Author Topic: New and Upcoming Games that you are stoked on !  (Read 73427 times)

Monty Burns

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • Release the hounds
New and Upcoming Games that you are stoked on !
« on: May 01, 2014, 06:08:09 PM »
So in this thread we post trailers and game footage on games that are coming to PC , PS4 , Nintendo , xbox and so on

Anything that gets you stoked and we should keep a eye on in the future , that you want to talk about or want other peoples opinion on

Ill start of with

Child of Light

Child of Light Trailer

Shadow of Mordor

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - Gameplay Walkthrough

Secret Ponchos

Secret Ponchos Reveal Trailer

A Hat In Time

A Hat in Time - Kickstarter Launch Trailer!

Ill try to post as much as I can here but if you are abit like me and like to play alot of video / computer games and want to keep up to date with new cool games , Help out as much as possible !

CumOnYourFace

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
Re: New and Upcoming Games that you are stoked on !
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2014, 11:01:23 PM »
The only game that im interested in is Minecraft for the xbox one, it seems like a fun game with friends but i don't have a legit computer so i can't get it there

formeitscrazylike

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 81
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2014, 04:22:56 PM »
WatchDogs is looking pretty darn promising

Chipper

• Rep: 14
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2014, 04:36:08 PM »
WatchDogs is looking pretty darn promising
I really hope so. The whole idea of an open world game and that you can hack pretty everything and everyone sounds so good. I only watched the E3 demo from last year because I don't want to spoil or over hype it.

Chipper

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2014, 05:59:57 PM »
Far Cry 4 announced.

@thewilleasley

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2014, 09:50:57 PM »
super hyped on that, 3 was amazing ^

this is the premier action/RPG game coming out this year. I believe it'll be one of the first "classic" next-gen games.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Debut Gameplay Trailer
« Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 09:57:49 PM by W.easley »

ThugWaffle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2014, 11:10:02 PM »
Destiny, Pokemon Omega Ruby, KH3 and The Division, but that got delayed.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 11:17:06 PM by ThugWaffle »

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2014, 11:54:15 AM »
There was alot of talk about watchdogs graphics being changed to the worse . All the trailers and game play until the beta I belive had looked amazing and then the new footage dropped and it looked like a whole new game

Witcher 2 was awesome and witcher 3 will be even better I belive ,

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2014, 05:47:46 PM »
This looks great , love the trend thats been going on with smaller indy companies making fun and stylish games

Apotheon PS4 Trailer

dillanharp

« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2014, 09:06:16 AM »

formeitscrazylike

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2014, 07:39:32 PM »
There was alot of talk about watchdogs graphics being changed to the worse . All the trailers and game play until the beta I belive had looked amazing and then the new footage dropped and it looked like a whole new game

Witcher 2 was awesome and witcher 3 will be even better I belive ,

I'm not too concerned about graphics. I'd even rather companies spent more effort/money on gameplay than graphics, but I can see why they do it they way they do. Super graphics is a big selling point, and for some people, that's a huge source of enjoyment of any given game.

But a game like Infamous: Second Son looked fucking incredible, but it was the most repetitive game I've played in a hot minute. Tetris is one of the graphically simplest games I've ever played but every game is fun, whereas Second Son got old in a matter of minutes and I'll probably never play it again.

InternetDaddy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
  • sup breh
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2014, 05:23:06 PM »
I just got the new Wolfenstein today and am loving it so far.
Look I'm not selling anything that doesn't have my jizz on it. I don't care how much is offered.

dillanharp

« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2014, 09:40:46 PM »
That's good to hear. I picked it up last Tuesday and still haven't had time to play it, just went through the install.

Filip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -69
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2014, 08:02:19 AM »
We just recieved a shipment of Watch Dogs at work, so I snatched a copy as soon as I could. Ive been looking forward to this game since  the first trailer they released, I think back in 2012, So as soon as Im done at work, its gonna be a long night.

InternetDaddy

• SLAP Pal
  • sup breh
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2014, 10:05:06 AM »
That's good to hear. I picked it up last Tuesday and still haven't had time to play it, just went through the install.
It's still really fun, but I'm having an issue of my whole computer just crashing and turning off randomly when playing. Apparently several other people have the problem too, I need to tweak some settings so I can kill Nazis for longer than like 20 minutes at a time.
Look I'm not selling anything that doesn't have my jizz on it. I don't care how much is offered.

