Author Topic: Sinner and Shane Heyl...  (Read 4743 times)

southsecond

Sinner and Shane Heyl...
« on: July 23, 2014, 12:49:47 PM »
...should start their own board company and turn all their non-pro friends pro. Could be kinda cool?

LifeHammered

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 53
Re: Sinner and Shane Heyl...
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2014, 01:02:34 PM »
You need a twitter, not a slap account.

southsecond

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2014, 02:29:21 PM »
You need a twitter, not a slap account.

Ok.

Miyagi

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2014, 02:46:25 PM »

SHARPSHOOTER

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2014, 02:48:50 PM »
Life Extention.......  ???

Schismatic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 4
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2014, 02:50:25 PM »
While we're throwing out random thoughts...

Today has been an uncomfortable day. I really have to poop. Being super busy with work has made that difficult. I also don't like public restrooms. I almost broke down about 5 hours ago but when I walked in someone from a neighboring office was in a stall and the horrible sounds and smells coming from it scared me so I decided to wait until I get home and can sit on WiFi and watch skate videos for 45 minutes while taking care of business.

To boot, between my med regiment and addiction to string cheese I stay pretty constipated so probably have a brick on the way. It will hurt but dropping my poo brick will probably make me more stoked than any company than Shane Heyl and Sinner could put together.

nudiustertian

• Rep: -1
  • fuck this industry, bitch im in the streets - Waka
    • werd avatar image
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2014, 02:52:42 PM »
every point of this thread ain't any.

georgethecat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 636
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2014, 02:54:47 PM »

Today has been an uncomfortable day. I really have to poop. Being super busy with work has made that difficult. I also don't like public restrooms. I almost broke down about 5 hours ago but when I walked in someone from a neighboring office was in a stall and the horrible sounds and smells coming from it scared me so I decided to wait until I get home and can sit on WiFi and watch skate videos for 45 minutes while taking care of business.

To boot, between my med regiment and addiction to string cheese I stay pretty constipated so probably have a brick on the way. It will hurt but dropping my poo brick will probably make me more stoked than any company than Shane Heyl and Sinner could put together.

A public restroom will never be as good as your own place, but open up to the idea and you'll be liberated.  Your bowel movements won't own you, you'll own them. 

Oprah Winfrey

« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2014, 02:57:23 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

A public restroom will never be as good as your own place, but open up to the idea and you'll be liberated.  Your bowel movements won't own you, you'll own them. 

This is good advice.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2014, 02:57:48 PM »

You're gonna get piles

Miyagi

« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2014, 03:05:53 PM »

String cheese will block you up. If you want the best poo of your life eat some lentils mixed with some organic veggies, tomatoes,  beets, kale, garlic and onions.  Maybe 20 min after, you're a new person. I have this meal 2-3 times a week.

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2014, 03:13:19 PM »
anyone seen that tom segura clip where he says he walked out of the bathroom and his wife was in shock and asked "is it like that every time you go?"...yeah thats how i feel. 9am about an hour after that first coffee and im emptying my body of what i'd imagine by the looks/sounds to be everything in there.

Miyagi

« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2014, 03:21:23 PM »

Schismatic

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2014, 03:52:35 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

String cheese will block you up. If you want the best poo of your life eat some lentils mixed with some organic veggies, tomatoes,  beets, kale, garlic and onions.  Maybe 20 min after, you're a new person. I have this meal 2-3 times a week.

Sounds pretty amazing. Prep? I'm thinking boil the lentils, steam veggies beets and kale, stir fry onion, tomatoes, and garlic, then serve it up like a medley around the lentils.

Anything with beets and lentils will do you right.

Early Hokus Pokus

• Rep: -59
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2014, 04:10:04 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

When I was a child, I used a Kmart restroom, I took a shit, wiped and scraped it on the wall. I'm part of this society's problem.

southsecond

« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2014, 04:50:28 PM »

Oh, man. I hear you. Sometimes when I'm out, I get such bad anxiety just anticipating having to take a poop that I already start planning my escape. On the way home, even if I don't have to go yet, I start picturing my upstairs bathroom, the premium TP, the pile of reading material, my clock/radio. It's so comforting that I even start idealizing the bathroom, like it's just been scrubbed to a twinkling shine, like there's incense burning, like when I do finally have to shit, it'll be one of those phantom shits where you take a huge shit and then when you go to wipe, the toilet paper is totally clean.

But also, shit is a great metaphor for anything Sinner or Heyl-related.

shark tits

« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2014, 04:56:30 PM »
you guys are weirdos. just shit where ever. one of my favorite things is half sitting on a cinderblock and shitting off the wall at one of my various DIY spots. it's satisfying like a 3rd world toilet where the shit plummets like Jaws from such great heights. i have no issues w/ public toilets though, what's the guy in the stall next to you gonna judge you by the sounds of your shit? then what, he's not gonna sleep w/ you? who cares, take a shit, do a shot while you're there and nod out for a half hour. public toilets are the hallmark of a healthy civilization.

SHARPSHOOTER

« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2014, 05:17:45 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

When I was a child, I used a Kmart restroom, I took a shit, wiped and scraped it on the wall. I'm part of this society's problem.
I did that in elementary school. Wiped a huge shit smiley face on the bathroom wall.

Schismatic

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2014, 06:51:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
I did that in elementary school. Wiped a huge shit smiley face on the bathroom wall.

