Author Topic: glad hes getting something out of skating  (Read 3257 times)

89-90pistons

Re: glad hes getting something out of skating
« Reply #30 on: December 27, 2006, 11:04:07 PM »
r kelly "sex weed" is the best song ever.

Guile

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 368
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2006, 12:19:16 AM »
Expand Quote
can't believe that part got enders in the vid.   What was chris hall thinking making it a rap video.   That guy (harper) has no variety.  He can do a few basic ledge tricks, and some basic switch flip tricks.  Is he still on element?
[close]

basic tricks with insane pop, dude is sick
did you watch that video at all? everyone leading up to his part deserved it more than he did. chris hall posts on here and i think we should just directly ask him why on earth he would not only give that person a part but why he would let him make it the most horrendously edited and thought out musicvideopart ever.
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

plastic bench nerd

« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2006, 01:36:28 AM »
liked it.

me too, switch tail at pulaski was nuts,switch heel over that baracade? dam!, i didnt hear the music to it though, i watched it at a skate shop and the volume was turned down.

NRG

• Rep: 1
« Reply #33 on: December 28, 2006, 02:14:26 AM »
I just don't understand how you can hate on that pop.  His style may not be refined, but it is unique and raw. Noone can accuse him of fakin the funk, thats for sure.  Whatever, people seem to either love or hate this guy. Either way, all the press is good for his career.

Universal Remonster

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -22
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #34 on: December 28, 2006, 04:55:58 AM »
Noone can accuse him of fakin the funk, thats for sure.
good reason to like him

loveslayton

• Rep: -2
« Reply #35 on: December 28, 2006, 12:08:32 PM »
did you watch that video at all? everyone leading up to his part deserved it more than he did. chris hall posts on here and i think we should just directly ask him why on earth he would not only give that person a part but why he would let him make it the most horrendously edited and thought out musicvideopart ever.

i agree.. i saw james craigs part and it was good music and a good edit, it just doesnt seem like the same editor would go from james part to a shitty music video........

roulette

« Reply #36 on: December 28, 2006, 02:25:03 PM »
darren harper isnt pro, no legit company will turn him pro anytime soon.  i like to pretend sometimes that ive never seen any skate videos ever. when i was first starting to skate, i would watch any and every footage of skating i could, i just liked to see different skating.  every once in awhile a part will come out that you cant compare any other previuos part to, not because its so good, because its so unique.  i was optimistic when i first viewed this part and i enjoyed it, it was something no one really does without being todd falcon or simon woodstock(no disrespect to simon).  and it made me want to skate over shit

defiantnate

« Reply #37 on: December 28, 2006, 03:15:11 PM »
r kelly "sex weed" is the best song ever.
HaHaHa!!! That is fucking hilarious, I listened to that song all summer and laughed my ass off every time."Sex gave me the munchies, now I wanna eat it up, oh".