Author Topic: Sinner and Shane Heyl...  (Read 4736 times)

Iceman

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 433
Re: Sinner and Shane Heyl...
« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2014, 11:38:30 AM »
reading articles about sleeping make me tired. reading this thread gave me a movement. only problem, every bout of laughter pinched my progress.

coyote2425

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 128
« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2014, 01:21:35 PM »
I used to fear shitting in public.

Now, if I see a port-o-potty while I'm out somewhere, it's pretty unlikely that I'm not going to poop in it.

Theme For A Jackal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 97
« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2014, 05:27:49 AM »
I'm not one of those dudes that takes pride in his farts or shits or anything, I'm normally pretty reserved with that stuff, but I drunkenly took a shit in the woods behind a bar a few weeks ago because some dudes were doing coke in the bathroom (which only contains a urinal and a shitter that has no stall, just open air next right to the urinal). I had to wipe my ass with leaves and it was terrible. By the time I came in they were finally out and I could wash my hands, by then several karaoke songs had gone by and my buddy wanted to know where I was so I told him in confidence of a secret only for him to later tell everyone about it including some chicks we were with.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2014, 05:32:10 AM »
Leafs are harsh sometimes, I would've sacrificed a sock or something.

Mr. Lono

• Rep: 22
  • Fl NC CO
« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2014, 01:02:18 AM »
i been waiting till I get to work because the only thing better than pooping at home is taking a poop on the clock.  Getting paid while taking a shit is pretty rad.

My thoughts exactly. Was sitting on the toilet at work yesterday thinking "Im getting paid to shit right now". I will shit anywhere though. You just gotta put a layer of tp on the seat and depending on the state of the turlet its good to throw some preliminary toilet paper in the water to prevent blowback.
Charlie don't skate

Mr. Lono

• Rep: 22
  • Fl NC CO
« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2014, 01:03:59 AM »
Leafs are harsh sometimes, I would've sacrificed a sock or something.

These are the best leaves for wiping
Charlie don't skate