Author Topic: Huf surprise packs are back!!!  (Read 10357 times)

tortfeasor

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 341
Re: Huf surprise packs are back!!!
« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2014, 12:31:25 PM »
Expand Quote
i ordered the $100 box. set my age and asked them for no five panels or all over prints.   according to fedex the box weighs six pounds so i assume there is at least one pair of shoes in there.  label was printed last night, nothing about being shipped/processed yet.  will post results when received on sat (hopefully).

Expand Quote
forgot to add my age though. Hopefully that doesn't matter?
[close]

i had forgotten to add my pants size so i emailed them about it. i got an email back pretty quickly telling me they added the info my my order.  so if you still got time (which you probably don't) shoot them an email.
[close]

Mine is also 6 pounds, hoping for shoes as well. My box should get here on the 20th.

was it $100?  i wonder if they just print out the shipping label before packing to save time and just keep it under a particular weight depending on which box you ordered.  anyone's not six pounds?

ps really hoping to get a pair of the plunkett's or any arena's in mine. those things look so clean.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 12:38:39 PM by tortfeasor »
more heaven-cruise than hell-ride.

coneklr

« Reply #31 on: June 17, 2014, 12:42:29 PM »
From experience, I wouldn't go off the first weight on the tracking.  Last time mine changed weight after it's second stop, but you could tell the box hadn't been messed with so I just don't think the numbers they send to the carrier are accurate.  And fwiw my current $50 box's tracking is 6lbs

yungthug

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -37
« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2014, 12:53:24 PM »
Are you guys nuts? Going to buy random clothes and shoes with literally no idea of what you're getting. Huf is just sending out their unwanted shit for profit. This is like sending someone out for a 24 and they come back with bud light lime.

Yeah they're just trying to move the last of their previous line out of the warehouse. I ordered one last time around and was very disappointed with what I received. 

The beanie and the hoodie are the only things I wear regularly.

tortfeasor

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2014, 01:02:40 PM »
From experience, I wouldn't go off the first weight on the tracking.  Last time mine changed weight after it's second stop, but you could tell the box hadn't been messed with so I just don't think the numbers they send to the carrier are accurate.  And fwiw my current $50 box's tracking is 6lbs

thanks for the info.  guess ill have to wait and see what comes.  until then...

brianwilson

• Rep: -35
    • Flickr avatar image
« Reply #34 on: June 17, 2014, 03:29:55 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

thanks for the info.  guess ill have to wait and see what comes.  until then...

Ah! Stoked either way. If there's anything I don't like I plan to sell it.

redhatchet

• Rep: 44
« Reply #35 on: June 17, 2014, 05:55:58 PM »
Bummed I missed this shit by one day. Fuck.
Maybe I'm just so cool I wanna die.

iwishilivedinfinla

« Reply #36 on: June 17, 2014, 06:34:36 PM »
this is my 3rd one i've gotten.

i said i wouldn't get another one after the last one, it was fucking awful and people who spent less than me got just as much.

but i bought a 100 dollar one anyway like a sucker.  hopefully good things will come.  i told them i was old and wanted more simple shit for work.

BraveUlysses

« Reply #37 on: June 18, 2014, 07:00:26 AM »
Alright guys here's my $50 package. It was cool to get shoes this time and the shirt is pretty cool too so overall I'm pretty satisfied. If I can't sell the weed socks I'll probably end up wearing them just because I don't want them to go to waste. The only thing that does nothing for me is the snoop dogg 420 poster which is probably just gonna go in the trash.

If anyone wants to trade by any chance let me know. Shoes are size 12 and shirt is XL

Loyal Pawn

• Rep: 7
« Reply #38 on: June 18, 2014, 08:16:44 AM »
Damn if they were 13's I would have offered up

Albatross

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #39 on: June 18, 2014, 04:01:49 PM »
ordered $100 box, its 3 pounds after leaving with fedex, lookin grim boys

Julz

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -6
« Reply #40 on: June 18, 2014, 04:35:24 PM »
A t-shirt/shoes and socks for $50 !? Definitly an't complain, especially since it's a black/white cupsole and not some hideous orange/red sneaker.

tortfeasor

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #41 on: June 18, 2014, 04:35:24 PM »

You gunna be selling any of those snoop dogg posters?

coneklr

« Reply #42 on: June 18, 2014, 05:01:52 PM »