@thewilleasley

« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2014, 05:18:39 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
It's still really fun, but I'm having an issue of my whole computer just crashing and turning off randomly when playing. Apparently several other people have the problem too, I need to tweak some settings so I can kill Nazis for longer than like 20 minutes at a time.

yeah i heard the PC version has some bugs. I played that first mission  then stopped at that part where you use the blackout to escape where they make you do a SECOND game data install. I let that shit sit & DL i just havent gotten back to playing it yet. Im sure its a damned fun game i just gotta be in the mood to make that 3-4 hour block of time to really sink my teeth into it

InternetDaddy

• SLAP Pal
  • sup breh
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2014, 08:03:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

yeah i heard the PC version has some bugs. I played that first mission  then stopped at that part where you use the blackout to escape where they make you do a SECOND game data install. I let that shit sit & DL i just havent gotten back to playing it yet. Im sure its a damned fun game i just gotta be in the mood to make that 3-4 hour block of time to really sink my teeth into it

yeah, I just lowered all my settings and it's fine now, just not quite as pretty. I'm a big fan so far, although I have to restrain myself and play sneakily on some parts because going in with dual assault rifles in every situation just gets me wrecked. Those drones are god damn annoying.

formeitscrazylike

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2014, 07:05:46 PM »
Been playing Wolfenstein on PS4, all I can say is "wow."

Visually and story-wise, shit is wow all around

Paco Supreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 525
  • One Trick Pony
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2014, 08:01:03 PM »
Got Watch Dogs headed my way, mainly because i still cant skate yet and im running out of things too do. i've heard mixed views, but the stuff ive seen so far looks pretty damn cool

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2014, 09:16:51 PM »
Got Watch Dogs headed my way, mainly because i still cant skate yet and im running out of things too do. i've heard mixed views, but the stuff ive seen so far looks pretty damn cool
its a must if you get it for next gen consoles, story mode is awesome so far and online is just as good if you have friends to play with. definitely worth it

foureyedjim

« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2014, 06:18:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

yeah, I just lowered all my settings and it's fine now, just not quite as pretty. I'm a big fan so far, although I have to restrain myself and play sneakily on some parts because going in with dual assault rifles in every situation just gets me wrecked. Those drones are god damn annoying.

I had to update my AMD gpu drivers

Filip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -69
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2014, 08:31:19 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
its a must if you get it for next gen consoles, story mode is awesome so far and online is just as good if you have friends to play with. definitely worth it

Its not bad, but I was expecting much more from the hype..But its Ubisoft, so I probably shouldt have.

Stoop Kid 2.0

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -312
  • I still fucking hate hipsters.
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2014, 05:39:57 AM »
Hopefully Finally Fantasy XV(which was originally X111 Versus and was announced in 2006) comes out sooner rather than later. New Pokémon info comes out in a week, and I hope at E3 we get some kind of Mario Galxay/Universe teaser.

http://youtu.be/P3xKbPooKAo

formeitscrazylike

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2014, 07:57:58 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Its not bad, but I was expecting much more from the hype..But its Ubisoft, so I probably shouldt have.

Right?! They're the unparalleled kings of underwhelm. Shit always looks tight, it seems awesome for the first half hour or so that you play, then you realize it's pretty graphics over doing the same short list of things over and over and over and over

Chipper

« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2014, 08:03:49 PM »
If you've been waiting for it. I hope they've added even more to the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DBrG2YjqQA

@thewilleasley

« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2014, 09:12:24 PM »
GTA 5 is coming to ps4, xb1, & PC. Multiplayer/online progress transfers over on consoles as well so I'm actually really hyped on that

Destiny beta coming july 14 for ps4 only

new uncharted 4 trailer

Uncharted 4 - A Thief's End Trailer (E3 2014)

Paco Supreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 525
  • One Trick Pony
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2014, 09:22:57 PM »
Hope they fix ps3 GTA V, last i saw there was some shit happening and it would freeze constantly

1eyebilly

• Rep: -2

ThugWaffle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched