Author Topic: antwuan is free!!!  (Read 73309 times)

randy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -20
antwuan is free!!!
« on: July 27, 2014, 09:33:29 AM »

BALT

• Rep: -28
Re: antwuan is free!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2014, 09:45:54 AM »
hope he doesn't blow it

randy

• Rep: -20
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2014, 09:48:58 AM »
Hopefully he's not rollin a blunt in that picture

pinch a loaf

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2014, 09:58:50 AM »
As much as I'd like to see him get his shit together and succeed, I feel like he doesn't have it in him. His skills are prob super rusty after being in the clink, not to mention all those years he didn't skate before that.

Stoop Kid 2.0

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -312
  • I still fucking hate hipsters.
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2014, 10:11:08 AM »

It's an iPod.

Garth Marenghi

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2014, 10:45:32 AM »
As much as I'd like to see him get his shit together and succeed, I feel like he doesn't have it in him. His skills are prob super rusty after being in the clink, not to mention all those years he didn't skate before that.

Keep up the positive vibes.

pinch a loaf

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2014, 10:48:35 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Keep up the positive vibes.

Damn you're right. Looks like a big box of decks behind him.

srsbsnss

• Rep: 10
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2014, 11:09:35 AM »
Looks like he's so happy he's crying.

georgethecat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 636
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2014, 11:35:19 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

It's an iPod.

Maybe he's checking the time, and hopefully it's skateboard o'clock.

Jared

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
  • Die Slow
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2014, 11:41:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

It's an iPod.
[close]

Maybe he's checking the time, and hopefully it's skateboard o'clock.
Oh looks like it's time to go film a full part.

harrison ford invented the first car, in America

Everett425

• Rep: -148
  • Nice! Dope! Like it! Wow!
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2014, 12:01:38 PM »
I give him 6 months tops. I love his skating as much as anybody, but he's just not capable of staying out of trouble.

jimi420

« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2014, 12:12:03 PM »
As much of a negative nancy as I am and how doubtful I've been of him making a comeback, I hope he does well. His jail interview seemed really earnest. When you go without the thing you love because you're not allowed to it hits you deep that you would do whatever for that thing. When he was out derping around and acting a fool he had the option to skate, but while in prison he didn't have that option so it probably made him realize that skating is his ticket.

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2014, 12:12:46 PM »
hopefully he finally had that moment of clarity and being around Jim, Reynolds and Shane Heyl may help. The guy has all the talent in the world so hopefully he can bounce back, but the odds are clearly against him.

Durndle

• Rep: 7
  • Denton. Gateway to Durndle
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2014, 01:55:32 PM »
As much of a negative nancy as I am and how doubtful I've been of him making a comeback, I hope he does well. His jail interview seemed really earnest. When you go without the thing you love because you're not allowed to it hits you deep that you would do whatever for that thing. When he was out derping around and acting a fool he had the option to skate, but while in prison he didn't have that option so it probably made him realize that skating is his ticket.
What's that you say? Ernest Goes to Jail??
Ernest Goes To Jail - Court room scene HQ

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2014, 01:59:24 PM »
how do the laws in Cali work ? will getting skate tickets break his paroll ? three strike laws or anything like that ?

kamltoe

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -443
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2014, 02:02:48 PM »
hopefully he finally had that moment of clarity and being around Jim, Reynolds and Shane Heyl may help. The guy has all the talent in the world so hopefully he can bounce back, but the odds are clearly against him.

shiiiiiiit, he's a black dude from LA with a family history of gang affiliation. the odds have been stacked against him for some time. i think he can do whatever he wants, but thats what it's gonna really come down to, what he really wants. I got no judgement on him till he shows the world where he's at now.

K

Quote from: The Gipper

Classic keyboard skate champion talk right there.

you need to stop thinking people do what you tell them bc they dont.

Salty Lame Ass Poosey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -265
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2014, 02:05:56 PM »
Hope he just kicks it with all the sober Baker dudes, e.t.c. & builds a solid life foundation...Hope the best for him..his style his timeless def would like to see him stick around for the long term.
Skateboarding don't owe you shit but wheel bite in the rain -Jake Pheps

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2014, 03:13:23 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

shiiiiiiit, he's a black dude from LA with a family history of gang affiliation. the odds have been stacked against him for some time. i think he can do whatever he wants, but thats what it's gonna really come down to, what he really wants. I got no judgement on him till he shows the world where he's at now.

K

Dude has had sponsors since he was maybe 14 or 15 ?  Supra , Deathwish , Spitfire and Thunder and some other I bet .  Dude got free product and clothes . And Im sure if he asked nicely his sponsors would have helped him with moving to a diffrent city or country to stay out of problems and so on .

Im not going to say LA is the easiest place to grow up , but you have people from the poorest african countries and ex afghanistan fight / die for their right to go to school . Live every day of their life with bombs dropping next to them and landmines and still they want to live and go to school , get jobs and stay alive . Look at the gaza strip now , now that is a hard life

fuck of with that shit , if you really want out of a situation and change , you do it . Antwuan has had plenty of chances

dillanharp

« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2014, 03:20:31 PM »
Shit, lock your doors people.

Jackie Joyner Kersee

• Rep: 13
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2014, 03:36:52 PM »

Lock your doors and he'll break your windows

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2014, 03:41:36 PM »
they better do a bigass baker tour to end thte summer

cousinharold

• Rep: -63
    • muckmouth avatar image
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2014, 03:48:42 PM »
Putting a space before every comma or full stop is pretty infuriating.
I aint gonna get a job at El Pollo Loco, they'll make me tuck my shirt in.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2014, 04:16:47 PM »
im sure he ll rip but he shoulda cashed in ALL THAT fame he had with energy drink sunglasses endorcements , fuk!
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65505
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2014, 05:14:35 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Lock your doors and he'll break your windows

Best reply ever.
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

oofnik

• Rep: 4
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2014, 07:46:38 PM »

natenola forever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 119
« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2014, 08:05:25 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

K
[close]

Dude has had sponsors since he was maybe 14 or 15 ?  Supra , Deathwish , Spitfire and Thunder and some other I bet .  Dude got free product and clothes . And Im sure if he asked nicely his sponsors would have helped him with moving to a diffrent city or country to stay out of problems and so on .

Im not going to say LA is the easiest place to grow up , but you have people from the poorest african countries and ex afghanistan fight / die for their right to go to school . Live every day of their life with bombs dropping next to them and landmines and still they want to live and go to school , get jobs and stay alive . Look at the gaza strip now , now that is a hard life

fuck of with that shit , if you really want out of a situation and change , you do it . Antwuan has had plenty of chances

when he was in new Orleans he was easily spending a $500- 600 a day on partying, he coulda very well moved his family where ever he wanted with that kinda money if he wouldve been responsible with it, but he made that choice to noe do things to make he and his familys life better.

Aatila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -305
« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2014, 11:04:16 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

K
[close]

[close]

when he was in new Orleans he was easily spending a $500- 600 a day on partying, he coulda very well moved his family where ever he wanted with that kinda money if he wouldve been responsible with it, but he made that choice to noe do things to make he and his familys life better.

I remember hearing from dudes that he was making
10-15k a month from kr3w/supra

hufs calve muscles

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2014, 11:30:29 PM »
10-15k a month?  Most people would end up dead or in jail.

My arms would be blown.

zuma

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 143
« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2014, 01:45:18 AM »
it s already over folks...

zuma

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 143