Author Topic: Braydon on Kelly Osbourne..?  (Read 15316 times)

jonnysheen

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -63
Re: Braydon on Kelly Osbourne..?
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2014, 04:48:20 PM »
The Daily Mail knows who Braydon is?!

There really going for the "alternative" market

nowell

• Rep: -153
« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2014, 04:53:57 PM »
i'd rather fuck ozzy for the props

sid vicious

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 63
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2014, 04:57:15 PM »
love how braydon always lands on his feet.
congrats

Bobby Peru

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 612
    • Community Push avatar image
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2014, 05:15:46 PM »
Walking arm-in-arm, the 29-year-old appeared to have taken inspiration form Braydon's punk rocker look, wearing a Misfits T-shirt with a long black skirt, a denim vest and sneakers.

Come on, Daily Mail. If she took inspiration from Braydon, she wouldn't be wearing a shirt at all.

Salty Lame Ass Poosey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -265
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2014, 05:37:22 PM »
lol wow. The ONLY reason I'd ever hit that is cuz she's rich. I am assuming braydon is in the same boat.

Like Braydon is easy on the eyes...Dude should get on the acne channel or whatever that shits called.
Skateboarding don't owe you shit but wheel bite in the rain -Jake Pheps

shark tits

« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2014, 05:43:09 PM »
anyone remember that nikki sixx story where he was about to go down on kelly on the rag and receive his detroit red wings but ozzy pushed him out the way and lapped up that bloody gash first?

Nancy Chin The Manicurist

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 222
« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2014, 08:28:00 PM »
Ive actually attended a taping of Joan River's "Fashion Police" show, which Kelly is a regular talking head on, and yeah??she's way hot in real life.  The show was this past September, and low and behold, i caught a glimpse of Braydon backstage.

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 878
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2014, 09:18:08 PM »
That's pretty embarrassing that you went to that taping tbh.

HeadInLionsMouth

• Rep: 141
« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2014, 09:33:11 PM »
i'd rather fuck SHAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!

This just made me laugh so hard

wigs

« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2014, 10:08:06 PM »
maybe ozzy can bite the head off that bat tattoo of his

wish i could gnar

Chinaskis underpants

« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2014, 11:20:54 PM »
makes sense the best of his skateboarding was documented with Sabbath playing over the top of it.

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65504
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2014, 01:09:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Everyone here wouldn't say no, ever. Truth.

So this dudes been trying to mack it rather than skate, guess thats why everyone says he's done fuck all to be where he's at...

[close]

Wrong.

I was thinking you of all would not say no.

That rugged, manly jaw...
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

KUberry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -130
« Reply #42 on: March 19, 2014, 01:33:03 AM »
Brayden's so burnt out he can't even get his cock hard anymore. How's he gonna pork that beluga without a hard dick?

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #43 on: March 19, 2014, 03:52:55 AM »
I think it was Christmas Eve 2005 and my ex and I had dinner about 20 feet away from the entire Osbourne clan. Ozzy seems really approachable and you could tell that Sharron was the one that called the shots. The food was dire, the cocktails sucked but I was stoked to be close enough to Ozzy to hear their conversation. I didn't want to be the guy that barged in on their Christmas dinner so I played it cool as though I was used to sitting that close to someone of idol status.

doublesteveburger

« Reply #44 on: March 19, 2014, 04:07:35 AM »
Ive actually attended a taping of Joan River's "Fashion Police" show, which Kelly is a regular talking head on, and yeah??she's way hot in real life.?  The show was this past September, and low and behold, i caught a glimpse of Braydon backstage.

and you're barely telling us now!? c'mon man! we live for this kind of meaningless shit!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #45 on: March 19, 2014, 08:36:30 AM »

I just knew someone was gonna say something like this ahahahahahah

I was paid to be there, ahahaha.  So any embarrassment quickly dissipated.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2014, 08:38:38 AM by Nancy Chin The Manicurist »

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #46 on: March 19, 2014, 08:39:55 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Did you put any extra thought into your fit choice before going?

StabMasterArson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 774
« Reply #47 on: March 19, 2014, 09:30:00 AM »
She is busted. Take away her dad and the fame and she is just another fat, jaded, punk girl. You know someone hitlertits would go for.

IanBZHD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 55
« Reply #48 on: March 19, 2014, 09:57:41 AM »
Braydon must be the smartest mutherfucker alive. He was born to sabbath, and he made his way to the top by boning the daughter of Ozzy. He sure knows how to get what he wants, so im sure he's gonna have no trouble living without a board sponsor. Once your in the right crowd of people, I'd imagine the money just flows.

Backing up this 'celebrity' lifestyle by getting on supra was a smart choice. Supra probably pays him to go to shitty Beyonce and Macklemore (sp? who gives a damn) and be a public figure instead of getting clips. Smart dude!

backagain

• Rep: 8
« Reply #49 on: March 19, 2014, 10:07:26 AM »
i'd rather fuck SHAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!

shark tits

« Reply #50 on: March 19, 2014, 11:18:12 AM »
She is busted. Take away her dad and the fame and she is just another fat, jaded, punk girl. You know someone hitlertits would go for.
shtooops! i go for jewish american princesses and 20 yr old peurto rican girls. failing that i may end up w/ punk, fat or jaded girls but never possessing all those attributes at once. what do you go for steve buscemi, underage nerdy girls who think your record collection is keen? that would be called statuatory rape but even they turn you down.
ps my ozzy/nikki sixx story was incorrect. they weren't racing to eat kelly's bloody vag it was who could drink nikki's piss first. ozzy won.