Just means you probably got something more expensive.  Like the one I paid the most for didn't weigh much, but I think it was because the Jacket and sweatshirt were higher valued items then some tees and shit.  Hopefully that is the case for you

BraveUlysses

« Reply #43 on: June 18, 2014, 07:33:43 PM »
3 pound box could be some hats and some t shirts which sounds pretty good given the items aren't hideous. Everything Huf makes seems to look good or be ugly, there's no in between.

vancanman

• Rep: 9
« Reply #44 on: June 19, 2014, 02:11:31 PM »
just got my $50 pack. Got black and white Haze collab mateos, a phillies branded black and white print 5 panel and a t-shirt. It's all wearable. Nothing I'm super hyped on but overall I'm happy. Got a lot more stuff last time but most of it I gave away.

InternetDaddy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
  • sup breh
« Reply #45 on: June 19, 2014, 06:09:40 PM »
Mine is still listed as 6 lbs after reaching the FedEx in LA. It should be here Tuesday.
Look I'm not selling anything that doesn't have my jizz on it. I don't care how much is offered.

BraveUlysses

« Reply #46 on: June 19, 2014, 10:00:39 PM »
I ended up wearing the plantlife socks. They're extremely comfortable and it amuses me to look down and see that I'm actually wearing pink socks with weed leaves all over them. Glad I didn't sell them.

brianwilson

• Flickr avatar image
« Reply #47 on: June 20, 2014, 08:35:14 AM »
Got a $50. Not that stoked on everything. I want to get rid of the 3/4 sleeve and tank top. Both size small.
Maybe even sell/trade the 5 panel.

coneklr

« Reply #48 on: June 20, 2014, 09:35:11 AM »
We should set up a Huf swap thread for all of us who get unwanted Huf items.  Sometimes the stuff is hard to sell but maybe easier to trade.  Just post pics/sizes of what you want to swap?  Thoughts

weepee

« Reply #49 on: June 20, 2014, 10:08:04 AM »
Got a $50. Not that stoked on everything. I want to get rid of the 3/4 sleeve and tank top. Both size small.

damn id be pissed off if i got that box, sorry man

heritage

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 98
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #50 on: June 20, 2014, 11:18:34 AM »
http://i1261.photobucket.com/albums/ii589/BrianWilson724/photo-18_zps2037ea0a.jpg

I dig the 3/4 sleeve and the tank by themselves, but for a $50 surprise box that's pretty ridiculous.

Lance

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 581
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #51 on: June 20, 2014, 11:35:17 AM »
Expand Quote
http://i1261.photobucket.com/albums/ii589/BrianWilson724/photo-18_zps2037ea0a.jpg
[close]

I dig the 3/4 sleeve and the tank by themselves, but for a $50 surprise box that's pretty ridiculous.
If you bought that box at retail it would cost you $115.  That's a pretty awesome box IMO. 
Anyone else notice that Tony Parker is the Gino of basketball?

coneklr

« Reply #52 on: June 20, 2014, 12:06:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
If you bought that box at retail it would cost you $115.  That's a pretty awesome box IMO. 
I agree with Lance.  I haven't been psyched on a lot of my surprise packs overall, but retail price wise it's alway more than what you spent.  If you don't want the risk, you're better off just spending the $50 on ordering one item you know you want.

coneklr

« Reply #53 on: June 20, 2014, 12:11:29 PM »
Mine just got here though so we'll see if I still agree in a few minutes!  haha

heritage

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 98
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #54 on: June 20, 2014, 12:17:55 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

It's all relative.

coneklr

« Reply #55 on: June 20, 2014, 12:23:07 PM »
My $50 box.

tortfeasor

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #56 on: June 20, 2014, 12:36:11 PM »
My $50 box.

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600q90/853/td1z.jpg

thats a nice box!

Expand Quote
[close]

whats in the little brown box? are those cuff links?

brianwilson

• Flickr avatar image
« Reply #57 on: June 20, 2014, 12:45:42 PM »

thats a nice box!

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

whats in the little brown box? are those cuff links?

Nice box cone! They are pins... It was fun but overall whatever. Already selling the socks, tank, and hat to a friend. Made my money back.

brianwilson

• Flickr avatar image
« Reply #58 on: June 20, 2014, 12:50:41 PM »
Anyone want to trade for my 5 panel?

Julz

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -6
« Reply #59 on: June 20, 2014, 12:52:00 PM »
This is ridiculous, how can someone get a pair of shoes AND a t-shirt while the other guy only gets a tanktop and a t-shirt...