Author Topic: Huf surprise packs are back!!!  (Read 10358 times)

coneklr

Re: Huf surprise packs are back!!!
« Reply #60 on: June 20, 2014, 12:58:45 PM »
Expand Quote

thats a nice box!

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Got a $50. Not that stoked on everything. I want to get rid of the 3/4 sleeve and tank top. Both size small.
Maybe even sell/trade the 5 panel.
http://i1261.photobucket.com/albums/ii589/BrianWilson724/photo-18_zps2037ea0a.jpg
[close]

I dig the 3/4 sleeve and the tank by themselves, but for a $50 surprise box that's pretty ridiculous.
[close]

whats in the little brown box? are those cuff links?
[close]

Nice box cone! They are pins... It was fun but overall whatever. Already selling the socks, tank, and hat to a friend. Made my money back.

Thanks guys!  Yeah overall I'm fairly happy with this box.  Probably the best one I got honestly.

brianwilson, if you throw that 5 panel on ebay, it will probably sell.  I'd take it if I hadn't stopped wearing hats as much ( I work from home now so it doesn't matter what I look like ;) )

Julz, I did get shoes and a tee but I still think the retail on his box was higher.  That's the thing with these boxes, you never know and usually aren't happy with 50% or more of the items.  Like my $250 box I was so bummed on, so I decided only $50 from now on because the money is easier to recoup

McCly

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -12
« Reply #61 on: June 20, 2014, 01:15:32 PM »
I didn't see a spot for shoe size, so I completely forgot. I did specify no hats because my head is too fucking big.

Mine arrives tomorrow. I'll postafit then.

work lurk

• Rep: 0
« Reply #62 on: June 20, 2014, 01:44:28 PM »
Here's mine. No shoes which I was kinda bummed on, but everything else is alright. Not interested in the black and white five panel if anyone wants to take it off my hands or trade. Also, I got a iphone 5 case but have no need for it since I don't have an iphone. If anyone wants that I'll throw it in. Also have no interest in that perpetual motion vid if anyone wants it.

photo (4) by haydenkester, on Flickr

coneklr

« Reply #63 on: June 20, 2014, 01:49:32 PM »
Here's mine. No shoes which I was kinda bummed on, but everything else is alright. Not interested in the black and white five panel if anyone wants to take it off my hands or trade. Also, I got a iphone 5 case but have no need for it since I don't have an iphone. If anyone wants that I'll throw it in. Also have no interest in that perpetual motion vid if anyone wants it.

Size shoe are you?  What size is that flannel, if you're willing to let that go?

BraveUlysses

« Reply #64 on: June 20, 2014, 04:08:47 PM »
Fuck I want that black huf dbc hat.

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #65 on: June 20, 2014, 07:08:44 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Size shoe are you?  What size is that flannel, if you're willing to let that go?
If that button up is short sleeve and medium I want it too!
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

McCly

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #66 on: June 21, 2014, 07:03:42 AM »
Here's my $50 "box" (bag).  

I'm not so bummed, considering it's $140 worth of goods. I am only super stoked on the socks. Everything else is up for trade/sale. All size large.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2014, 07:10:43 AM by McCly »

stupidfuckface

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 19
« Reply #67 on: June 21, 2014, 11:24:51 AM »
Here's my $50, was bummed i didn't get "skate" shoes, but after seeing some of the other Tshirt only packs, I'm cool.

McCly

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #68 on: June 21, 2014, 12:37:10 PM »
If anyone gets an iPhone case they don't want, please shoot me a message.

Al Borland

• Rep: 37
« Reply #69 on: June 21, 2014, 01:15:38 PM »
Got a Cheech & Chong T, Huf DBC snapback, Grey logo crewneck, and a bottle opener for $50. Not complaining, but I was really hoping for shoes.

hufs calve muscles

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
« Reply #70 on: June 21, 2014, 02:17:10 PM »
Wow. Those 50 boxes are waaaaaay better than my last 100 box.

InternetDaddy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
  • sup breh
« Reply #71 on: June 23, 2014, 05:35:46 PM »
My box is still listed at 6 lbs, and apparently the dimensions are 13x12x10 inches. I'm thinking the possibility of shoes is high. It should get here while I'm at work, I'll post the contents once I'm home.
Look I'm not selling anything that doesn't have my jizz on it. I don't care how much is offered.

Andrew

• Rep: 100
  • lightcatcher
« Reply #72 on: June 23, 2014, 06:19:49 PM »
Here's my $50, was bummed i didn't get "skate" shoes, but after seeing some of the other Tshirt only packs, I'm cool.

you can definitely flip those shoes n make a decent profit, i think them not being "skate" shoes will end up working to your advantage in this aspect
The only thing you nerds grind down is yer keyboard keys.

tortfeasor

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 341
« Reply #73 on: June 23, 2014, 06:35:40 PM »
My box is still listed at 6 lbs, and apparently the dimensions are 13x12x10 inches. I'm thinking the possibility of shoes is high. It should get here while I'm at work, I'll post the contents once I'm home.

