Author Topic: Muska freeway 50 50 raw footy!  (Read 5464 times)

skateboard pillows

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 6
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Muska freeway 50 50 raw footy!
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2014, 10:15:30 PM »
the whole time I was watching I was thinking of how much sicker it would be without the vest and glove.
please leave the gear at home, kids.

poor alice

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -133
  • ♦️♣️♥️♠️
« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2014, 05:45:16 AM »
the whole time I was watching I was thinking of how much sicker it would be without the vest and glove.

If this is the only thing you can think of saying about this video/ Muska in general you're a disgusting human being.
Let the man live (and dress how he wants)!
I'm going to argue that Placebo owes their entire career to a Canadian dude's skate video part. Appleyard should be getting royalties for this shit.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 118
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2014, 06:58:33 AM »

yeah it's not like the muska to be all flamboyant with his outfits is it? ::)
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 07:02:39 AM by Gay Imp Sausage Metal »

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

StabMasterArson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 774
« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2014, 09:29:17 AM »
the whole time I was watching I was thinking of how much sicker it would be if he dressed like Blanche from "Golden Girls"

skateboard pillows

• Rep: 6
« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2014, 10:29:00 PM »
I love the muska, don't get me wrong. what I'm saying is that the clip could have been some timeless shit, but because of his silly outfit it's much more dated

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2014, 05:41:39 AM »
I love the muska, don't get me wrong. what I'm saying is that if they don't sell it at Zumies I'm not buying it.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2014, 01:26:26 PM »
I have to confess that I have never been into Muska. I appreciate, respect, and understand what he's done and absolutely think he deserves his place in the pantheon of skateboarding, but I just am not into watching him skate and think his video parts have all been meh. Once again my opinions send shockwaves throughout the world with their importance.

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1960
« Reply #37 on: April 03, 2014, 01:31:18 PM »

Yeah. If only he looked a little bit more like me. Then I'd like it!

mfkream

« Reply #38 on: April 03, 2014, 03:55:26 PM »

OMG shut up. The Muska is a peacock. You gotta let him fly!

Iceman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 433
« Reply #39 on: April 03, 2014, 05:51:19 PM »
I have to confess that I have never been into Muska. I appreciate, respect, and understand what he's done and absolutely think he deserves his place in the pantheon of skateboarding, but I just am not into watching him skate and think his video parts have all been meh. Once again my opinions send shockwaves throughout the world with their importance.

i'm going to assume you weren't skating yet when he was at his peak, because he definitely raised the bar with each video part during that era. if you watch other "handrail" dudes from the same year of this or that muska part, then watch the respective muska part, maybe you'll appreciate it more? that's what i try to do when i don't fully "get" why pro x from before my time was so important.

Rusty Shackleford

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
  • you know about goretex?
« Reply #40 on: April 03, 2014, 06:17:52 PM »
o fuck!!

shit_for_brains

« Reply #41 on: April 03, 2014, 06:31:33 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

i'm going to assume you weren't skating yet when he was at his peak, because he definitely raised the bar with each video part during that era. if you watch other "handrail" dudes from the same year of this or that muska part, then watch the respective muska part, maybe you'll appreciate it more? that's what i try to do when i don't fully "get" why pro x from before my time was so important.

No I was very much skating when he was at his peak. I remember being surprised he wasn't in Welcome To Hell, the Tom Penny glory days, the Chadillac Muskalade, Feedback, the first Circa ad, all of it. Just wasn't feeling it.

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
« Reply #42 on: April 03, 2014, 06:42:34 PM »
bet you dont even remember when jahmal got on top of the chaddilac and started doing a headspin

Iceman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 433
« Reply #43 on: April 04, 2014, 08:07:00 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

No I was very much skating when he was at his peak. I remember being surprised he wasn't in Welcome To Hell, the Tom Penny glory days, the Chadillac Muskalade, Feedback, the first Circa ad, all of it. Just wasn't feeling it.

ahh...like a band everyone loves but doesn't do much for you. gotcha.

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
« Reply #44 on: April 04, 2014, 09:44:37 AM »
Expand Quote
the whole time I was watching I was thinking of how much sicker it would be if he dressed like Blanche from "Golden Girls"
[close]

I think I saw Muska at Cameo in 2007 wearing this outfit but with bigger shoulderpads

example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

macgruber

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 73
  • Just Tell Me What You Want Me To FUUUUUUCK
« Reply #45 on: April 04, 2014, 10:08:18 AM »
I wonder if someone could do the whole thing