Author Topic: baker gif adds  (Read 3321 times)

railchomper420

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -35
baker gif adds
« on: July 24, 2014, 01:04:44 PM »
the fucking best

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 322
  • Low Scovilles
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: baker gif adds
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2014, 05:53:13 PM »
fuck

with baker.

I dig 'em, they made palace more available.
thanks baker.
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

Kolostrum

• Rep: 21
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2014, 06:31:49 PM »
 I knew a girl, who was really into balls.

She would get a glass of water, dip the guys balls into it, and see how much water was left after pulling them out. The difference in the two measures is an estimate of the volume of the guy's balls. This number really turned her on. Then one day she met a dude who was around 4 ounces and well, she straight up married him.

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 662
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2014, 06:34:22 PM »

She would get a glass of water, dip the guys balls into it, and see how much water was left after pulling them out. The difference in the two measures is an estimate of the volume of the guy's balls. This number really turned her on. Then one day she met a dude who was around 4 ounces and well, she straight up married him.

So your balls displace 4 ounces?
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

southsecond

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2014, 06:47:54 PM »

My hat is off to you, sir.

doublesteveburger

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2014, 01:42:47 AM »

your use of commas makes me read your posts in the voice of the paraplegic kid from malcom in the middle.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2014, 02:11:44 AM »
Soooo... can we make this a post your balls cubic volume thread now or what?

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 322
  • Low Scovilles
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2014, 05:29:14 PM »
Soooo... can we make this a post your balls cubic volume thread now or what?

There needs to be a standardized container to insure quality control and accuracy.
I suggest the red dixie cup.
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

SHARPSHOOTER

« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2014, 06:20:54 PM »
Ball displacement measurement is very useful for finding out which cup to use when receiving a ballcuzzi. My girlfriend used too shallow of a cup one time and we spilled milk all over the floor.