Author Topic: Strobeck  (Read 6485 times)

Rockin Robbin

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 416
Strobeck
« on: July 06, 2013, 01:55:05 PM »
Yeah he gets annoyingly artsy sometimes, but I'll be damned if he hasn't filmed some pretty awesome clips.

No, That Is the Title

Outhouse, Warehouse, Flophouse

Roam Arizona

Roam - New York

sister

skin
"Bake me a pie of love" - Steve Winwood

Deekay

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
Re: Strobeck
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2013, 05:07:58 PM »
Supreme video should be good, despite what some people think of the brand.

I like this one too:

swallow(if you can) on Vimeo

And his section from the cinematographer project:

"$TUD" on Vimeo

shitsandwich

• Rep: -53
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2013, 05:21:14 PM »
Definitely enjoy his style of edits. Not a fan of Supreme but stoked that he's going to be behind the lens

plonster

• Rep: 10
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2013, 01:04:09 AM »

BRIX SKWIKZ

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2013, 10:38:01 AM »

StFlour

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2013, 12:22:06 PM »
the supreme vid better be killer

plonster

• Rep: 10

BRIX SKWIKZ

« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2013, 06:11:07 PM »
 8)

Aatila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -305
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2013, 01:16:29 PM »
i would love to see the raw footy he has of the late 90's early 2000's im sure he has some gems.

Greg

• Rep: -43
  • CRUSTY PALMS
    • // 1017 GLO GANG // FREE MAX B // FREE GUCCI // STREET MONEY // BLACKLAND // HOTHEADS // FUCKOUTTAHERE // avatar image
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2013, 01:21:07 AM »
i respect his past, but ol' man stro is too arrogant. he thinks hes a fucking super star. he needs to sell some of his preme shit go to a doctor and get his fucking yukemouth fixed
| FUCK JAMIE THOMAS | IT'S CURTAINS |

sonny sharrock

• Rep: 4
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2013, 11:00:39 AM »
i respect his past, but ol' man stro is too arrogant. he thinks hes a fucking super star. he needs to sell some of his preme shit go to a doctor and get his fucking yukemouth fixed

Tru dat. He also encourages a bunch of stupid ass behavior by skaters. It's all good thought because they're egos will take over eventually, lose their careers and end up like Darrell Stanton, Adam McNatt or Anthony Mosely. Alex Olson is lucky who is pops is or else the industry might have turned it's back on him by now with all the bridges he's burnt over the years.

Get over yourself people. Yo shit stank just like da rest of us.

J.R.

• Rep: -38
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2013, 03:06:14 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Tru dat. He also encourages a bunch of stupid ass behavior by skaters. It's all good thought because they're egos will take over eventually, lose their careers and end up like Darrell Stanton, Adam McNatt or Anthony Mosely. Alex Olson is lucky who is pops is or else the industry might have turned it's back on him by now with all the bridges he's burnt over the years.

I greatly dislike how guys like Bill Strobeck have the power to grant exposure to certain people in NYC like how he does. There are guys out here fucking killing it that are Slap approved that get hooked up by Supreme, but because Fat Bill doesn't respect their grind they'll never make it into the Supreme video when they deserve to. Like instead of taking Instagram pictures of Pops not landing his tricks, how about you let some other younger guys shine that are actually putting in work and doing tricks that are jaw dropping amazing? Oh yeah that's right, you won't because he isn't wearing high waters and board sliding some hipster spot. Fuck you asshole, go touch little boys in your apartment with Dill and hang out with less talented black kids with Odd Future ties to look hip.

ThugWaffle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2013, 04:52:44 PM »

deadhead

• Rep: -2
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2013, 11:02:34 PM »
It seems like you people are actually giving him more power than he has. It's his instagram he will take pictures of who he wants or film who he wants, his friends are his friends and Bill has always filmed his friends. All the stupid shit is just them having fun. i wouldn't read so far into it if I were you

Rusty Shackleford

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
  • you know about goretex?
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2013, 11:08:39 PM »

J.R.

« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2013, 05:23:10 AM »
It seems like you people are actually giving him more power than he has. It's his instagram he will take pictures of who he wants or film who he wants, his friends are his friends and Bill has always filmed his friends. All the stupid shit is just them having fun. i wouldn't read so far into it if I were you

He does not have all the power, but he does have an open forum to his life that people check out habitually. You think an Instagram pic with him filming with Koston  or Alex Olson on Fat Bills Instagram would hurt his exposure or would it help it? I saw how you guys reacted to his insta and made multiple threads about it.

ThugWaffle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2013, 09:58:17 AM »
People need to stop being butthurt, Fat Bill is just skating with his people, not his fault you guys hate yourselves cause you love it.

Greg

• CRUSTY PALMS
    • // 1017 GLO GANG // FREE MAX B // FREE GUCCI // STREET MONEY // BLACKLAND // HOTHEADS // FUCKOUTTAHERE // avatar image
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2013, 01:00:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I greatly dislike how guys like Bill Strobeck have the power to grant exposure to certain people in NYC like how he does. There are guys out here fucking killing it that are Slap approved that get hooked up by Supreme, but because Fat Bill doesn't respect their grind they'll never make it into the Supreme video when they deserve to. Like instead of taking Instagram pictures of Pops not landing his tricks, how about you let some other younger guys shine that are actually putting in work and doing tricks that are jaw dropping amazing? Oh yeah that's right, you won't because he isn't wearing high waters and board sliding some hipster spot. Fuck you asshole, go touch little boys in your apartment with Dill and hang out with less talented black kids with Odd Future ties to look hip.

i was with you until you said the odd future thing. if your talking about sage then i agree. but if you're talking about kevin bradley then i disagree, cause for a kid that dude rips

Greg

• CRUSTY PALMS
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2013, 01:02:49 PM »
I respect the footage he filmed back in the day, but now I have zero appreciation for this man

sonny sharrock

• Rep: 4
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2013, 02:27:03 PM »
I respect the footage he filmed back in the day, but now I have zero appreciation for this man

Word and word.

J.R.

« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2013, 04:05:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

i was with you until you said the odd future thing. if your talking about sage then i agree. but if you're talking about kevin bradley then i disagree, cause for a kid that dude rips

Kevin Bradley is good, but there are kids other than him and Sage that are getting special treatment that you haven't seen in the media yet. Give it time, you'll be like "who are these kids and why are they hooked up again? Oh yeah, Odd Future..."

brandonhinge

• Rep: -9
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2014, 12:38:19 AM »
http://instagram.com/p/stVSurE8ni/?modal=true

new strobeck video out tomorrow