Author Topic: Ride Channel deleted the Chase Gabor Weekend Buzz Episode  (Read 148211 times)

shark tits

Re: Ride Channel deleted the Chase Gabor Weekend Buzz Episode
« Reply #240 on: June 06, 2015, 07:11:15 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I find the outrage here hilarious. People get mad about Hewit being kicked off Nike for putting saran wrap on someones face then shitting on it, but want this guy banned for life. Atleast be consistent, either both should not have jobs in skating or both should judging by the offences.
[close]

A better parallel is how snuggle bandit is unanimously praised on here even though he admitted to purposely infecting women with herpes. Or how Antwuan basically went to prison for bashing the window of a car with young children inside, yet you rarely hear any mention of it.
[close]
The difference is Twuan went to jail for his drunken crimes. He served 8 months in prison, meanwhile sodomizer Chase is updating his instagram like nothing happened.
[close]

comparing a skatepark filmer to PETER FUCKING HEWITT is the quite possibly one of the dumbest things I've ever had the displeasure of reading. That's like comparing a nice porterhouse to a dollar menu burger ... if that burger sodomized kids in their sleep.
[close]
I'm just comparing the outrage of a dude getting dropped for pranking someone by tying them up and shitting on there face which is covered by suran wrap and what Chase is catching heat for. How good they are or how respected they are as skaters should have no barring if u believe that shit is moraly wrong. Or do u believe Michael Jackson should get a pass for buggering kids cuz he's an amazing singer?
peter hewitt was playing a game called 'shitface'. he didn't tie anyone down or any such nonsense. it was a way for him and his friend to learn more about doody. in this case doody is a metaphor for the world and it means doody.

Dacoda

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 0
« Reply #241 on: June 06, 2015, 03:04:22 PM »
I've been recruiting kids at the skate shop I work at to post #screwdriver #neverforget on his instagram. So far everyone who has done it has been blocked.

Double Pegasus

• Rep: 6
« Reply #242 on: June 06, 2015, 03:29:12 PM »

lets see how long this will stay, 10 minutes so far

my friend commented just "screwdriver" and that was removed within a minute

alonzohambugerjones

• Rep: 3
  • http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-5sK5IyEANvg/TkMuXcaLsGI/
« Reply #243 on: June 06, 2015, 05:23:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I find the outrage here hilarious. People get mad about Hewit being kicked off Nike for putting saran wrap on someones face then shitting on it, but want this guy banned for life. Atleast be consistent, either both should not have jobs in skating or both should judging by the offences.
[close]

A better parallel is how snuggle bandit is unanimously praised on here even though he admitted to purposely infecting women with herpes. Or how Antwuan basically went to prison for bashing the window of a car with young children inside, yet you rarely hear any mention of it.
[close]
The difference is Twuan went to jail for his drunken crimes. He served 8 months in prison, meanwhile sodomizer Chase is updating his instagram like nothing happened.
[close]

comparing a skatepark filmer to PETER FUCKING HEWITT is the quite possibly one of the dumbest things I've ever had the displeasure of reading. That's like comparing a nice porterhouse to a dollar menu burger ... if that burger sodomized kids in their sleep.
[close]
I'm just comparing the outrage of a dude getting dropped for pranking someone by tying them up and shitting on there face which is covered by suran wrap and what Chase is catching heat for. How good they are or how respected they are as skaters should have no barring if u believe that shit is moraly wrong. Or do u believe Michael Jackson should get a pass for buggering kids cuz he's an amazing singer?
[close]
peter hewitt was playing a game called 'shitface'. he didn't tie anyone down or any such nonsense. it was a way for him and his friend to learn more about doody. in this case doody is a metaphor for the world and it means doody.
two guys shiting on each others face is sexually deviant and gay, but nobody got a screwdriver forced into there asshole. That chase gaber shit is somthin serious, its fucking inexcusable at any age. gabor shouldve took that one to the grave.

abudabi

« Reply #244 on: June 06, 2015, 05:29:14 PM »
i think the real question here is: would you rather take a screwdriver to the butt, or have your face shit on (w saran wrap)?
ill get us started. definitely the screwdriver.

alonzohambugerjones

• Rep: 3
  • http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-5sK5IyEANvg/TkMuXcaLsGI/
« Reply #245 on: June 06, 2015, 05:38:53 PM »
thats what makes the hewitt comparison so stupid, its fuking gross but at least it was consensual.
but yeah if it came down to it, screwdriver over face shit

ROCKxADIO420

« Reply #246 on: June 06, 2015, 05:47:20 PM »
fags

Maggie

• Rep: -65488
« Reply #247 on: June 06, 2015, 05:48:14 PM »
would you rather read an abudabi post or have a screwdriver shoved up your ass?

abudabi

« Reply #248 on: June 06, 2015, 08:31:31 PM »
honestly im honored. usually new posters go after tracer or something, now i feel like a somebody.

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
« Reply #249 on: June 07, 2015, 12:13:42 AM »
i'm not sticking up for Andy by any means... but can you imagine the types that would have had sex with him?  hardly the defenseless nextdoor neighbor kids that CHASE GABOR SODOMIZED WITH A SCREWDRIVER

I like Andy Roy, HOWEVER in that snuggle bandit interview, andy literally says he waits on dudes bunks while theyre in the shower, and upon their return "I manipulate their mind, then vandalize their bottoms."  Doesnt really sound like love found behind bars.  Not to mention the fucking as many girls as possible during a herpes flare up.  He's fun to watch, personality defects aside.
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

matta

• Rep: 26
« Reply #250 on: June 07, 2015, 01:04:49 AM »
i bet you all did equally fucked up shit as kids

Dengles

« Reply #251 on: June 07, 2015, 01:08:05 AM »
We've all done fucked up shit as children but like this could have killed the kid. 

