Author Topic: nick merlino & jon dickson fight  (Read 33560 times)

Nigga

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
  • PHILA
Re: nick merlino & jon dickson fight
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2014, 11:26:00 AM »
south jersey is the worst

growing up in south jersey is worse though

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2014, 11:40:46 AM »
holy fucking shit! got me soo hyped. haha the little girl yelling in the background...

Jon Dickson Slaughters Dick Burrito

mad respect for Dickson, Burrito needed that a lonnngg time ago.

gnar'd

Stoop Kid 2.0

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -312
  • I still fucking hate hipsters.
« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2014, 11:59:58 AM »
Expand Quote
south jersey is the worst
[close]

growing up in south jersey is worse though

wildbillhiccup

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -78
  • JACKASS
« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2014, 12:04:38 PM »
NICK FOR SOTY
ALSO I HAVE AT LEAST 2 HOMIES WHO HAVE KOD HIM

littlefuckboy

• Rep: -39
« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2014, 12:16:10 PM »
Nick Merlino is all talk, like most everybody in jersey. Step to him and he'll back down. Especially if he doesn't have his boys with him.
Ishod is bout action & no talk, hes from jersey but not s.jersey lol

littlefuckboy

« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2014, 12:18:53 PM »
this proves that merlino is the craziest mf:

Nick Merlino Kickflip Raw from WTF! - Tum Yeto Show Ep. 1

Kanye Omari West

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -360
« Reply #36 on: March 12, 2014, 12:28:58 PM »
Expand Quote
Nick Merlino is all talk, like most everybody in jersey. Step to him and he'll back down. Especially if he doesn't have his boys with him.
[close]

I would pay good money to see Ishod fuck somebody up, he seems way too happy go lucky

littlefuckboy

« Reply #37 on: March 12, 2014, 12:55:40 PM »
MERLINO > dickson

Fastfreddy

« Reply #38 on: March 12, 2014, 01:42:39 PM »
On every occasion that I've met Nick Merlino, he is the fucking worst. Ever. That being said...I believe he would easily beat the shit out of Jon Dickson. Not saying that's my preference, because it definitely is not.

Stoop Kid 2.0

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -312
  • I still fucking hate hipsters.
« Reply #39 on: March 12, 2014, 02:19:07 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Yeah but Ishod isn't an instigator and doesn't go looking for trouble like most of New Jersey.

Nigga

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
  • PHILA
« Reply #40 on: March 12, 2014, 03:03:16 PM »
On every occasion that I've met Nick Merlino, he is the fucking worst. Ever. That being said...I believe he would easily beat the shit out of Jon Dickson. Not saying that's my preference, because it definitely is not.

No way, Dickson is the skate version of Bobby Hull, a crazy and equally burly farm boy, he'd fuck Nick's small ass up

look at those muscles  :o

NoComply180

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -454
  • Objectivity police
« Reply #41 on: March 12, 2014, 06:54:33 PM »
what? dickson is a big guy and merlino can't be more than 5'5 and female pounds.

Him ah fall off building an bumboclot him legs

LOU.502

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 82
  • rawr
« Reply #42 on: March 12, 2014, 07:53:54 PM »
I've met Merlino once and on a separate occasion watched from afar as he was being abnoxious and rude to kids at a park (nobody was really fanning out or bothering him, he had no reason to be an ass). I don't really like what ive seen of him as a person, but he's one of my favorites to watch skate. He's done some truly incredible shit, that tactical manual 2 leaked part and his WTF part are both fucked on so many levels.

im probably lying

esoesloco

• Rep: -5
« Reply #43 on: March 12, 2014, 09:54:58 PM »
Yeah, definitely should've started a fight with a drunk idiot in a restaurant. He sure showed you!

Tyroneshoelaces gets it.

:D

mini pebble

• Rep: -43
« Reply #44 on: March 12, 2014, 10:07:27 PM »

Kanye Omari West

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -360
« Reply #45 on: March 12, 2014, 10:48:23 PM »

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #46 on: March 13, 2014, 12:15:22 AM »
Dickson's a pretty burly guy i think he can take Merlino on. Im sure there would be a lot of eye gauging and hair puling from Merlino though.

