 PM »
Hate to be that guy but do any of you know how the shirts fit?
i have the soccer jersey he put out a while ago in a large and it's the smallest large anything i own. i think it's pre shrunk, cause it's a little shorter than everything else i own too. the 917 stuff fits more true to size/loose/like regular skate brand t's.

2thick

• Rep: -63
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #722 on: February 06, 2015, 05:12:32 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
i have the soccer jersey he put out a while ago in a large and it's the smallest large anything i own. i think it's pre shrunk, cause it's a little shorter than everything else i own too. the 917 stuff fits more true to size/loose/like regular skate brand t's.
I like my shirts somewhat loose so should I go for an xl?

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65504
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #723 on: February 06, 2015, 05:13:00 PM »
The 男 shirt is pretty ホモ。
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

Still Tippin

• Rep: -33
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #724 on: February 06, 2015, 05:47:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
depending on how loose i guess. it's still loose but just shorter than normal. it might be a little too big if you go xl. it's like some weird in between sizing that wants to force you into slimmer nicer fits.

Nancy Chin The Manicurist

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 222
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #725 on: February 06, 2015, 07:36:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
depending on how loose i guess. it's still loose but just shorter than normal. it might be a little too big if you go xl. it's like some weird in between sizing that wants to force you into slimmer nicer fits.

ya if you want a looser fit you might wanna go a size up. I'm basing this solely on his first run of stuff (Lover tee), so maybe the fit is different on his newer stuff. The shirts fit true to size, but a little slimmer.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 07:45:50 PM by Nancy Chin The Manicurist »