Author Topic: destiny / destiny beta  (Read 26015 times)

cops keep firing

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 63
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: destiny / destiny beta
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2014, 02:01:24 AM »
just beat the vault of glass. holy fuck that was an amazing experience. i wish the main part of the campaign had more things like the vault though.
I mean, if the creator of the universe is truly concerned with where you put your penis, then surely he has an opinion on who had the best part in Fully Flared.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2014, 03:38:47 PM »
I got it for Xbox One and I fucking hate it.

cops keep firing

• Rep: 63
« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2014, 12:12:54 AM »
the game play mechanics are pretty solid but that's all you get. serious lack of content withheld just to make $$$ off dlc's. that's what you get when corporate gets involved.

definitely the most repetitive game you'll ever play but i'll probably play it until bloodborne comes out.
I mean, if the creator of the universe is truly concerned with where you put your penis, then surely he has an opinion on who had the best part in Fully Flared.

max power

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 675
« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2014, 11:31:49 AM »
played the demo on 360 up to level 7. it's mechanics are pretty much perfect. the rest of it? man, what the fuck is with that ship loading screen? what's the point of upgrading the ship? the story is bunk, too.

that said, I could see it getting better. plus you can keep your progress and upgrade for free to the Xbox one version. if it comes up on sale in the ms store I'll pick it up.

@thewilleasley

« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2014, 11:44:52 AM »
truthfully the game really starts AFTER you beat story mode & you're lvl 20+ collecting all the legendary & exotic gear.  Story is trash but ill be damned if this isn't one of the very best FPS shooters in terms of pure gameplay (my opinion). thought id be done with this game but i still play it regularly despite other games coming out recently. granted I'm level 28 and am actually good at the crucible (I'm not too big on online FPS) so I'm a fairly dedicated player so take that for what it is. new DLC should be fun tho.

if anybody is down to do the raid sometime lemme know! would be tight to go through it with an all-SLAP fireteam

pointandclick

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 243
« Reply #35 on: November 23, 2014, 11:49:49 AM »
truthfully the game really starts AFTER you beat story mode & you're lvl 20+ collecting all the legendary & exotic gear.  Story is trash but ill be damned if this isn't one of the very best FPS shooters in terms of pure gameplay (my opinion). thought id be done with this game but i still play it regularly despite other games coming out recently. granted I'm level 28 and am actually good at the crucible (I'm not too big on online FPS) so I'm a fairly dedicated player so take that for what it is. new DLC should be fun tho.

if anybody is down to do the raid sometime lemme know! would be tight to go through it with an all-SLAP fireteam
xbox?

@thewilleasley

« Reply #36 on: November 23, 2014, 12:16:36 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
xbox?

my bad, should've specified. Im on ps4

KUberry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -130
« Reply #37 on: November 24, 2014, 01:05:30 PM »
Add me on psn. KUberry. I'm lvl 27 but could be 29 if I used all my essences/shards. Saving for better gear. All slap raid would be fun.

KUberry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -130
« Reply #38 on: November 27, 2014, 10:33:36 PM »
Hey will sorry, my buddy drank a bottle of wine and hit the bong pretty hard the other day. He's like "yeah, some will guy joined the party."

Ha! I'm like wtf...I hope he didn't suck too bad

max power

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 675
« Reply #39 on: December 11, 2014, 02:33:38 PM »
i'm richuncskeleton on xbox one.