Author Topic: COD: Advanced Warfare  (Read 10916 times)

yungCOLDsweat

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -10
COD: Advanced Warfare
« on: May 05, 2014, 06:35:35 AM »
A step forward or backward for COD? Also, a Titanfall/Black Ops 2 hybrid or something completely different? Speculate...
"Yung Nigga 2 Yung"

ScreamingHand

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 19
Re: COD: Advanced Warfare
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2014, 06:23:38 AM »
zombies?

Choad Muskrat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 522
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2014, 07:17:12 AM »
no zombies its infinity ward again not treyarch

Prly wont get it, been sick of COD since Blops2
« Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 07:19:37 AM by Choad Muskrat »

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2014, 01:40:07 AM »
www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqHBji1iaMA

I have been getting back in to the cod games since i beat watch dogs so I'm actually kind of excited for a new cod game.

posguy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2014, 03:24:09 PM »
Really liked Ghosts, liked it more than Blops. Infinity Ward does shit well I think.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2014, 06:48:26 AM »
so did anyone get it? is it worth it? i still have fun playing destiny so is it really worth 60 dollars to get another FPS game if i still have fun with destiny?

Just sniff some glue

• Rep: -3
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2014, 08:36:10 PM »
First off call of duty ghost was terrible. I have seen some videos online of it, and I think it adds a new twist on CODs first person shooter with the jump jet and double jump. Personally, I jumped off the call of duty train at MW3 it just got to dull and repetitive. I'm more curious what infinity ward is going to do with the new mechanics that sledge hammer laid down (will they use jump jet, same grenades, etc).

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2014, 12:45:56 AM »
First off call of duty ghost was terrible. I have seen some videos online of it, and I think it adds a new twist on CODs first person shooter with the jump jet and double jump. Personally, I jumped off the call of duty train at MW3 it just got to dull and repetitive. I'm more curious what infinity ward is going to do with the new mechanics that sledge hammer laid down (will they use jump jet, same grenades, etc).

i honestly stopped playing seriously after call of duty 4. Best call of duty ever, the kill streaks were simple in it, but now you can choose from like any 20 different ones and they are just complicated and i suck at video games

3 kills radar
5 kills missile attacks
7 kills chopper

it was just so simple and fun but a lot of people are saying that Call of duty advance warfare is basically titan fall

Just sniff some glue

• Rep: -3
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2014, 10:22:13 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

i honestly stopped playing seriously after call of duty 4. Best call of duty ever, the kill streaks were simple in it, but now you can choose from like any 20 different ones and they are just complicated and i suck at video games

3 kills radar
5 kills missile attacks
7 kills chopper

it was just so simple and fun but a lot of people are saying that Call of duty advance warfare is basically titan fall

I wouldn't say its titan fall but pretty close i guess. I agree though Call of Duty 4 was their peak, Modern Warfare was really good, Black ops was good too then it just dropped off the cliff after that.

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1963
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2014, 08:36:21 AM »
I gave up on Call Of Duty as soon as people started posting "exclusive new gameplay" videos that were actually just Modern Warfare 2 and nobody could actually tell.

Early Hokus Pokus

• Rep: -59
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2014, 05:10:04 PM »
Having so much fun, i was expecting a piece of crap like ghosts. Up there MW2 and the original Black Ops.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2014, 01:00:43 AM »
Having so much fun, i was expecting a piece of crap like ghosts. Up there MW2 and the original Black Ops.

yea i like it a lot also, more than destiny. But that might be because i like running around with a submachine gun and killing people as soon as i see them. The way i play destiny was like long rang combat, i like just running around the map and lighting people up. I mainly play kill confirm cause as soon as i kill someone i got an extra 50 points just by collecting their tags. I killed it tonight though on there

ohhyess

• Rep: -43
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2014, 08:36:08 AM »
its basically call of duty: halo edition.

Early Hokus Pokus

• Rep: -59
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2014, 08:59:25 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

yea i like it a lot also, more than destiny. But that might be because i like running around with a submachine gun and killing people as soon as i see them. The way i play destiny was like long rang combat, i like just running around the map and lighting people up. I mainly play kill confirm cause as soon as i kill someone i got an extra 50 points just by collecting their tags. I killed it tonight though on there

Definitely. Cod is more competitive. I play Destiny mainly to cruise around the planets and admire the graphics and stuff.

Jordan Wiens

• Rep: 48
  • @wardenjeans
    • portfolio avatar image
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2014, 12:47:24 PM »
its basically call of duty: halo edition.
i grew up playing all of the halo's in my buddy's basement but now have a ps3. idk how i feel about destiny so this looks pretty close to halo for playstation.
youtube.com/wardenjeans
twitch.tv/wardenjeans

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2014, 11:31:17 PM »
Hardcore mode is horrible in this game, takes a full clip at times to take down an opposing player.

There's a reason why I don't play the regular modes. They need to fix it up with an update or something.
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

The Nose Face

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 8
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2014, 09:50:00 AM »
Halo of Duty - great...

Saw this was the case and already started looking into the next COD- rumor is they would be going back to WW2 era. Now that would be great...i never thought I'd look back at Black Ops 1 and 2 and say I miss those games...those developers made the better games in hindsight, but I don't even know what's happening anymore with the studios working on these games...

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2014, 08:53:48 PM »
Quote from: The Nose Face  link=topic=77985.msg2243415#msg2243415 date=1416246600
Halo of Duty - great...

Saw this was the case and already started looking into the next COD- rumor is they would be going back to WW2 era. Now that would be great...i never thought I'd look back at Black Ops 1 and 2 and say I miss those games...those developers made the better games in hindsight, but I don't even know what's happening anymore with the studios working on these games...

World At War was decent, but not great.
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2014, 09:05:46 PM »
the new game mode they added, "uplink" is the game to play. so much fun

The Nose Face

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 8
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2014, 01:36:07 PM »
Quote from: The Nose Face  link=topic=77985.msg2243415#msg2243415 date=1416246600
Expand Quote
Halo of Duty - great...

[close]

World At War was decent, but not great.

Exactly...and here I am reminiscing about a "decent" game...Lame

posguy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2014, 09:18:36 AM »
So what exactly sucked about Ghosts? My only gripe are that some of the maps are way too big and would better suit a force on force kind of game i.e. 16-32 players, not 8-16 like it is now. There should be a set list of maps like Seige, Stormfront and throw in Whiteout, Chasm, Flooded, & Overlord as more medium maps. I find it a pain to be running around not finding anyone for five minutes. Until I get shot by some fucking sniper.

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2014, 10:08:18 PM »
So what exactly sucked about Ghosts? My only gripe are that some of the maps are way too big and would better suit a force on force kind of game i.e. 16-32 players, not 8-16 like it is now. There should be a set list of maps like Seige, Stormfront and throw in Whiteout, Chasm, Flooded, & Overlord as more medium maps. I find it a pain to be running around not finding anyone for five minutes. Until I get shot by some fucking sniper.

True, maps are too big. In 2 week or so in playing the game, I've had more game ends with the timer counting down than any other previous COD games.