Author Topic: Good Stuff Ed Templeton  (Read 21296 times)

mfkream

Re: Good Stuff Ed Templeton
« Reply #150 on: March 29, 2014, 02:10:14 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I love Ed but I would be embarrassed as shit if my wife/girlfriend fell to the ground crying/freaking out like that over a broken bone.
[close]
Did you not see the few minutes of her explaining in detail of the damage skateboard has done to Ed over the years? His wife is worried about him, so there aint nothing to be embarrassed as shit about.
[close]

No there definitely is something wrong there, some fucked up codependency shit going on.

Yeah I get it she doesn't want her husband hurt that's amazing but the way she goes about... there's something dark in there.
[close]

I know other dudes in this thread have put you on blast, but I'm gonna be another added onto that list...

You're crazy, the dude is getting HELLA old and still rips but his body isn't what it used to be and even then he was getting worked with a broken neck an shit and he broke his leg pretty fucking fierce a little bit ago so I think she's pretty accurate in her reaction, I actually thought it was awesome how much she cared about him, she seems like a good ass wife

I think y'all are missing the point but that's par for the course around here.

GershonSweaty

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -4
    • @_moreinformation avatar image
« Reply #151 on: March 29, 2014, 06:01:29 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I love Ed but I would be embarrassed as shit if my wife/girlfriend fell to the ground crying/freaking out like that over a broken bone.
[close]
Did you not see the few minutes of her explaining in detail of the damage skateboard has done to Ed over the years? His wife is worried about him, so there aint nothing to be embarrassed as shit about.
[close]

No there definitely is something wrong there, some fucked up codependency shit going on.

Yeah I get it she doesn't want her husband hurt that's amazing but the way she goes about... there's something dark in there.
[close]

I know other dudes in this thread have put you on blast, but I'm gonna be another added onto that list...

You're crazy, the dude is getting HELLA old and still rips but his body isn't what it used to be and even then he was getting worked with a broken neck an shit and he broke his leg pretty fucking fierce a little bit ago so I think she's pretty accurate in her reaction, I actually thought it was awesome how much she cared about him, she seems like a good ass wife
[close]

With all due respect you're an idiot, it's okay though I said 'with all due respect'

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #152 on: March 29, 2014, 06:09:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

With all due respect you're an idiot, it's okay though I said 'with all due respect'

If your girl/wife doesnt do that when you eat serious shit then that is when you should be embarrassed. Stay single bro.

IamCircus

• Rep: -2
« Reply #153 on: March 29, 2014, 06:29:14 PM »
Always been a fan but damn! This series was great. It truly captured what the series should be about. Ed is so talented.

shark tits

« Reply #154 on: March 29, 2014, 06:46:23 PM »
homie who wrote all those 'he-man ed haters club' letters is an evil genius. i wish i had old big brothers just for those.

Nancy Chin The Manicurist

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 222
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #155 on: March 30, 2014, 06:41:52 AM »
Man, this series was amazing. Ed is so cool. Toy Machine is the shit ... Welcome to Hell was the fucking shit. And the parts with Dianna are really sweet and anyone would be lucky to have a woman like that - someone who actually gives a shit about you.

I wonder why it came down to Senn and Getz, and not someone else ...

i assume cause they were the two *newest* guys on the team. Everyone else had been on for a while and tenured somewhat.

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1580
« Reply #156 on: March 30, 2014, 08:08:10 AM »
Guessing Senn was expensive with matching the contest winnings and Getz was maybe going elsewhere....for a minute Getz was a heavy hitter.....

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #157 on: March 30, 2014, 09:14:38 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Dawg you just mad nobody would give a shit if anything happened to you.
Its all good, you can slam and die at the park, we'll keep it core and ollie your corpse.

[close]

Nothing's more core than love, dawg.

Since when did Slap become a Bright Eyes anonymous appreciation forum?
[close]

QUIT SLAPPIN

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 400
« Reply #158 on: March 30, 2014, 02:10:14 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Yeah, what a pussy.

You're an idiot.

Deanna obviously cares a whooooooole lot about Ed.

Ed is the man, i read tons of interviews with him. I like his lifestyle, like his views on art and i respect him even more since i know where he comes from... He came from the shittiest situation and turned it into one of the best... But I guess thats what we do best.

HIHB

« Reply #159 on: March 30, 2014, 05:40:04 PM »
I'm sure no one cares, but I saw Ed and Deanna today waiting to cross PCH and Main onto the pier

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1580
« Reply #160 on: March 30, 2014, 07:09:47 PM »
One time I talked to her about ice cream for like ten minutes....

ALABAMAMAN

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -196
« Reply #161 on: March 30, 2014, 08:50:39 PM »
I watched it with my friend who has no heart thinking he would feel some emotions but nope. he just said called deanna yoko and said "shes trying to break up the band". beer came out my nose laughing...but fuck his black heart, i still was about to shed a tear watching it for the 3rd time

shark tits

« Reply #162 on: March 30, 2014, 08:57:19 PM »
One time I talked to her about ice cream for like ten minutes....
her dad is fedding her ice cream tonight