Author Topic: Pittsburgh  (Read 1797 times)

Lukoplakia

Pittsburgh
« on: April 26, 2014, 04:36:02 PM »
Hey guys I'm coming through Pittsburgh about a month from now for at least a few days, hoping for some help with spots.
Any info on the flat rail spot at 1:20 and the ledge to bank at 1:30? Also any other spot recommendations would be great.
Looking for fun, weird spots, banks, ditches, rails and hubbas (7-10 stair-ish size), diy spots too. Thanks.
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/oZWSlDoCGGg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Lukoplakia

Re: Pittsburgh
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2014, 04:38:48 PM »
http://youtu.be/oZWSlDoCGGg?t=1m15s
don't know why the video didn't embed. anyway. thanks.

Tay

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2014, 05:58:40 PM »
http://pittsburghskatespots.blogspot.com/

Pittsburgh is a very skateable city. Enjoy yourself! I miss it dearly.

shark tits

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2014, 06:05:34 PM »
i've only ever cruised downtown a little bit and noticed some brick banks outside the greyhound. looks like a rad city w/ those crazy hills that are for buses only. wish i'd gone there as more than a vagabond or a layover but it looked sick. on quartersnacks they make em look like a bunch of strange wiggers w/ baggy pants and jerseys skating wicked tall ledges but there's prolly more variety than all that. [i'm thinking of fuck yinz]. kevin 'the god' taylor [why is he always referred to as 'the god'?] matt reason, jake johnson and maybe some other jack the rippers hail from there so that's a good sign.

Lukoplakia

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2014, 08:15:11 PM »
Appreciate that link to the pittsburghskatespots blog, got some good leads there...heres another video of pittsburgh spots..

anyone know location of the first two bank spots he skates here? and the neverending flat square rail about 2:30?
thanks homies

Rusty Shackleford

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
  • you know about goretex?
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2014, 08:17:34 PM »
hit the warhol!!

Lukoplakia

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2014, 09:19:37 PM »
hit the warhol!!

The warhol for skating or purely the viewing of art?

pistachio

• Rep: -6
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2014, 11:01:20 PM »
The first bank spot is at Margaret Milliones school in Oakland; and the second banks are in Crafton.

Lukoplakia

« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2014, 03:53:26 PM »
Hell yeah thanks for the pointers guys, I google searched milliones school and found a website called community walk with loads of spots mapped out.

StokedTaco

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -180
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2014, 02:44:54 PM »
goto oneup, buy a bunch of shit, don't be a kook, and greg will point you in the right direction. have fun, best city out.

krookedjuice

• Rep: 30
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2014, 09:59:31 PM »
goto oneup, buy a bunch of shit, don't be a kook, and greg will point you in the right direction. have fun, best city out.

this.