Author Topic: Wildstar  (Read 2276 times)

dillanharp

Wildstar
« on: June 07, 2014, 10:50:40 AM »
My cousin sent me a guest pass yesterday.  It looks good and it's a welcome departure from swords and dragons in an mmo, I just don't think I have the time or energy to get in to it.  Anyone here playing? Thoughts?

max power

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 675
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Wildstar
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2014, 09:24:35 PM »
is this an MMO where you fight people while other people film it?

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2014, 07:12:56 AM »
ive seen comercials for it but Im not that interested . If I play a game like this I would just rather go back to vanilla WoW .

I guess alot of jaded and bored to death WoW players would go to wildstar , not sure why people are still playing the new WoWs

dillanharp

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2014, 09:44:28 AM »
is this an MMO where you fight people while other people film it?
You get to raid Sharkeisha's mom's apartment.

ive seen comercials for it but Im not that interested . If I play a game like this I would just rather go back to vanilla WoW .

I guess alot of jaded and bored to death WoW players would go to wildstar , not sure why people are still playing the new WoWs

I installed it, ran through the starting area in about 45 minutes last night before GoT, it's whatever, same as every other mmo. Glad I didn't spend $60 on it.

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2014, 11:53:17 AM »
Its funny WoW did it so good in the start that no other game really had a chance . So many other games tried but nobody really pulled it off . Even as WoW has become worse and worse , people are so stuck in it