Exposure

• Rep: -269
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #47 on: March 13, 2014, 12:42:41 AM »
Yeah Dickson is bigger but he doesn't strike me as the angry type and Sinclair said merino has person strength so I could see it going either way. On a separate note, merlino switch back 360'd Rincon which is one of the craziest hammers to go down within the past few years.
I can ollie 6 decks why would I want to scrape the ground with my tricks

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65505
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #48 on: March 13, 2014, 03:10:47 AM »
Is fantasizing about two pros fighting gayer than thinking about them having sex?
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #49 on: March 13, 2014, 06:32:34 AM »
Is fantasizing about two pros fighting gayer than thinking about them having sex?
bahaha it's closest people can get without having to really re-evaluate some things

littlefuckboy

« Reply #50 on: March 13, 2014, 06:42:40 AM »
it's not fantasizing if it really happened.  your gay as fuck for even thinkin about them havin sex u fagit

D.B. Cooper

• Rep: -6
« Reply #51 on: March 13, 2014, 08:13:16 AM »
3:27 antwuan interview duhhh best

Where's Merlino's tough guy act when Antwaun snubs him? I've also had a pretty hard time gauging peoples' height from skate videos but Dickson looks like he's got a decent reach advantage since he looks about a foot taller than Merlino.

tura

• Rep: 45
« Reply #52 on: March 13, 2014, 10:10:21 PM »
First i heard of this guy was in The Skateboard Mag. A sort of check out interview deal they used to do. It was all about how he wanted to get on Baker but went on tour with them without his ADHD meds and pissed off someone on the team and got dropped. I think this was around 2007 or something, so i don't think it was Dickson. Anyone know the story?
That clip of those kickflip attempts hurt my feet.

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 865
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #53 on: March 13, 2014, 10:18:20 PM »
First i heard of this guy was in The Skateboard Mag. A sort of check out interview deal they used to do. It was all about how he wanted to get on Baker but went on tour with them without his ADHD meds and pissed off someone on the team and got dropped. I think this was around 2007 or something, so i don't think it was Dickson. Anyone know the story?
That clip of those kickflip attempts hurt my feet.

Thats where I first heard of him too, it had the sequence of his nollie flip crook wilshire 10 and photo of his sw heel the 15. I think it's been said that he tried to show up braydon and they were the ones who got into it. Mighta been Herman too.

vancanman

• Rep: 9
« Reply #54 on: March 13, 2014, 10:54:28 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

No way, Dickson is the skate version of Bobby Hull, a crazy and equally burly farm boy, he'd fuck Nick's small ass up

look at those muscles  :o
Holy shit. In an era were most pro's had beer guts... No wonder he had the hardest shot until maybe now if you believe the legend.

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65505
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #55 on: March 13, 2014, 11:08:58 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
it's not fantasizing if it really happened.  your gay as fuck for even thinkin about them havin sex u fagit

Do you think nick would be top or bottom?
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

gaunting

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 186
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #56 on: March 14, 2014, 12:30:00 PM »

Yea fucking right, merlino couldn't take Dickson on his best day, if that fight ever went down, I think Dickson would one hitter quitter merlino.
This has me cracking up, what exactly does Black Flag have to do with measuring your dick starting behind ya nuts?

Skateboarding is nothing but a game to find the right fits to appear like you're a proportional human being instead of a midget or a giant.

needlejuice

• Rep: -101
« Reply #57 on: March 14, 2014, 01:17:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

I would pay good money to see Ishod fuck somebody up, he seems way too happy go lucky

shit you obviously dont box. dudes like ishod who are lanky but also have muscle mass are the worst kind of guys to go in the ring with. my papas a boxing coach and he calls em raw boned, and they can hit as hard and break as many facial bones as someone who is 100 pounds heavier than them due to muscle mass concentration, wrist and elbow strength. most skaters have naturally gifted knees and ankles which usually leads humans to having bad elbows and hand coordination, thus making it seem like a lot of skaters wouldnt have natural talent to fighting
try to remember, forget

Fastfreddy

« Reply #58 on: March 14, 2014, 01:19:12 PM »
shit you obviously dont box. dudes like ishod who are lanky but also have muscle mass are the worst kind of guys to go in the ring with. Micky Papa's a boxing coach and he calls em raw boned, and they can hit as hard and break as many facial bones as someone who is 100 pounds heavier than them due to muscle mass concentration, wrist and elbow strength. most skaters have naturally gifted knees and ankles which usually leads humans to having bad elbows and hand coordination, thus making it seem like a lot of skaters wouldnt have natural talent to fighting

needlejuice

• Rep: -101
« Reply #59 on: March 14, 2014, 01:19:43 PM »
Yeah Dickson is bigger but he doesn't strike me as the angry type and Sinclair said merino has person strength so I could see it going either way. On a separate note, merlino switch back 360'd Rincon which is one of the craziest hammers to go down within the past few years.

for real, if u can do a proper sw bs 360's on flat are one of the rarest tricks i see people do
try to remember, forget