Mine is 14 x 10 x 6  and 6lbs. I'm still banking on shoes. Won't get it till wed tho
more heaven-cruise than hell-ride.

coneklr

« Reply #74 on: June 23, 2014, 06:48:21 PM »
If anyone wants my 8.5 peppers I got let me know.  I don't know what is going on, my feet need to go on a diet ... the last 3 pair of shoes I bought have been too narrow.  Anyway they are up for grabs.

Paco Supreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 525
  • One Trick Pony
« Reply #75 on: June 23, 2014, 07:07:39 PM »
Here's my $50 "box" (bag).  

I'm not so bummed, considering it's $140 worth of goods. I am only super stoked on the socks. Everything else is up for trade/sale. All size large.

Dude, id call that a come up, after seeing some of HUFs shit, only thing that i wouldn't wear is those socks, i just cant do white socks anymore

Albatross

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
« Reply #76 on: June 24, 2014, 01:30:21 PM »
looks like mine was a mix up, everything is the wrong size... hope they can fix it  :-X

Cadillac Ranch Dressing

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 476
« Reply #77 on: June 24, 2014, 01:36:20 PM »
looks like mine was a mix up, everything is the wrong size... hope they can fix it  :-X
HUF: Surprise!!!!

But really, I hope they do help you out with that. That's really annoying.
"I got a fever and the only prescription is more Cadillac Ranch Dressing." - Jereme Rogers

tortfeasor

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #78 on: June 24, 2014, 02:30:47 PM »
i could not be more bummed out about my surprise pack.  why did they ask the age if they were gunna give me gear for a 16 year old.  in lieu of posting a sad sad picture... i will post this very on point comic.

foureyedjim

« Reply #79 on: June 24, 2014, 02:43:23 PM »
i could not be more bummed out about my surprise pack.  why did they ask the age if they were gunna give me gear for a 16 year old.  in lieu of posting a sad sad picture... i will post this very on point comic.

can't say you weren't warned man...

hufs calve muscles

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #80 on: June 24, 2014, 03:02:30 PM »

Which did you get? 50? 100?

coneklr

« Reply #81 on: June 24, 2014, 03:06:53 PM »
I posted a bunch of my Huf stuff that doesn't fit me in the fs thread.  If you guys are an 8.5 or med and have weed socks or other shit you aren't down with but I have something you are interested in let me know.  My gf loves wearing the weed socks around the house so I'd probably take them.

tortfeasor

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #82 on: June 24, 2014, 04:07:55 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

can't say you weren't warned man...

You're absolutely right but I have this terrible problem where I have to suffer the consequence of doing something dumb before I fully appriciate how dumb it is.

It was a 100 dollar box. Although I'm currently wearing the sox and they are pretty comfertable

InternetDaddy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
  • sup breh
« Reply #83 on: June 24, 2014, 04:21:16 PM »
Post it! Maybe you can sell some stuff. Here's mine:

$100 box, I got 4 hats (one weed print camo which I'll be selling or giving to a friend), 2 weed socks, 2 baseball style T's, 1 plain T with an ad for Huf's new shoe on the back (meh), a sticker, and a varsity jacket which I'm VERY stoked on. No shoes, but I feel like this is still a solid box and I'll wear everything except the weed hat.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 04:24:23 PM by InternetDaddy »
Look I'm not selling anything that doesn't have my jizz on it. I don't care how much is offered.

hufs calve muscles

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #84 on: June 24, 2014, 05:14:35 PM »
you got a HUF iron. sick.

yungthug

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -37
« Reply #85 on: June 24, 2014, 08:03:08 PM »

My thoughts exactly about the first and last surprise pack I ordered.

iwishilivedinfinla

« Reply #86 on: June 25, 2014, 12:04:42 AM »
i said i wasn't gonna go in because last time was weak.

did a 100 box anyway.

the stuff in it isn't bad, i just dont think it compares to the stuff some people got in a 50.

See anything you like?  (shirts: small)

Frosty178

• Rep: 6
« Reply #87 on: June 25, 2014, 04:23:15 AM »
Got my $50 box couple days ago.

Last time I got a fair bit more, but hey, you win some you lose some.

McCly

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #88 on: June 25, 2014, 07:34:54 AM »
In retrospect, I'm happy with mine. I've since worn everything, even got compliments on the Club shirt and WTFs in response to the HAIL shirt. I guess I wish I had gotten in on the previous seasons. I remember dudes posting fucking sponsor boxes worth of stuff for 50 haha.

All in all, I'm happy. Still looking for iPhone cases, and any unwanted shirts in size large or medium. Hit me up.

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
« Reply #89 on: June 25, 2014, 09:14:01 AM »
If anyone has any medium jackets or button ups or size 9 shoes, hit me up.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.