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #51 on: March 19, 2014, 11:24:37 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Did you put any extra thought into your fit choice before going?

picking a specific "fit" was pretty much mandatory (after all, the show is called "Fashion Police").  Joan prefers to to have an all-gay audience for the taping of her shows. So yeah, i wore a hot pink shirt. Hahahah.

Expand Quote
Ive actually attended a taping of Joan River's "Fashion Police" show, which Kelly is a regular talking head on, and yeah??she's way hot in real life.?  The show was this past September, and low and behold, i caught a glimpse of Braydon backstage.

[close]

and you're barely telling us now!? c'mon man! we live for this kind of meaningless shit!

I didn't think it was worth mentioning at the time: Kelly was still with her ex, and he was there too hanging out with Braydon backstage. Seemed harmless enough

But I'll keep the SLAP board in mind when it comes to sharing juicy tidbits about skating's more colorful personalities. Having just recently moved to LA this past summer, I've amassed quite a collection of stories that you guys would surely get a kick out of.  
« Last Edit: March 19, 2014, 11:26:35 AM by Nancy Chin The Manicurist »

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #52 on: March 19, 2014, 12:27:43 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
shtooops! i go for jewish american princesses and 20 yr old peurto rican girls. failing that i may end up w/ punk, fat or jaded girls but never possessing all those attributes at once. what do you go for steve buscemi, underage nerdy girls who think your record collection is keen? that would be called statuatory rape but even they turn you down.
ps my ozzy/nikki sixx story was incorrect. they weren't racing to eat kelly's bloody vag it was who could drink nikki's piss first. ozzy won.
Wrong again, Ozzy and Nikki were blasted getting off a tour bus and trying to impress each other, so Nikki sees a line of ants on the pavement and gets down and snorts them all up his coke hole, Ozzy says that ain't shit, pulls his dick out pisses on the ground and snorts his own urine or something like that but not the way you told it.

shark tits

« Reply #53 on: March 19, 2014, 12:35:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
Wrong again, Ozzy and Nikki were blasted getting off a tour bus and trying to impress each other, so Nikki sees a line of ants on the pavement and gets down and snorts them all up his coke hole, Ozzy says that ain't shit, pulls his dick out pisses on the ground and snorts his own urine or something like that but not the way you told it.
you're wrong, the ants part was ozzy then nikki tried to one up him by creating and drinking his own piss but ozzy drank it first. licked more likely but yeah, ants up nose, piss in mouth. ozzy 2, nikki sixx 0.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #54 on: March 19, 2014, 12:39:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
you're wrong, the ants part was ozzy then nikki tried to one up him by creating and drinking his own piss but ozzy drank it first. licked more likely but yeah, ants up nose, piss in mouth. ozzy 2, nikki sixx 0.
Like I said, something like that but at least tell the whole story.

Vibes of skating rocks

• Rep: -22
« Reply #55 on: March 19, 2014, 12:40:53 PM »
Makes sense. They have been friends for a long time. Braydon has a pretty hot girl (chick in the white fur coat in the photo with Wiz Kalifa in the article) he has been with for awhile now that has a great ass if anyone is into being a rebound guy, now's your chance...
« Last Edit: March 19, 2014, 12:46:13 PM by Vibes of skating rocks »

Laban Fetus

« Reply #56 on: March 19, 2014, 12:45:22 PM »
This could lead to a much disputed debate but the Osbourne sister who opted out of the reality show is easily the prize winner.

MrMojoRising

• Rep: -23
« Reply #57 on: March 19, 2014, 01:01:48 PM »
Braydon must be the smartest mutherfucker alive. He was born to sabbath, and he made his way to the top by boning the daughter of Ozzy. He sure knows how to get what he wants, so im sure he's gonna have no trouble living without a board sponsor. Once your in the right crowd of people, I'd imagine the money just flows.

Backing up this 'celebrity' lifestyle by getting on supra was a smart choice. Supra probably pays him to go to shitty Beyonce and Macklemore (sp? who gives a damn) and be a public figure instead of getting clips. Smart dude!

I'm beginning to question how "on" supra he is. I mean supra is on the ball about updating their site/team page, and there is still no sign of him or press release welcoming him to the team. I suspect it's more of a bro flow

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2554
« Reply #58 on: March 19, 2014, 01:08:47 PM »
That jaw.
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

Budo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 114
    • So What is Skateboarding? avatar image
« Reply #59 on: March 19, 2014, 02:13:07 PM »
This move is like a lot of Braydon's skating.  Kind of sketchy, but in the end you have to give him props because you know you couldn't pull that trick at that spot.
Keep Rolling!

sowhatskateboarding.com
@OuRoot