Author Topic: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life -  (Read 803149 times)

qew0

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 66
Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
_______
for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

Why should you waste your time?
_______
all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
im not talking these all things from my own.

in this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit sex, No gambling, No drugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit sex, no gambling, no drugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.
Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )
read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, sex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.

qew0

special note : Intelligence has to do with the soul, not simply with the brain.

Take electricity, for example. Electricity moves between gross elements and through a gross wire. But the electricity itself -- it is not those elements, not that wire. It is subtle.

qew0

What is meaning of Free will ?

Free will means that you can act wrongly. That is free will. Unless there is chance of doing wrong or right, there is no question of free will. Where is free will then? If I act only one sided, that means I have no free will. Because we act sometimes wrongly, that means free will.
Just for Example :- Just like a thief, he knows that his stealing, it is bad, but still he does it. That is free will. He cannot check his greediness, so in spite of his knowing that he is doing wrong thing - he will be punished, he knows; he has seen another thief, he was punished, he was put into prison - everything he knows, but still he steals. Why? Misuse of free will. Unless there is misuse of free will, there is no question of free will.

CumOnYourFace

dolphinstyle.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 113
Look, SLAP already knows the meaning of life. This concise explanation was already given some time ago:
this forums is many mean times to users... i seen that lots of u make insult to every sk8r on website this,, i haev a story that u shud have hearing

that girl you called a slut in class today...she is pussy broke. the boy you called lame...he can do a hamstand. ... that girl you pushed down the other day...she dead ,,. that girl you called fat..she dad is fedding her icecream 2nite. the old man you made fun of cause of the ugly scars... he is a gost.. the boy you made fun of for crying...he was cut onion.. ..you think you know them. guess what? you don't!

so please think about what you say and done in online an in neighberhood (in real life). thx.
Think about it, man.
Look, I'm an individual within us, partaking in this business

qew0

Look, SLAP already knows the meaning of life. This concise explanation was already given some time ago:
Expand Quote
this forums is many mean times to users... i seen that lots of u make insult to every sk8r on website this,, i haev a story that u shud have hearing

that girl you called a slut in class today...she is pussy broke. the boy you called lame...he can do a hamstand. ... that girl you pushed down the other day...she dead ,,. that girl you called fat..she dad is fedding her icecream 2nite. the old man you made fun of cause of the ugly scars... he is a gost.. the boy you made fun of for crying...he was cut onion.. ..you think you know them. guess what? you don't!

so please think about what you say and done in online an in neighberhood (in real life). thx.
[close]
Think about it, man.

no wonder i already know it that im in fools paradise. and all of you are nothing but shameless, senseless, rascal idiots.

you are Fool and ?A fool is accepted by another fool."

For Example :-" fools paradise."All of you are fools and you have created your own paradise. Do you know that story?

One was drinking, so his friend said, ?Oh, you are drinking, you?ll go to hell.?
??No, why? My father drinks.?
??Well, he?ll also go to hell.?
??Oh, my brother drinks.?
??So he?ll also go to hell.?
??My mother?? In this way, the whole list was passed. Then he said, ?Everyone will go to hell then where is hell? It is paradise! If father is going, then mother is going, then I am going, then brother is going, then where is hell??
?It is like that. There?s no question of fool. If everyone, all of us are fool, then where is the question of intelligent? ?Hey, we are intelligent.? This is your conclusion.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 09:48:05 AM by qew0 »

CumOnYourFace

dolphinstyle.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 113
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
Think about it, man.
[close]

no wonder i already know it that im in fools paradise. and all of you are nothing but shameless, senseless, rascal idiots.

For Example :-" fools paradise."All of you are fools and you have created your own paradise. Do you know that story?

One was drinking, so his friend said, ?Oh, you are drinking, you?ll go to hell.?
??My mother?? In this way, the whole list was passed. Then he said, ?Everyone will go to hell then where is hell? It is paradise! If father is going, then mother is going, then I am going, then brother is going, then where is hell??
?It is like that. There?s no question of fool. If everyone, all of us are fool, then where is the question of intelligent? ?Hey, we are intelligent.? This is your conclusion.
still, i fell pain in ventircl of heart 4 mr qew0
Look, I'm an individual within us, partaking in this business

qew0

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
Think about it, man.
[close]

[close]
still, i fell pain in ventircl of heart 4 mr qew0

and fools paradise is my final answer to you.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3290
  • Those that SLAP, can't.

No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

I was a believer until you put an apostrophe on garlic's and then the illusion was shattered and the whole thing went straight to hell.

Please get help for your meth addiction.

@thewilleasley

Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
Think about it, man.
[close]

I definitely agree that SLAP is a fool's paradise i hear you loud and clear. Can you give me your in-depth philosophical analysis on the mental makeup of a real nigga such as myself?

qew0

Expand Quote

No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

[close]

I was a believer until you put an apostrophe on garlic's and then the illusion was shattered and the whole thing went straight to hell.

