Author Topic: Manny's thrasher sequence  (Read 8620 times)

SodaJerk

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
Re: Manny's thrasher sequence
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2014, 12:05:50 AM »
Expand Quote
I like this dude. He was kinda home-town hero status when I was growing up, cause my actual home town has produced precisely 0 good skateboarders. Plus he strikes me as a skate rat, which is a good quality in a human.
[close]

For sure. Manny rips really hard. No doubt about. Glad to see he's gettin paper.
Are you taking a course in Urban Languages at the local learning annex X-poser?

The Donger

• Rep: -63
« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2014, 04:07:00 AM »
So, is it cool if I bust out my leather jacket with giant rhino on back now?

Salty Lame Ass Poosey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -265
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2014, 08:23:32 AM »
So, is it cool if I bust out my leather jacket with giant rhino on back now?

don't forget about these as well

Skateboarding don't owe you shit but wheel bite in the rain -Jake Pheps

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65504
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #33 on: May 09, 2014, 08:34:40 AM »
He should stick to photos.
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

i used to skate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -27
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2014, 11:03:56 AM »
thrasher needs to step their page spacing game up. manny and some other fool (i dont remember who it was) skating the same pinner rail in two different ads only like four pages apart. And the chris cope and willis WSVT gnar invert pics from rhino were only like 3 pages apart. its probably me just being a picky bastard but if they spreaded that shit out a little bit, the content would seem a little less redundant.

thrasher probably didn't do it on purpose as an artistic choice (like that bank to ledge section in cherry) but i like seeing tricks on the same obstacle in succession

SHARPSHOOTER

« Reply #35 on: May 09, 2014, 05:11:23 PM »
I guess he thought Famous Stars and Straps wasn't gay enough. The last 3 frames are definitely suspect. Spam his instagram for the truth and the land.

StabMasterArson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 774
« Reply #36 on: May 09, 2014, 05:15:56 PM »
I guess he thought Famous Stars and Straps wasn't gay enough. The last 3 frames are definitely suspect. Spam his instagram for the truth and the land.

What's so suspect about him rolling away? You're an idiot and nobody owes you the truth.

SHARPSHOOTER

« Reply #37 on: May 09, 2014, 05:21:35 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

What's so suspect about him rolling away? You're an idiot and nobody owes you the truth.
You trying to tell me that in that last foot of the rail, the camera didn't snap a photo? he's like just in a 5-0 with a foot of the rail to go then all of a sudden rolling away 2 feet from the rail. Just seems weird. Even DGKalis said magazines do swap outs on the frames.

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #38 on: May 09, 2014, 05:35:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
You trying to tell me that in that last foot of the rail, the camera didn't snap a photo? he's like just in a 5-0 with a foot of the rail to go then all of a sudden rolling away 2 feet from the rail. Just seems weird. Even DGKalis said magazines do swap outs on the frames.

in one of his trailers he's in has he does it to 5050. Maybe hes saving the 5-0 one for something else??

MostlyLurkin'

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -49
« Reply #39 on: May 09, 2014, 06:07:24 PM »
Worst sponsor list in the game?

iwishilivedinfinla

« Reply #40 on: May 09, 2014, 06:10:13 PM »
Someone who does 360 shuvs out of crooked grinds deserves to be on ecko.

soccer mom

« Reply #41 on: May 09, 2014, 06:19:36 PM »
Matchy Santiago? It's so bad how he is always matching his shirt and shoes and hat's. Him, Dyrdek and others are awful. But hey I might match some stuff for a day to nollie heel 5-0 a rail

Leyzee Emcea

• Rep: -8
  • Achilles Tendonion Rings Jr
« Reply #42 on: May 09, 2014, 06:19:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Ecko is still a thing? Manny looks like a some Puerto Rican scumbag who is on his way to fuck his baby mama in Harlem on a board he stole from his white neighbor in that ad.
[close]
I think that's the market Ecko is aiming for.

dillanharp

« Reply #43 on: May 09, 2014, 08:41:12 PM »
Fucking haters.

rubbery vagina

• Rep: -51
« Reply #44 on: May 09, 2014, 08:45:02 PM »
That rail is small, and nollie heelflips are basically just as easy as kickflips for a lot of dudes. so essentially he is kickflip back 5-0'ing that small ass rail. NOT IMPRESSED BRAH. Plus his stiff style bores me.

