Author Topic: HEY  (Read 1993 times)

tobey

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
HEY
« on: June 28, 2014, 10:47:20 PM »
so i have a capture card and trying to make videos with people, i dont expect to be a big youtuber or anything like that i just honestly got it cause i think i would have fun making videos when i dont go out ( which is a lot). I dont think ill be "youtube famous" but i just honestly like meeting people online and the idea of editing videos all night seems like fun. I am going out on a limp here and hopefully people wont make fun of me for being really in to video games so if you want to just fuck around and don't mind me recording it ill make a video or if your really in to video games and go all out like in call of duty ill record that to and post it. I have an xbox 360 and have about 20- 30 games for that so we could record on that or i have an xbox one and have like 4 games on that.

so let me know in this thread, i would have posted in the xbox meet and greet thread but im pretty sure no one goes on that, if you are bored one night hit me up and we will make a video.

ps im drunk so dont make fun of me for sounding stupid or pathetic

tobey

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
Re: HEY
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2014, 08:30:32 AM »
BUMP

ill be setting up my capture card tonight so if anyone wants to record shit on the xbox 360 or the xbox one let me know!

ill be getting on around 8 tonight eastern time

send me a message on xbox if you want to play..... tiptopbambam99