Author Topic: Huf surprise packs are back!!!  (Read 10361 times)

yungthug

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -36
Re: Huf surprise packs are back!!!
« Reply #90 on: June 25, 2014, 10:03:20 AM »
If anyone has any size medium shit or size 8 shoes that they don't want, PM me. No weed shit please.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 10:18:17 AM by yungthug »

Jake

• Rep: -33
« Reply #91 on: June 25, 2014, 05:55:26 PM »
Here's my $50, was bummed i didn't get "skate" shoes, but after seeing some of the other Tshirt only packs, I'm cool.

What size are the shoes? I might be interested. And I don't know man you can definitely skate those. I've seen footy of people skating them too.

InternetDaddy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
  • sup breh
« Reply #92 on: June 26, 2014, 05:04:05 PM »
i said i wasn't gonna go in because last time was weak.

did a 100 box anyway.

the stuff in it isn't bad, i just dont think it compares to the stuff some people got in a 50.

See anything you like?  (shirts: small)

It seems like shoes are a crapshoot, but with a $100 box you're almost guaranteed to get one solid piece of expensive outerwear
Look I'm not selling anything that doesn't have my jizz on it. I don't care how much is offered.

Albatross

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #93 on: June 26, 2014, 09:36:49 PM »
update on my $100 pack that was 2 hats and 3 shirts in the wrong size

they are asking me to pay $30 shipping to send it back to them so they can fix it

i said if they are gonna charge me shipping on an order they fucked up id rather just get shipping+cost refunded

they stopped replying, gonna call them but really shitty... never heard of a place that asks to you cover the cost of an order they messed up

gnarcya

• Rep: -2
« Reply #94 on: June 26, 2014, 10:29:18 PM »

they are asking me to pay $30 shipping to send it back to them so they can fix it

i said if they are gonna charge me shipping on an order they fucked up id rather just get shipping+cost refunded

they stopped replying, gonna call them but really shitty... never heard of a place that asks to you cover the cost of an order they messed up

Hence.. Dirtbag Crew..

dbvx

• Rep: -4
« Reply #95 on: June 27, 2014, 01:20:32 AM »
Only bought a surprise pack once and never again. It  was okay. I got what I ordered in medium but notihing really special. They also sent  an XL cardigan jacket. I emailed them about it and asked if I can exchange it for something that actually fits. They replied back saying that it's a gift that can be given to a friend

McCly

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -12
« Reply #96 on: June 27, 2014, 07:01:29 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Hence.. Dirtbag Crew..

HUF Customer service has definitely plummeted in the past few years. A while back I had a pair of faulty HUF1s and Huf himself let me pick any shoes I wanted AND let me keep the old ones, no questions asked. A few months ago I had a pair of Ramondettas that tore a hole in the suede the first day of wearing and the customer service was like a fucking black ops interrogation AND I didn't get jack shit, besides total disloyalty to "skater owned" brands. At least it's not Diamond Supply.

drewdown

• Rep: -30
« Reply #97 on: June 27, 2014, 08:15:31 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Hence.. Dirtbag Crew..
[close]

HUF Customer service has definitely plummeted in the past few years. A while back I had a pair of faulty HUF1s and Huf himself let me pick any shoes I wanted AND let me keep the old ones, no questions asked. A few months ago I had a pair of Ramondettas that tore a hole in the suede the first day of wearing and the customer service was like a fucking black ops interrogation AND I didn't get jack shit, besides total disloyalty to "skater owned" brands. At least it's not Diamond Supply.

yeah this shit is a mixed bag and suspect at best. Sad because I like HUF and always have and want to support him but hard when the shit he pushes is low low quality. 

Its a guessing game how long something will last and whether its the same fit as the last L I bought.   

hufs calve muscles

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
« Reply #98 on: June 27, 2014, 10:39:45 AM »
Keith is laughing all the way to the bank

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #99 on: June 27, 2014, 01:11:38 PM »

i just had an experience with something like this. its so shitty. i bought a bathing suit for my girlfriend online. they said something like between 5 and 14 days for shipping depending on location. after two weeks of not even receiving a shipping confirmation and them already charging my account, i dropped them an email asking about the order. they said that the suit wasnt in stock and more had been to be ordered from china and it would take anywhere from 2 more weeks to a month before i actually received it. whatever, i she wasnt in a rush to get it so we waited, but i was pissed because they didnt indicate that it was out of stock on their site. anyway, after a month it comes, but they sent a fucking childs size instead of an adult. emailed them again saying that i wanted to send it back for a refund and they said id have to pay to have it shipped back, and they would give me a coupon code i could use to get something else. it  wouldve ran me $20 to have it shipped back i paid like $25 with shipping for the suit initially. and i wasnt trying to give them any more of my money, so i shot that idea down and demanded that i be refunded my money for their mistake. they said the best they could do was refund half, but id still have to pay shipping to send it back. to top it off, the idiot replying to my messages had such shitty grammar that it was almost insulting to me being a customer. i kid you not, my grammar in this post is better than the bullshit they sent me and im not even using capital letters or apostrophes. i sent them another message saying that theyre customer service is pathetic and they should be embarrassed to send out shit written responses to customers. they replied saying they would give me $5 to make up for their mistake. they never refunded a dime to my account.

Deekay

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #100 on: June 27, 2014, 04:35:30 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

i just had an experience with something like this. its so shitty. i bought a bathing suit for my girlfriend online. they said something like between 5 and 14 days for shipping depending on location. after two weeks of not even receiving a shipping confirmation and them already charging my account, i dropped them an email asking about the order. they said that the suit wasnt in stock and more had been to be ordered from china and it would take anywhere from 2 more weeks to a month before i actually received it. whatever, i she wasnt in a rush to get it so we waited, but i was pissed because they didnt indicate that it was out of stock on their site. anyway, after a month it comes, but they sent a fucking childs size instead of an adult. emailed them again saying that i wanted to send it back for a refund and they said id have to pay to have it shipped back, and they would give me a coupon code i could use to get something else. it  wouldve ran me $20 to have it shipped back i paid like $25 with shipping for the suit initially. and i wasnt trying to give them any more of my money, so i shot that idea down and demanded that i be refunded my money for their mistake. they said the best they could do was refund half, but id still have to pay shipping to send it back. to top it off, the idiot replying to my messages had such shitty grammar that it was almost insulting to me being a customer. i kid you not, my grammar in this post is better than the bullshit they sent me and im not even using capital letters or apostrophes. i sent them another message saying that theyre customer service is pathetic and they should be embarrassed to send out shit written responses to customers. they replied saying they would give me $5 to make up for their mistake. they never refunded a dime to my account.

Albatross

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #101 on: June 27, 2014, 09:03:30 PM »
i got a hold of them via phone today and they are fixing the order free and covering the return delivery for the wrong size stuff :)

i worked at plenty of distribution centers/warehouses and its usually a matter of just getting a hold of the right dude, ill post a pic of the final pack when it gets here

Dr Steve Brule

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 68
« Reply #102 on: June 27, 2014, 10:04:28 PM »
i got a hold of them via phone today and they are fixing the order free and covering the return delivery for the wrong size stuff :)

i worked at plenty of distribution centers/warehouses and its usually a matter of just getting a hold of the right dude, ill post a pic of the final pack when it gets here

I can also vouch for this
For Your Health

pencil

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -131
  • my other account is abudabi
« Reply #103 on: June 28, 2014, 11:23:31 PM »
trying to maybe buy some hats, spend like $40-50 plus shipping for 2-3 lets work out a deal but if they are ugly hats dont expect me to pay a lot for them
would you rather read an abudabi post or have a screwdriver shoved up your ass?