Author Topic: Kingpin  (Read 1224 times)

Tarela

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 11
  • We spent four seasons at the Four Seasons twice
Kingpin
« on: June 01, 2014, 06:47:32 PM »
I snap my kingpin every so often, threw in a new Indy kingpin on a thunder baseplate since its all the shops have...as most people who've tried this before know it doesnt go all the back into place but its enough...My back truck just seems looser than normal no matter how much i tighten em. Any suggestions to maybe getting em tight again since i usually like keeping my setup intact or should i just say fuck it and get a new truck?

gaunting

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 186
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Kingpin
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2014, 11:42:07 PM »
Get new truck(s). And next time, dont get thunders, that was your first mistake.
This has me cracking up, what exactly does Black Flag have to do with measuring your dick starting behind ya nuts?

Skateboarding is nothing but a game to find the right fits to appear like you're a proportional human being instead of a midget or a giant.

silkyjohnson

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2014, 01:39:41 AM »
You're best bet would be to try a replacement thunder kingpin and maybe put some adhesive specifically for metal
You can purchase one here for 95 cents flat
http://www.tactics.com/thunder/kingpin

Tarela

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 11
  • We spent four seasons at the Four Seasons twice
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2014, 05:23:16 AM »
Get new truck(s). And next time, dont get thunders, that was your first mistake.

Up until that point Thunders were pretty tight. But the kingpin did snap on a back feeble grind. i wasnt even jumping down anything...

You're best bet would be to try a replacement thunder kingpin and maybe put some adhesive specifically for metal
You can purchase one here for 95 cents flat
http://www.tactics.com/thunder/kingpin

I actually bought pretty much the same looking kingpin just said indy for 6/7 bucks at this stupid shop near the spot because i was filming and didnt feel like walking/taking the train home. The markup is fucking ridiculous at that shop. I know Carroll Gardens rent in Brooklyn aint cheap but damn..