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -313
« Reply #252 on: June 07, 2015, 01:21:29 AM »

No, you clearly did tho you sicko.

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1963
« Reply #253 on: June 07, 2015, 11:50:05 AM »

I can say confidently that I never raped anyone as a kid.

poopnutsupreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 491
« Reply #254 on: June 07, 2015, 12:08:09 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I can say confidently that I never raped anyone as a kid.

What about as an adult?
Any dude that hates on roller hockey hasn't played, and likely haven't played a sport in their entire life.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 61
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #255 on: June 07, 2015, 05:55:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]
two guys shiting on each others face is sexually deviant and gay, but nobody got a screwdriver forced into there asshole. That chase gaber shit is somthin serious, its fucking inexcusable at any age. gabor shouldve took that one to the grave.

do you think we need to explain it to him for a 4th time?

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Chase is a child molestor

• Rep: -10
« Reply #256 on: June 07, 2015, 10:34:43 PM »
So today I saw chase tagged for filming something on instagram and just got angry. To deal with this anger/want for justice...I wrote a little story about chase and what he admittedly did, on every single pro skaters insta posts from the last day or two. "chase gabor sodomized a childhood neighbor with a screwdriver, get this man out of skateboarding he is not a safe person. Keep copy pasting this on skaters accounts and keep making chase block you and your friends for commenting screwdriver, we shouldn't and can't just let this go"

Well one pro skater responded and I took a screenshot, Ed templeton was genuinely interested I guess and replied to me and tagged Brink. Check it out, maybe this can be the start to the end of chase's career filming our children skate.

I suck at computers and it says the file is too large too attatch but I have it saved on my computer now too so I'll figure out how to show it to you all soon.

Everyone please keep bringing this up at any skateshop, skatepark, skate session, social media time you can. This guy is not safe and we have the right and the power to kick him out of our world so lets keep on the attack.

poster

• Rep: 14
  • tomatoes rule!
« Reply #257 on: June 08, 2015, 03:37:42 AM »
Haha, good job man, Ed left him a note:

ed.templeton
@chaseingabor you should really explain yourself on this issue of the screwdriver. I feel it's better to be forthright rather than secretive, especially if you feel you have nothing to hide. I don't even know you, but I see a witch hunt starting and the best way out is to prove you're not a witch. I don't think people should lose their jobs and lives over a past mistake if it's such a mistake or transgression that can be remedied, or amends/apologies be made.
https://instagram.com/p/3jh0cvuBA8/?taken-by=chaseingabor

Ed's the man!

iwishilivedinfinla

« Reply #258 on: June 08, 2015, 04:24:05 AM »
Haha, good job man, Ed left him a note:

ed.templeton
@chaseingabor you should really explain yourself on this issue of the screwdriver. I feel it's better to be forthright rather than secretive, especially if you feel you have nothing to hide. I don't even know you, but I see a witch hunt starting and the best way out is to prove you're not a witch. I don't think people should lose their jobs and lives over a past mistake if it's such a mistake or transgression that can be remedied, or amends/apologies be made.
https://instagram.com/p/3jh0cvuBA8/?taken-by=chaseingabor

Ed's the man!

praise be to CIACM and motherfucking ED TEMPLETON.

he's done.  

is there a reason why the cut out part is on Vimeo and not Youtube?  do they report it and get it taken down if it's posted?
« Last Edit: June 08, 2015, 04:29:23 AM by iwshilvdnfinland »

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #259 on: June 08, 2015, 06:47:07 AM »
Yes Ed

Mad Max

« Reply #260 on: June 08, 2015, 06:47:49 AM »
Ed's comment is gone...?

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 61
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Chase is a child molestor

• Rep: -10
« Reply #262 on: June 08, 2015, 07:40:13 AM »
Everyone keep bringing it up on skater's instagrams, Ed really is going to start a snowball effect with that one. Lets just keep pushing it until he has to publically address himself.

wake and bacon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 188
  • ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #263 on: June 08, 2015, 08:54:57 AM »
lmao @ chase deleting ed templeton's comment... talk about proving a point
:) I must have been tripping last night

dillanharp

« Reply #264 on: June 08, 2015, 09:05:31 AM »
lmao @ chase deleting ed templeton's comment... talk about proving a point

Holy shit is it?! I can't check, the guy's Insta is private.

OldmanEpic

« Reply #265 on: June 08, 2015, 09:06:09 AM »
Toy machine riders are about to be banned from the berrics haha.

And TM sales will skyrocket

Ed is the fuckin man!

Im new to instagram, how do you find pros and industry guys accounts?

Ive got no problems posting this issue to some other skaters

OldmanEpic

« Reply #266 on: June 08, 2015, 09:08:09 AM »
Toy should make a screwdriver graphic now!!!

Maggie

« Reply #267 on: June 08, 2015, 09:13:35 AM »

the canadian suit

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 145
  • Always lurking.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #268 on: June 08, 2015, 09:14:40 AM »
Do you think Chase is reading this now under a blanket?

HEY CHASE.
p-shuvs and v-flips

Maggie

« Reply #269 on: June 08, 2015, 09:15:11 AM »