Author Topic: Richie Jackson and Mike Sinclair drama  (Read 64595 times)

poopnutsupreme

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 491
Richie Jackson and Mike Sinclair drama
« on: April 23, 2014, 12:35:32 AM »
Sorry to get all TMZ on you guys, I just thought this was funny and I'm curious to see where it goes. I have mixed feelings about Richie Jackson but Dan Murphy and Fellers killed it so it was weird to see them leave Foundation. I can't imagine being on the same team as Nick Merlino being very fun though.

Started with this

Now, it went to this
Any dude that hates on roller hockey hasn't played, and likely haven't played a sport in their entire life.

silkyjohnson

Re: Richie Jackson and Mike Sinclair drama
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2014, 01:29:53 AM »
Is it because they dropped Sierra Fellers from Foundation pretty childish of Richie to try to slander Tum Yeto, like people respect that cross dressing pirates opinion

silkyjohnson

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2014, 01:34:39 AM »

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2014, 01:37:08 AM »
Don't try to slide out of here...Step into my office Mr. Jackson. I would like a few words with you.

http://statigr.am/p/704816397410773629_7045649

Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

dillanharp

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2014, 01:40:28 AM »
I give no shit's about Sinclair, Beagle, or anyone at Tum Yeto that isn't named Ed.  

How the fuck are they even still in business? Foundation? Pig? The only thing worthwhile they make are rails.

Paco Supreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 522
  • One Trick Pony
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2014, 02:23:13 AM »

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2014, 02:46:44 AM »

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2014, 03:04:23 AM »
^^^^ah ha ha ha ha! Richie Jackson on Revive, confirmed. LSD Jesus trip.

Richie Jackson

« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2014, 03:09:14 AM »
Shake Junt!

zuma

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 143
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2014, 03:18:31 AM »

seeing richie at a random park- not a skate park- trying some trick out of a tail stall into the grass off of a bench all by himself once made my day...

Richie Jackson

« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2014, 03:27:32 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
seeing richie at a random park- not a skate park- trying some trick out of a tail stall into the grass off of a bench all by himself once made my day...

Rad to finally assign an identity to you. That glory hole would make anyone's day.  ;)

zuma

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2014, 03:31:22 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

Rad to finally assign an identity to you. That glory hole would make anyone's day.  ;)
ha ha - props for speakin up man- not a common thing these days

Richie Jackson

« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2014, 03:39:09 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

Rad to finally assign an identity to you. That glory hole would make anyone's day.  ;)
[close]

Shut up faggot.

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2014, 03:46:55 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

Shut up faggot.
whoa richie you're so freaking edgy now. i think you're hanging out with the wrong crowd.

zuma

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2014, 03:50:42 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

Rad to finally assign an identity to you. That glory hole would make anyone's day.  ;)
[close]
[close]

Shut up faggot.
it wasn t me tailstallin into the grass...
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 03:54:42 AM by zuma »

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 199
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2014, 04:03:58 AM »
This thread gets 1 thumb up.

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -313
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2014, 04:13:37 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

Shut up faggot.

LOL

spungo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 137
  • Lord Ganesha
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2014, 04:57:24 AM »
This thread gets 1 thumb up.... my butt
do more yoga!

Harem

« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2014, 05:04:52 AM »

twitchflip

• Rep: 58
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2014, 05:19:36 AM »
c'mon sinclair, you know you wanna

TMKF

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -485
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2014, 05:29:26 AM »
Not renewing contracts with skateboarders who are not relevant anymore and who don't help you sell the product you are endorsing them to sell is not "fucking someone over" it's called "good business practices". Being a pro skateboarder is a job kids, if you aren't cutting it at your job you get fired, especially these days when companies are hurting and new kids are coming up. Sinclair cut his own homie Dan Murphy who in my opinion should've never been put on Foundation in the first place as he never helped the brand, so I doubt it was anything personal. Business is business, if you don't like it skate for fun and don't expect anything out of it and you'll be fine. Foundation had it's time back in the 'Art Bars' days and Sinclair wouldn't be doing his job if he wasnt constantly trying to get it back to where it once was, I'm not even saying that's possible but he's obviously trying...

Richie is sticking up for his boy, nothing wrong with that either I would probably do the same in his position. However he's lying to himself if he thinks Sierra was doing anything to help Foundation anymore by being a paid professional skateboarder. Truth hurts sometimes, I wish all parties the best. I hope Sierra still enjoys skateboarding and perhaps finds a new sponsor that better suits him and I hope Foundation can one day get back to where it once was, let me tell you they've got a lot more to do than cutting Sierra and Murphy though...

TMKF

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -485
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2014, 05:30:00 AM »

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65505
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2014, 06:02:42 AM »
Not renewing contracts with skateboarders who are not relevant anymore and who don't help you sell the product you are endorsing them to sell is not "fucking someone over" it's called "good business practices". Being a pro skateboarder is a job kids, if you aren't cutting it at your job you get fired, especially these days when companies are hurting and new kids are coming up. Sinclair cut his own homie Dan Murphy who in my opinion should've never been put on Foundation in the first place as he never helped the brand, so I doubt it was anything personal. Business is business, if you don't like it skate for fun and don't expect anything out of it and you'll be fine. Foundation had it's time back in the 'Art Bars' days and Sinclair wouldn't be doing his job if he wasnt constantly trying to get it back to where it once was, I'm not even saying that's possible but he's obviously trying...

Richie is sticking up for his boy, nothing wrong with that either I would probably do the same in his position. However he's lying to himself if he thinks Sierra was doing anything to help Foundation anymore by being a paid professional skateboarder. Truth hurts sometimes, I wish all parties the best. I hope Sierra still enjoys skateboarding and perhaps finds a new sponsor that better suits him and I hope Foundation can one day get back to where it once was, let me tell you they've got a lot more to do than cutting Sierra and Murphy though...

I'm surprised you care enough about this to type or think that much about it.

How can anyone involved with the skateboarding be angry or surprised about how fickle and disloyal the industry can be?

"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2014, 06:11:51 AM »
which one of you is youngpepperoni?

Tarela

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 11
  • We spent four seasons at the Four Seasons twice
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2014, 06:28:47 AM »
I give no shit's about Sinclair, Beagle, or anyone at Tum Yeto that isn't named Ed.  

How the fuck are they even still in business? Foundation? Pig? The only thing worthwhile they make are rails.

The only person i pretty much care about is Ed too..but Pig actually makes pretty good griptape and wheels...Im still puzzled by Marquise Preston getting the boot from Foundation and later Emerica  ??? hes so good

Nigga

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
  • PHILA
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2014, 06:29:44 AM »
how does foundation afford to pay anyone?

Fastfreddy

« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2014, 07:26:13 AM »

All of this makes complete sense: BUT: Sinclair posted that photo in an effort to attack these dudes personally, not explain his business endeavors. If you're going to kick people off to better the company, so be it, but this was a passive aggressive way to give a public 'fuck you' to dudes he had on the team.

waltercronkite

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 179
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2014, 07:36:06 AM »
didnt omar say he was going to get kicked off for having a knee surgery that would keep him from having a part in art bars

NoComply180

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -448
  • Objectivity police
« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2014, 07:42:12 AM »
tum yeto has sucked since they got rid of the message board.

Him ah fall off building an bumboclot him legs

Lance

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 581
« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2014, 07:44:48 AM »
Not going to lie, the only thing that really sucks about this thread is the fact that an ACE Hardware is selling skateboards....and the Co.'s who let them.  WTF is that shit!
Anyone else notice that Tony Parker is the Gino of basketball?