Please get help for your meth addiction.

who cares ? im selling Gold but i cannot sell iron at the place of Gold and if you want to buy Gold then you have to pay Good price similarly you have to follow rules and ragulation otherwise Hare Krishna mantra will still act but it will act in this manner just like for example :- if you will show fire to the dry wood then imediatly fire takes place but if wood is wet then only smoke will come which will only give pain to your eyes and nothing more similarly you have to follow complete rules and ragulation otherwise if you will chant with offence then it will also act but same like wet wood.

Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.

qew0

Expand Quote

[close]
Think about it, man.

acutally your western civilization is nothing but soul killing civilization or suicidal civilization.

and If everything is pleasure, then why you take the counteractive process ( in sex life ) ? Why do you want to kill child? Pleasure? Why do you take contraceptive method if it is pleasure?

simply tell me what is your answer ? and don't change to topic with your rascaldom.

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
Think about it, man.
[close]

acutally your western civilization is nothing but soul killing civilization or suicidal civilization.

and If everything is pleasure, then why you take the counteractive process ( in sex life ) ? Why do you want to kill child? Pleasure? Why do you take contraceptive method if it is pleasure?

simply tell me what is your answer ? and don't change to topic with your rascaldom.

damn, qew's on that next-level.

slap ain't ready for this much knowledge.

#teamque #nomorerascals

8)

qew0

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
Think about it, man.
[close]

[close]

damn, qew's on that next-level.

slap ain't ready for this much knowledge.

#teamque #nomorerascals

8)

brainless dog next level of what ? `1st of all we follow this rule no illicit sex which means no sex outside marriage or no sex with another mans wife and no sex even with your wife unless you need child from her. ( and we don't mastrubation because we follow complete celebacy )

One who is able to withdraw his senses from sense objects as the tortoise draws his limbs within the shell is to be understood as truly situated in knowledge A very good example is given here. What is that? Tortoise. You have seen tortoise? The tortoise, they, when they like, they close their hands and mouth and everything within this body and become a lump, tortoise. You see? Similarly, we must know that our senses, they are meant for some particular purpose, and that particular purpose I have already explained, that hṛṣīkeṇa hṛṣīkeśa-sevanaṁ bhaktir ucyate (CC Madhya 19.170). These senses are our... Actually they are not mine. The senses are given by the Lord. Last day I explained. But we are very proud of our senses. But these senses are given just like a boy is given some plaything by the father; similarly, we wanted to enjoy this material world. Therefore our material senses are awarded: "All right, you enjoy. You just have experience of this material world, and when you get experience that 'I am not happy,' then you shall come back again to Me." So senses are actually meant for rendering service to the Lord. Senses.

( and we are not impotent if we control our senses like turtle whenever there is need we can utilize our senses )
so now my next question to you is this that If everything is pleasure, then why you take the counteractive process ( in sex life ) ? Why do you want to kill child? Pleasure? Why do you take contraceptive method if it is pleasure?

simply tell me the answer now without changing the topic. you do not know it that your western civilization is actually soul killing civilization ?

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 199
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
What the fuck is happening to slap?

paraquat

• SLAP Pal

paraquat

• SLAP Pal

pinche gringo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85

.              .

.            .            .

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life -
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2014, 07:50:52 PM »
you see all those question marks in your post? ^

it means you're simply copying and pasting your comments from elsewhere.

why don't you give us genuine, original posts?

c'mon man, if you're gonna try to enlighten, at least be genuine about it.

qew0

« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2014, 07:55:18 PM »

so you mean that this practical explanation ( which is original post ) is not genuine ? i have explained practical explanation and im still wrong and you are right with your bogus imposing attitude ? i have to believe just an nonsense rascal like you ?

just look at the folly.

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2014, 08:01:56 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

so you mean that this practical explanation ( which is original post ) is not genuine ? i have explained practical explanation and im still wrong and you are right with your bogus imposing attitude ? i have to believe just an nonsense rascal like you ?

just look at the folly.

how do i have a 'bogus imposing' attitude?

and i'm sorry qew, i'd like to read that post, but it's far too difficult. maybe you could re-write it or fix the question marks.

(btw, do you practice transcendental meditation or have ventured into astral projection?)

posguy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2014, 08:12:14 AM »
Guys!GUYS! I know what he's doing. This is his 10th post. He's still new. He doesn't know any better. He thinks he can change it here. Let's give him a round of applause for being ambitious.

« Last Edit: December 31, 2014, 08:19:58 AM by natek »

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2015, 11:40:39 PM »
dude do u even skate
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

abudabi

i hope you realize that you're going to hell for this.

qew0

i hope you realize that you're going to hell for this.

now begone ( blind sheep ) cuz there is no meaning in beating the dead horse like you. ( simply waste of time.)

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 75
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
^^^
this is great ;D Jedi, where you at?

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65505
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
Is this the place I can get the cheap Viagra and vagina jelly?
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal