Author Topic: Answers about the Plan B video  (Read 6221 times)

SHARPSHOOTER

Re: Answers about the Plan B video
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2014, 11:52:49 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
"a little secret"
how the fuck, i literally cant think of anything that plan b would have secret
[close]

Bastien Salabanzi's addition to the team, full part + pro board dropping with the video.
[close]

That would be sick.

[close]

dudes most likely going to primitive. been skating P.Rod's park a lot, & has posted multiple primitive decks on IG getting all buddy buddy with nick tucker in the comments n shit. Pretty sure its Chris Cole tho.
[close]

bastian aint goin nowhere. yeah he used to be the best and one of the techest dudes. lately his bag of tricks is probably an 1/8 of your average pro and am. he barely ever skates switch (which isnt the problem) and always does backside flips(double) variations, with no tranny skill, and the occasional fakie flip, back tail and back noseblunt. dudes got a small bag of tricks, it took him twice as long to bigflip front board a rail that matt berger front blunt bigflipped out of in like 6 tries, and that dudes not even that popular yet. bastian style has improved but dudes not learned any new tricks in so long, and gets overscored to hell in street league. ive never seen him do any new trick that surprised me in his new parts and street league. Keep chris joslin or brian peacock on, those two are the best up n comers and blow bastian and a ton of others out of the water
How lame do you sound making Street League comparisons? Bastien goes fucking huge, Matt Berger is amazing and can do anything but he likes to keep shit under 10 stairs. Every time you see him do something super tech, it's only something chill. Still amazing though, can't deny that at all

boardnews

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -12
    • BOARDNEWS avatar image
« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2014, 05:26:02 PM »
28 november and bs flip confirmed

www.skatebn.com

@MRBOARDNEWS ON INSTAGRAM

southsecond

« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2014, 06:53:56 PM »
That trailer was about as original as every other trailer for every other video of ever. But when I saw Shecks on the back of the scooter, all I could think about was Felipe pulling a Boulala on him.

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -299
« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2014, 08:40:40 PM »
That trailer was about as original as every other trailer for every other video of ever. But when I saw Shecks on the back of the scooter, all I could think about was Felipe pulling a Boulala on him.

Shut up.

southsecond

« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2014, 12:39:34 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Shut up.

No.

KUberry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -130
« Reply #35 on: July 25, 2014, 01:15:53 AM »
Pj ender gonna be nuts.

dirtyweemidden

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
« Reply #36 on: July 25, 2014, 02:33:17 AM »
what a cunt

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #37 on: July 25, 2014, 03:33:27 AM »
If Sheckler bs flipped El Toro, hopefully he has something huge for his ender. Would be wack if his ender has been known about for a couple years for a video this hyped.

Kanye Omari West

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -360
« Reply #38 on: July 25, 2014, 04:14:16 AM »
If Sheckler bs flipped El Toro, hopefully he has something huge for his ender. Would be wack if his ender has been known about for a couple years for a video this hyped.

Still never saw the footy on that. Strictly hearsay which I've tuned out by now.

BALT

• Rep: -28
« Reply #39 on: July 25, 2014, 11:25:02 AM »
p rod leaving makes this video so much less important. and i don't even really like p rod.

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #40 on: July 25, 2014, 01:10:49 PM »
p rod leaving makes this video so much less important. and i don't even really like p rod.
semi-agree but its gonna be PJ's first legit part in almost a decade which makes it still very important in my eyes.

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 664
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #41 on: July 25, 2014, 06:04:49 PM »
1:40-4:40, the Tpuds interview, 10 posts up, what drugs he on? 
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

ShpotaSb

• Rep: -28
« Reply #42 on: July 26, 2014, 03:09:45 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
semi-agree but its gonna be PJ's first legit part in almost a decade which makes it still very important in my eyes.
Not almost, its already over a decade, his last part was in Really Sorry, thats 2003. That little DC intro didnt count as legit part. Prod already had a Plan B part 4 years ahead of everyone, it felt like he was the only one doing all the work, so honestly he did the right thing to leave.

natenola forever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 118
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #43 on: July 26, 2014, 06:26:27 AM »
Expand Quote
"The Most Anticipated Skate Film This Year"  - Which year do they think this is, 2008?  2010?  2012? 

"There isn?t one member of the Plan B family that isn?t dedicated to what they?re doing. The owners, pros, ams, filmmakers, graphic artists, "  - This is where I stopped readling.
[close]

Hey now, you can't overlay a rectangle and 2 circles over just anything and expect it to look good, it'surely an in-depth process and requires crazy MS Paint skills.
Its funny cuz there was an interview with one of the guys that was heavily involved with the original Plan B and he said that there was very specific rules to how the Plan B logo was to be done for it to work correctly, they called it the cock and balls, and he said the new Plan B always gets it wrong and thats one of the things that pissed him off about it. I wanna say it was Jake Rosenberg but he seems to be super good friends with Danny Way again so i feel thats not correct.

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #44 on: July 26, 2014, 08:15:52 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
Not almost, its already over a decade, his last part was in Really Sorry, thats 2003. That little DC intro didnt count as legit part. Prod already had a Plan B part 4 years ahead of everyone, it felt like he was the only one doing all the work, so honestly he did the right thing to leave.
To be honest Pudwill dropped alot of footage between his Thrasher Part and Hallelujah quickly after he got on. I'd think Felipe and the Ams have stuff. Also seems like some of the early guys on the team were just there to cash checks (Wenning and Jereme) and pile out. I mean how many riders have left since it re-started at least Wenning, Gallant, J-rog, and P-rod have to assume each time they lose a guy it puts a dent in their time frame. Look how long Pretty Sweet took and i don't think they lost one rider during the filming.

Everett425

• Rep: -148
  • Nice! Dope! Like it! Wow!
« Reply #45 on: July 26, 2014, 08:55:24 AM »
Red Bull? Give me a fucking break. Why would anybody bother reading something that they write related to skating?