Author Topic: Plan B TRUE Video Trailer 2014  (Read 42997 times)

Iceman

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 433
Re: Plan B TRUE Video Trailer 2014
« Reply #300 on: November 24, 2014, 12:56:53 PM »
^^^ it would be cool, but isn't there only a week left until the final version comes out on itunes? it seems unlikely.

AdrianLopez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -36
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #301 on: November 24, 2014, 01:01:58 PM »
^^^^^^^^Yeah, but what are the odds?

It's just unlikely and after a decade of filming, there simply is no reason to not show the full video at their premiere.

[...] like an individual so irrelevant to anything.

Don't be an asshole and don't yo flip! - Kyle Frederick

KUberry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -130
« Reply #302 on: November 24, 2014, 01:15:08 PM »
The only other thing I can think of, beyond the other theories, suggestions, etc. is that PJ is his own biggest critic and didn't like any of his footage. Even though the rest of us just want to see him do literally anything.

ungzilla

« Reply #303 on: November 24, 2014, 02:12:42 PM »
From recent-ish interviews, some PJ on Plan B Video quotes to add to the confusion:

Bro: Koston! No arguments here. Let's talk about the Plan B video. How is the filming process coming along?

PJ: It's typical street skating. You know, a lot of driving, getting kicked out and thinking of new spots. It's going and the effort is there. Street skating definitely isn't what it used to be.

Bro: It's a whole different ball game for sure, good and bad.

PJ: Yeah good and bad for sure, I'm not saying it's better or worse, just definitely different. I come from a time where my idea would be to just to have a film-able spot that I could skate all day with friends and have a good time. But those ideals don't seem to exist anymore and you find yourself going from different spot to different spot.

Bro: Getting kicked out kills that "fun vibe," where if you're skating that spot with friends, nine times out of ten, the trick is going to happen. It's a battle. The tricks are going to come together with a good vibe.

PJ: Yeah, being able to let the process be more organic helps.

Bro: This video is one of the most anticipated projects ever, by a landslide. Who's part are you looking forward to the most?

PJ: I'd like to see what Danny has going down in Hawaii; I haven't really seen any of it yet. Other than that, just to see everyone's footage will be good. I mean they're your friends but, at the same time it's like they get you stoked and you can vibe off it.

Bro: As far as your filming, are we going to see a mix of hometown spots along with West Coast and across-the-pond spots?

PJ: I think it will be a lot more West Coast and travelling. I'd like to get more East Coast stuff but just logistically I think it'll be more West Coast.

Bro: Nov. 28 has been announced as the release date for the long-awaited Plan B video. How do you feel about your footage?

PJ: I don't feel as good as I could feel about it. I've definitely gone through dry spells and then had some good periods of filming but I definitely could feel a little better about it. But it's going OK.

Bro: Who has the best stuff you've seen so far?

PJ: I don't want to say best or worst but I think Torey [Pudwill] definitely has the most footage.

Bro: Who is going to be the surprise hit?

PJ: I'm not sure. Since everyone is so connected these days I'm not sure how much of a surprise there's going to be but I think people will be very stoked.

Bro: There have been some changes at New Balance, and they're no longer with Black Box Distribution. You're the flagship rider on the team. What's going on with New Balance these days?

PJ: It's going really well. I'm really stoked on it, me as an individual. I'm stoked on New Balance being a Boston company and being that athletic underdog and just being family-owned and them investing in skating. You see certain types of people that wear New Balances like creative artist-types, and they obviously have great quality and I'm really stoked on skating the shoes. Right now everything has moved to New Balance in Boston and there's a lot of people involved that have the right sort of skate-ethics so there are good people to steer it in the right direction as far as skateboarding is concerned.

Bro: You're working on New Balance, and you've got the Plan B video about to release. What's next? What's after that?

PJ: I have a lot of things that I definitely want to do once I get the Plan B video off the stack, but I just don't want to put it out there yet. I just want to do it.

Bro: So you're not going to be claiming El Toro?

PJ: Yeah, I don't want to claim stuff. I just want to go do it. I've definitely talked to New Balance about a few different projects they could get involved in.

5inchDick

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 45
« Reply #304 on: November 24, 2014, 02:20:32 PM »
PJ FUCKIN RULES AND THAT INTERVIEW KINDA SUMS IT ALL UP..

"PJ: Yeah good and bad for sure, I'm not saying it's better or worse, just definitely different. I come from a time where my idea would be to just to have a film-able spot that I could skate all day with friends and have a good time. But those ideals don't seem to exist anymore and you find yourself going from different spot to different spot.

Bro: Getting kicked out kills that "fun vibe," where if you're skating that spot with friends, nine times out of ten, the trick is going to happen. It's a battle. The tricks are going to come together with a good vibe.

PJ: Yeah, being able to let the process be more organic helps."

BUT SERIOUSLY IF YOU THINK HE DOESNT HAVE THE FOOTY YOUR A FUCKING FOOL...

HES SITTIN ON IT IF HE IS STILL ON THE DAMN COMPANY !!!!

AND BEING THAT GNARLY DOESNT MAKE IT EASY TO GO OUT AND FILM A PART IT DOESNT MATTER HOW LONG YOU HAVE

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 73
« Reply #305 on: November 24, 2014, 02:36:51 PM »
my friend said he was at j kwon recently and pj ladd was there skating with guru, no filmer or anything just skating and pj did a fakie inward heel back tail kickflip out like nothing. if he's still doing shit like that then i bet he's probably just going to another company and saving his footage. they might have just wanted him to stay till the video dropped and then let him go but im not sure why they would do that if he doesn't even have a part? the speculation continues. if he skates with guru a lot then it would be pretty cool to see him on habitat, more east coast footage. or expedition like someone already said.

imagine fucking the dog shit outta chris roberts

GeorgeCostanza

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -16
« Reply #306 on: November 24, 2014, 03:25:20 PM »
Hopefully Jenkem is on the phone with DWay and / or PJ right now with an interview up tomorrow

Nieratko just posted on instagram that there is a Danny Way interview coming next wednesday
So Colllin have the same t-shirts, seven years by now, at least...

buffalo hunter

• Rep: 35
« Reply #307 on: November 24, 2014, 03:52:46 PM »
PJ probably has to wait out his contract till the end of the year. PJ video Jan 1 2015?

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
« Reply #308 on: November 24, 2014, 10:26:09 PM »
I bet there will be some bullshit PJ/DWay combined part that comes out separately.  

Some load about how the tech skating and the stunt skating compare and contrast.
ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

shit_for_brains

« Reply #309 on: November 25, 2014, 06:02:30 AM »
If you think there's going to be another Plan B video when this one took a fucking decade to make, you're a dipshit.

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #310 on: November 25, 2014, 11:34:00 AM »
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

Spitfire4life

• Rep: -20
« Reply #311 on: November 25, 2014, 02:36:12 PM »
Is Chris Joslin a midget?
If you take medical advice from this puddle of retards you are going to die.

BALT

• Rep: -28
« Reply #312 on: November 25, 2014, 05:47:05 PM »
Is Chris Joslin a midget?
naw, lee is 6'1+ and chris isn't standing up straight. he's probably 5'7