Author Topic: Spitfire Mike Anderson  (Read 3416 times)

Yacine

Spitfire Mike Anderson
« on: June 06, 2014, 10:10:56 AM »
Has anyone tried them sfw anderson shape spits ? It seems like a good wheel and the shape looks fun

heritage

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 98
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
Re: Spitfire Mike Anderson
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2014, 10:51:07 AM »
Has anyone ever used the SEARCH function? It looks like a good tool and fun to use. Or are they not teaching that anymore in remedial Internet Class?

The "I CAN HAZ Trophy for Participation?" generation thinking every thought in their heads are unique and worthy of attention.

Monkeybusiness

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -11
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2014, 12:02:49 PM »
Has anyone ever used the SEARCH function? It looks like a good tool and fun to use. Or are they not teaching that anymore in remedial Internet Class?

The "I CAN HAZ Trophy for Participation?" generation thinking every thought in their heads are unique and worthy of attention.

chill

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2014, 12:24:21 PM »
do yourself a favor and wait a little longer for the f4 version

Paco Supreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 525
  • One Trick Pony
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2014, 06:06:04 PM »

Stanley Spadowski

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 306
  • Can I still be the janitor?
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2014, 09:19:28 PM »
I'm skating the non f4's and there some of the best wheels I've ever skated. With that being said, I'm sure the combination of that shape with the f4 formula it will be amazing.
"These floors are dirty as hell, and I'm not gonna take it any more!"

captainfalcon69

• Rep: 15
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2014, 10:07:27 AM »
yep cant wait for the F4 version

Julz

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -6
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2014, 10:22:45 AM »
The only thing is we don't know when the SFW F4 will arrive. Remember last year, alot people on here spent the whole summer skating old wheels waiting anxiously for the F4's to arrive only to get them by september or some shit like that. Sure DLX say's they're coming soon but who really knows... ?

Just buy the regular SFW they don't flatspot as quick as regular spitfires, I have a set of 54's and they're amazingly fun to skate with !

Slappy_Happy

• Rep: -11
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2014, 10:59:01 AM »
My only beef with the SFW is that I think they are too heavy and clunky.  With the f4 material I bet they are perfect.  The material is much lighter.  Ive been riding the full shape.  They are perfect but not as wide as I would like.  I guess ill have to wait.....come onnnn dlx
the evidence seems to be in the highwaters.

ontheswarm

« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2014, 11:05:17 AM »
Skating sfw right now and when the f4 ones come out I will never buy another wheel in my life.

Julz

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2014, 11:31:33 AM »
Code: [Select]
Skating sfw right now and when the f4 ones come out I will never buy another wheel in my life.

vegan*shawn

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -416
  • listen to Jawbreaker
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2014, 11:53:33 AM »
Riding the 55mm now, really good wheel, I like wide wheels and these are perfect!

Cold Pizza

« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2014, 12:17:49 PM »
Riding the 55mm now, really good wheel, I like wide wheels and these are perfect!

foureyedjim

« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2014, 02:33:25 PM »
I like them aesthetically, but realistically, can anyone really feel the difference? 
I guess years of spending my youth skating mismatched wheels made me insensitive to it.

pinche gringo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2014, 04:25:23 PM »
I like them aesthetically, but realistically, can anyone really feel the difference? 
I guess years of spending my youth skating mismatched wheels made me insensitive to it.
I'm riding the 52's, wheels are wheels. I'll try the F4's when they come out, but I'm not going to wait if I need wheels.

Julz

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2014, 04:36:18 PM »

I definitly see a difference in the board control when I'm pushing the board is alot more stable and I don't have to worry about any pebbles, powerslides demand alot more body power also IMO.

vegan*shawn

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -416
  • listen to Jawbreaker
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2014, 05:07:48 PM »
Maybe it's a mental thing but slappies and getting on coping seem easier with wider wheels.

Cold Pizza

« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2014, 06:57:46 PM »
after years of spitfire classics then switching to these the only differences i saw were my trucks turned a touch more mellow and locking into grinds on coping was much more stable.

ontheswarm

« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2014, 01:34:44 PM »
Maybe it's a mental thing but slappies and getting on coping seem easier with wider wheels.
Yea it makes sense. I think the angle they have makes it easier to keep locked in and lock in. I noticed it when I went from the full shape to normal to sfw.