Rad. Shit is fun. I never got too creative with it myself but recall a time when I was about 3 so my brother would've been 5 and before he left the bathroom he wrote the word "poop" on the bathroom mirror, with shit. To this day I don't know how. Grandma was not impressed.

The K-Mart story reminded me of a time when I was about 9 and my uncle gave me a bunch of laxative gum and said it was Chiclets. Went to K-Mart the next day and I shat all over the bathroom floor and my legs trying to get to the toilet. Cleaned it up, kinda, with my tighty whiteys and left them on the back of a toilet.

Had a friend in high school who loved to get drunk and shit on random things; plaque commemorating a bridge, a USPS drop mailbox, car wash change machine, whatever.

Later in life, came back from a bar and some dick had parked his BMW blocking a friends carport. In west Hollywood parking spots are few so in retaliation my friend dropped a turd on the guys' windshield and it rolled down and got stuck on the wiper blade.

Too many good poo stories but I bored you guys enough so I'll end it with:

I went to a GG Allin show when I was 15, right before he died. Enough said.

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65504
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2014, 10:30:42 PM »
People that won't touch public toilet doors. I don't trust them.

Also people smoking in public toilets really ruins the vibe (not GAY smoking).
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

cornholio

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 19
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2014, 11:06:23 PM »
I like taking a poop in the comfort of my own home but lately i been waiting till I get to work because the only thing better than pooping at home is taking a poop on the clock.  Getting paid while taking a shit is pretty rad.

stone cold steve austin

• Rep: -84
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2014, 11:09:47 PM »
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/BrbYrO3VajA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

shit_for_brains

« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2014, 11:20:50 PM »
I don't understand not being able to shit in a public dumper, but I respect it. I can shit any where, any time. I found the best place to shit at work. It's right across from the president of the university's office. It's a onesie, the temperature is always nice in there, it's spotless, and not many people know it exists. It's a million times better than my bathroom at home. I wish I was there right now.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2014, 11:24:45 PM »
you guys are weirdos. just shit where ever. one of my favorite things is half sitting on a cinderblock and shitting off the wall at one of my various DIY spots. it's satisfying like a 3rd world toilet where the shit plummets like Jaws from such great heights. i have no issues w/ public toilets though, what's the guy in the stall next to you gonna judge you by the sounds of your shit? then what, he's not gonna sleep w/ you? who cares, take a shit, do a shot while you're there and nod out for a half hour. public toilets are the hallmark of a healthy civilization.
I with Shark tits on this one, I can shit anywhere pretty much on command.

The fecal artwork that has been mentioned reminded me that at high school someone took it upon themselves every few weeks to completely cover one bathroom stall entirely with their stool as though it were a prison style dirty protest. Teachers were baffled how it was done and thought this person might have been storing poop as there was so much of it. The culprit was never caught.

cuntzilla

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -63
« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2014, 11:58:10 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I don't mind a public bathroom as long as it isn't at a pub/club. you get used to them when you are constantly using the toilet as a reason to miss half of maths class in high school. That being said I did have one experience when I was very fucked up in da club and needed a have a vom. I ran to the toilet but was too scared of shitting my pants when I spewed, so I sat on the toilet with my pants down and spewed on the ground next to me. Yes.... I am that cunt.
I don't rollerblade, I play ROLLER HOCKEY! I've been kicking haters like you to the curb forever

Jive Turkey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2014, 12:08:40 AM »
I'm weird in that I get stage fright shitting in a public bathroom but if I'm being a dick I can shit where ever.

For example: while exploring a construction site for wood I dropped a pile in the middle of the floor of the foreman's office and covered it with a hard hat.

What's wrong with me?

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2014, 12:58:39 AM »
I'm weird in that I get stage fright shitting in a public bathroom but if I'm being a dick I can shit where ever.

For example: while exploring a construction site for wood I dropped a pile in the middle of the floor of the foreman's office and covered it with a hard hat.

What's wrong with me?
You probably watched too much Bam as a kid.

Jive Turkey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2014, 01:06:08 AM »
Expand Quote

What's wrong with me?
[close]
You probably watched too much Bam as a kid.
Nah, too old for that.

Perhaps I just lack the proper motivation for shitting in public toilets.

poopnutsupreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 494
« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2014, 08:31:54 AM »
The place I used to work at, I was bored one day and felt like messing with someone. So I took a shit in the employee bathroom and didn't flush then waited to see what the next person did. It was a new girl, she walked out staring directly at me with a scared look on her face but never said anything. I felt pretty powerful right then.
Any dude that hates on roller hockey hasn't played, and likely haven't played a sport in their entire life.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2014, 10:15:19 AM »
The place I used to work at, I was bored one day and felt like messing with someone. So I took a shit in the employee bathroom and didn't flush then waited to see what the next person did. It was a new girl, she walked out staring directly at me with a scared look on her face but never said anything. I felt pretty powerful right then.
Opposite for me, a woman I work with is known to drop turds the size of small children that are practically unflushable without breaking them down manually has left some Godzilla type dumps in multiple toilets. She's vegetarian and eats so much so I think the size combined with the buoyancy and her lack of giving a fuck means you will occasionally enter a bathroom to be confronted with the remains of her vast consumption in giant log form. Inevitably you are face with the option of turning around and possibly being seen leaving the scene of the crime and being wrongly accused should someone else see it after you've fled, or finding a utensil capable of breaking and dislodging the offending monolith. The sticks they put in the perfumed oil in the bathroom are known to dwindle. Funny thing is if its mentioned she is horrified at the notion that someone left a floater but we all know the lady doth protest too much.