Author Topic: Legendary tales about skaters  (Read 59960 times)

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 664
  • Speculatnaciousness?
Re: Legendary tales about skaters
« Reply #270 on: July 31, 2014, 07:53:41 PM »
So, it was just a misunderstanding.
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

Dicksneeze

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 0
« Reply #271 on: July 31, 2014, 08:03:49 PM »
So, it was just a misunderstanding.

Heh. Way is totally a homophobic, misogynistic, racist creep to be sure, but he didnt kill that kid. ONLY because security intervened, though. Had he been with his pals when the bloodlusty, mob mentality overtook them, he would've been in the same boat for sure.

ROCKxADIO420

« Reply #272 on: July 31, 2014, 08:08:54 PM »
homophobia is regular and gay

hufs calve muscles

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #273 on: July 31, 2014, 09:11:38 PM »
dude

toque

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 122
    • Portmanteau avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #274 on: July 31, 2014, 09:18:04 PM »
Dicksneeze...wat? 

wheee!

WeirdBeach

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 14
« Reply #275 on: July 31, 2014, 10:56:37 PM »
homophobia is regular and gay
shits mad regular son

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
« Reply #276 on: August 01, 2014, 05:40:46 AM »
Heh. Way is totally a homophobic, misogynistic, racist creep to be sure, but he didnt kill that kid. ONLY because security intervened, though. Had he been with his pals when the bloodlusty, mob mentality overtook them, he would've been in the same boat for sure.

Keith Ogden was 31 years old at the time of his death.
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -325
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #277 on: August 01, 2014, 06:00:45 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Chris Pontius sayin in his BB interview that Danny Way would go to the border and shoot the mexicans jumping over the fence. Said Danny would drive around too and grab holda a dude on a motorcycle then gun it and push the dude over.
[close]
I could see that. Or Danny Way in a helicopter shooting a border jumpers.
[close]

http://scienceversuslife.tumblr.com/post/87281426469/not-british-but-worth-seeing-chris-pontius-talks

good read! hes tight does party boy still skate?
[close]
[close]
That was a rad read. He was straight up calling out Danny Way. Wish more mags today were like Big Brother.
[close]

I was there the night that shit happened with Swindell. I'm from Diamond Bar, and they were always around: a little homo posse of Swindell, Steve Mateus, Steve's brother Marc, this dreadlock skater fool Kevin Johnson and Mark and Scott Weber. Everyone jocked Swindel because he rode for Think, everyone else was flow for Poorhou$e. That night in Azusa, this kid named Jason Peters, who went by "2kan" was rapping, with D.J. Ro (Rolando Chavez) playing the beats on his DAT player. Danny Way didn't kill that dude, just punched him. Swindell and Mateus kept drinking, and thinking they were cool gangsters, took dude outside. Mateus kicked him in the back to knock him down, and, after punching him repeatedly in the face, Swindell picked up a giant brick and threw it over the wall were dude was already laying, crushing his skull. Mateus and Kevin Johnson testified against Swindell, then after court we were blazing in the garage talking about it. Steve Mateus served like 2 years of 6 then came home like he was a hard cholo, wearing dickies and his shirt unbuttoned except for the top collar button. I'm surprised he didnt get a teardrop tattoo. Now he's the team manager for Rockstar and just as big a punk as he was then. They were total rich, spoiled "wiggers" who thought they were hard ass. Completely regular and gay.

You know slap is big time when Danny Way takes time out of jumping the 7 wonders of the world to make a account on slap to cast doubts about his murders

welcome to slap danny , please bludgeon us to death with a brick

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
« Reply #278 on: August 01, 2014, 06:32:15 AM »
It was a joke yeshhhh!. I meant the first one in LA. I was about 14 then, not quite a man i guess but still stupid enough to think for that one point of my life TK was cool probably the same way you thought Tony was cool and probably begged him to autograph your bagel bite. I had only started skating like a year or 2 before then. So no i wasn't part of or followed the first few xgames before it came to LA. I guess i wasn't as cool as you to think i was too good or grown to go watch those skaters skate at that time specially when it was free that year.

So I guess what you're saying is you're the kid.

Regarding the It's Fern dudes, Fern jumped from a window high on acid.  Randy Rush was shot in a supposed home invasion, and if you watch It's Fern, it's not hard to believe homie was probably selling narcotics.
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

Dicksneeze

• Rep: 0
« Reply #279 on: August 01, 2014, 01:23:16 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Chris Pontius sayin in his BB interview that Danny Way would go to the border and shoot the mexicans jumping over the fence. Said Danny would drive around too and grab holda a dude on a motorcycle then gun it and push the dude over.
[close]
I could see that. Or Danny Way in a helicopter shooting a border jumpers.
[close]

http://scienceversuslife.tumblr.com/post/87281426469/not-british-but-worth-seeing-chris-pontius-talks

good read! hes tight does party boy still skate?
[close]
[close]
That was a rad read. He was straight up calling out Danny Way. Wish more mags today were like Big Brother.
[close]

I was there the night that shit happened with Swindell. I'm from Diamond Bar, and they were always around: a little homo posse of Swindell, Steve Mateus, Steve's brother Marc, this dreadlock skater fool Kevin Johnson and Mark and Scott Weber. Everyone jocked Swindel because he rode for Think, everyone else was flow for Poorhou$e. That night in Azusa, this kid named Jason Peters, who went by "2kan" was rapping, with D.J. Ro (Rolando Chavez) playing the beats on his DAT player. Danny Way didn't kill that dude, just punched him. Swindell and Mateus kept drinking, and thinking they were cool gangsters, took dude outside. Mateus kicked him in the back to knock him down, and, after punching him repeatedly in the face, Swindell picked up a giant brick and threw it over the wall were dude was already laying, crushing his skull. Mateus and Kevin Johnson testified against Swindell, then after court we were blazing in the garage talking about it. Steve Mateus served like 2 years of 6 then came home like he was a hard cholo, wearing dickies and his shirt unbuttoned except for the top collar button. I'm surprised he didnt get a teardrop tattoo. Now he's the team manager for Rockstar and just as big a punk as he was then. They were total rich, spoiled "wiggers" who thought they were hard ass. Completely regular and gay.
[close]

You know slap is big time when Danny Way takes time out of jumping the 7 wonders of the world to make a account on slap to cast doubts about his murders

welcome to slap danny , please bludgeon us to death with a brick

...wanna buy the board I jumped the Great Wall on?