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65504
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #45 on: May 09, 2014, 08:49:52 PM »
This guy's style seems like a genetic throwback in the evolution of skateboarding. Might fit in on primitive as the missing link. 
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

Tyroneshoelaces

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -598
  • who knows
« Reply #46 on: May 09, 2014, 10:05:19 PM »
That rail is small, and nollie heelflips are basically just as easy as kickflips for a lot of dudes. so essentially he is kickflip back 5-0'ing that small ass rail. NOT IMPRESSED BRAH. Plus his stiff style bores me.

Impressively dumb
where is home?

kiefersutherland

• Rep: -24
« Reply #47 on: May 10, 2014, 10:39:08 AM »
You mother fuckers hate so much r u guys fucking serious I mean this dude is bitching about ad spacing, like u tore manny apart for no reason now u guys have moved on to hating ad space. Fuckin losers

el chino

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -375
  • ants suck!
« Reply #48 on: May 10, 2014, 02:25:46 PM »
You mother fuckers hate so much r u guys fucking serious I mean this dude is bitching about ad spacing, like u tore manny apart for no reason now u guys have moved on to hating ad space. Fuckin losers
go watch 2 faggot
<iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/8ph4y/embed"></iframe>

hufs calve muscles

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
« Reply #49 on: May 10, 2014, 02:59:03 PM »

The other half of the page with the advertisement in question.

BA is on Ecko??

kiefersutherland

• Rep: -24
« Reply #50 on: May 10, 2014, 03:38:05 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
go watch 2 faggot
I'm actually watching my girl get dressed cause she just got outta the shower, she always puts this lotion all over her tits and ass for dry skin, what r u doin with ur life faggot and btw I think u fucked that comeback up too

RCB3

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 425
« Reply #51 on: May 10, 2014, 03:39:54 PM »

Can we use some periods or commas maybe? You don't help your sorry cause when you come off typing like you're in 2nd grade.

Irvine-Sucks.com

gnidraobetaks

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 22
  • this is joab
« Reply #52 on: May 10, 2014, 03:58:14 PM »

whopdy frickin doo, quiefer. one day you will realize the world isnt about unicorns and butterflys. go back to ironing you JNCO's and watching your girl rub lotion all over her gross ass scaly feet.

Gotta manscape ... it's mandatory.

SHARPSHOOTER

« Reply #53 on: May 10, 2014, 04:31:55 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
go watch 2 faggot
[close]
I'm actually watching my girl get dressed cause she just got outta the shower, she always puts this lotion all over her tits and ass for dry skin, what r u doin with ur life faggot and btw I think u fucked that comeback up too
Your girlfriend probably has a full blown case of emphysema, the most affected area is her crusty vag

shark tits

« Reply #54 on: May 10, 2014, 04:47:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
go watch 2 faggot
[close]
[close]
Your girlfriend probably has a full blown case of emphysema, the most affected area is her crusty vag
emphysema is a respiratory illness.

Nigga

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
  • PHILA
« Reply #55 on: May 10, 2014, 04:53:50 PM »
he would fit so much better on Dada

GershonSweaty

• Rep: -4
    • @_moreinformation avatar image
« Reply #56 on: May 10, 2014, 05:00:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
go watch 2 faggot
[close]
[close]
[close]

What is... eczema? Alex

Kanye Omari West

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -360
« Reply #57 on: May 10, 2014, 08:43:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
go watch 2 faggot
[close]
[close]
[close]

This shit has me legit cracking up right now. What a fucking idiot yo. Hahahahahaha

Jim and Dan

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 468
  • Twenty-six Conversions in A.D. 46
« Reply #58 on: May 10, 2014, 09:12:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
go watch 2 faggot
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

This shit has me legit cracking up right now. What a fucking idiot yo. Hahahahahaha

I second this.

We have literally unprecedented access to information and people still can't get their shit straight.

I really don't want to imagine what an COPD ridden vagina would look like . . .

Roll for Rusty, Frip, Dapple and Tate

"My boiz better take my body, and boardslide me down the fucking bridge, in San Francisco"

Exposure

• Rep: -269
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #59 on: May 10, 2014, 09:43:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
go watch 2 faggot
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

Once again sharpshooter proves that he is quite illiterate. Fucking moron.
I can ollie 6 decks why would I want to scrape the ground with my tricks