Author Topic: Pokemon X & Y  (Read 1504 times)

Stoop Kid 2.0

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -312
  • I still fucking hate hipsters.
Pokemon X & Y
« on: January 26, 2014, 07:58:25 AM »
Anyone on here playing it as well? Got it as a gift and ive been playing in my free time. Its pretty cool looking and fun, but at the same time its way to easy and linear. Doesn't feel like a pokemon game.

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1957
Re: Pokemon X & Y
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2014, 03:34:38 PM »
The story felt pretty hollow, but other than that it was great. The online play is spectacular.

Stoop Kid 2.0

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2014, 04:00:31 PM »
The story felt pretty hollow, but other than that it was great. The online play is spectacular.

Is it just me or was leveling up too easy? Im at level 65 and haven't even gotten to the 7th gym.

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1957
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2014, 04:42:35 PM »
The new Experience Share definitely helped for that. On one hand it made leveling up way easy, but I also dislike senseless grinding in RPGs, so it made balancing my team not a pain in the ass.

ThugWaffle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2014, 02:26:40 PM »
Used to play Pokemon like crazy back in middle school. The Ruby and Sapphire remake announcement hyped me to get a 2ds for X Y and the upcoming R and S. How fun is it compared to the old ones?

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1056
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2014, 03:27:11 PM »

XY were easier. but the visually experience made it worth while... Im currently playing heart gold which is longer and harder (pause). I had a regular size 3DS but i prefer the my XL better

Stoop Kid 2.0

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2014, 05:43:22 AM »
Used to play Pokemon like crazy back in middle school. The Ruby and Sapphire remake announcement hyped me to get a 2ds for X Y and the upcoming R and S. How fun is it compared to the old ones?

X Y are extremely easy. I beat the game in 3 days. Im excited for the RS remakes as well. In my opinion Black and White have been the best Pokémon games in the past years.

brarbra

• Rep: -5
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2014, 09:52:11 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Is it just me or was leveling up too easy? Im at level 65 and haven't even gotten to the 7th gym.

It's the Experience Share. I liked it. I found the previous games to be boring and tedious. I breezed through Pokemon Y because I couldn't stop playing it. I'm looking forward to Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire (I'll probably get Ruby).